Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

Handsome Warchief Edition

What's new?

>In Development: Garrosh, Skins, Mounts, and more!
youtu.be/59jgXbrI6bs

>Garrosh - Warcraft Warrior; Now on PTR!
>PTR July 31st - Aug 7th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/garrosh/
youtu.be/s-_qEVW9I_A
>Talents
invenglobal.com/articles/2537/

>Heroes of the Storm 2.0
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20695700/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/

>For New Players
>Welcome to Heroes of the Storm
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>Official Community Resources, Guides, and Tips
>Talent Calculators, Statistics, Youtubers, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/map
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20942616/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20944070/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20931726/
>Current PTR Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20944067/

>Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/f9W4P
us.heroesofthestorm.com/esports/en/schedule
youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI
reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/6re2sp/most_ridiculous_and_absurd_thing_that_i_have_seen/
youtube.com/watch?v=G7R6rvGPDco
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0-M1QmGZJs
youtube.com/watch?v=IRlEt57mO5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

would you grind blizzard $50 worth of ad revenue for a mount?

jesus christ this was literally my most stressful hero league game yet

I went 2nd pick Zul'Jin vs Anub'Arak, our last pick was hovering Nova and Vikings, we asked if they could heal and they went Nova

Varian went fucking WARBRINGER at 4, I honestly wonder if it was because he was like "ggez no healer" or genuinely thought it'd be good with csmash

yes graphics are bad i know

How does that work, anyways? I hear there's an armored lizard for 114 dollars, or something.

dude was sooooooooooooo pissed. i trolled him and pretended i was a 12 yo black kid playing with my dad and i had autism.

Basically it's compendium for the ultragoy who spend all their money on this game

Oh, I see.

Does battle.net balance work or is it a Twitch thing?

**ATTENTION**: THIS IS THE ENEMY

>Azrael
>Blubbles
>Ezekiel
>Fiasco
>GTAVICECITY
>Guardian
>Sehripaniel (samefag)
>Sahabial (samefag)
>Siameren (samefag)
>Svalbard (samefag)
>Surinen (SAMEFAG)
>TrueHorde
>WindRanger
>ZordRage

Reminder that these are the Garroshfag shitposters and they are in the thread RIGHT NOW. These KEKS are the only, I repeat ONLY, Garroshfag WoWcrap autists that have been shitting up every public forum and OUR THREAD for the past week! Flame these faggots into oblivion and crush them with actual arguments and laugh at their shitty "MUH STONE GIANT" and "MUH MAK'GORA" infantile drivel at every oppurtunity!!!

THEY are not worthy of our Warchief's presence and need to be exterminated! FOR THE TRUE HORDE!

reminder that thrall cheated and garrosh real warchief

>played quickmeme all day with the aba push build
>literally win every single game by a landslide

imgur.com/a/f9W4P

this dude on reddit. they want to report you post game after forgetting to do so in game kek. whoever you are spooky king im proud

>just checked my profile and realized that i have a 72% winrate with Tracer in QM
does this mean that tracer is the only hero i play at a nonbronze skill level actually gold 3 but that's pretty much the same thing
or is it just because meme match keeps pairing me up against teams with 0 stuns whatsoever

>Statistics -> Lifetime -> Hero League.
>The Lost Vikings: 13-2
>Anubarak: 1-8
>Ii Ming: 1-8

How am I this shit at meta?

Brilliant, although the Leoric on core method isn't exactly subtle. Wonder if they'll banned anybody for that one yet.

Maybe? If you're excellent at making picks, especially at key points during the game (prior to 10, objective, boss, etc). Otherwise you've got to remember that her wc is shit and reliable cc (varian taunt, brightwing w) fucks her right over.

oh, and genji exists

pakiautismsoutagain.png

I still can't get over Garrosh having mana. They could've given him some warrior-esque resource and I would have fallen in love with him, but they made him dogshit. muh class fantasy.

Chromie is so braindead and fun.

Yeah, I sort of expected him to to have a rage bar that built, increasing his damage and changing the way his abilities work. Guess not.

Also; Varian uses mana. /shrug

>bronze v
Sick, dude. I just can't bring myself to do it.

Sonya has rage. They'd have to rename it.

I thought snu snu was fury

>no gifting
small
indie
company

Fuck. Yeah, you're right. Then either they're a bit dumb or they're saving it for Grom.

I personally like Garry as is, but I don't really see much harm in using rage instead of mana. Maybe they thought with armor, the toss and the odd ranges of his abilities, it'd be too much to keep track of?

blizzard is not going to create separate 'rage' and 'fury' resources, user

Its a game mechanic. It limits his ability to spam endlessly. "Mana problems" translated from bunga speak means "I used my abilities poorly so spammed them on CD". They want tanks to think about their shit before they use it so mana helps regulate that better than other resources.

>Nah man it's cool I can solotank dehaka
>I figure it's warhead junction so like, maybe he can? Plus I'm already locked in so I can't change anything
>immediately disconnects as soon as the game loads in
>does nothing but try and get camps or walk face first into 5 people

ye olde win one immediately lose the next

Rexxar is a better husbando than Garrosh and this is a 100% indisputable FACT!

>when you take the shit talent
> when it turns out to not be shit if you just never die

Manaless heroes are fucking cancer and I'd prefer that Blizzard stop adding them unless the character absolutely needs it (Abathur or Murky).

heroes with mana bars are mostly manaless too though

They should just remove all mana bars. It's an anti-fun mechanic

Its the only thing worth taking so you don't die to a sneeze as Rexxar.

Wow, this brawl is absolute garbage.

Who is next hero??

They add Malthael -> Stukov -> Garrosh why add the 3 most requested heroes for each universe in row???
Could be fourth highly requested hero???? KEL'THUZAD?????

people have been saying that they'll release a SC hero as a tie-in for the remaster. Probably a firebat.

And top of it being garbage, tracer is completely stupid. She clears the 16 coin chest in 3 seconds.

how do i into johanna the slut?

remasters out on like the 14th though, they would've pushed stukov back if they wanted to do that

Newfig here, how the FUCK do you counter tank Varian?

stop attacking him during protected

Why is this Gucci faggot attention whoring so much? Does he wants to be the pesado of /hotsg/?

Sounds hard, I don't think I can do that. Is there an easier way?

Stukov and Alarak are pretty good for the silence

>valeera first pick
>s-sorry I only got valeera as first pick material
>goes 1-4 with 14k dmg even less than rehgar
>hahaa i didnt even care about this game. i wanted sylvanas but misclicked
I mean we all see a lot of retards in this game but did you ever pull the "I only pretended to be retarded!" ingame?

garrosh turns matches into circus, ppl flying around all over the place
what were the developers smoking, 3 displace talents, what a joke

to add on to this for newbies who don't know how varian's talents work:

varian has a level 7 talent that makes attacking him during parry actually reduce its cooldown so he can spam it even more

sounds like you got bamboozled

respect the potential of his charge/taunt combo; back the fuck up if you're squishy and don't expect cleanses

>protected
stop hitting him
also; don't dump damage into him unless you see him use both charges back to back

Pay for commissioned art.

Hey, how do I trigger the poke voice lines? I click on the hero but only silence walks alongside me.

>paying for such fugly art

Demand a refund.

I didnt pay for it, I found it elsewhere. Very little jo rule34 exists.

Work in progress of what I just wanted to do just for fun but ended up spending a lot of time on instead
Any ideas on how to fill the remaining two empty boxes? I want to draw something in these so stuff like favorite sprays/portraits doesn't really work.

Also I wanted to draw my husbandos and waifus in suggestive poses with some quotes that can be used in flirty ways but I can't find a fitting quote for my #1 waifu Johanna

purest waifu... ...

but of course

hey it's chogall free week, and playing that hero is the one valid reason/excuse to use a legendary horse instead of the much-superior happycloud

reminder that HGC western clash starts in 2 hours and we get at least two good matches today.

us.heroesofthestorm.com/esports/en/schedule

Your penance shall be this mount.

hots is a unique case of a game where the community is becoming worse skill wise, as the time passes.
Truly a sight to behold, blizzard's latest grand success.

Lili is so damn fun to play and kite people around with, oh and i want to marry her.

not sure about that
people placing plat-dia is still a problem though

>get stuck with a salty cunt all game
>inevitably lose
>blocks and starts whispering me after telling me to kill myself
>block him before he can send more than 1 message
>he gets on an alt and tells me to unblock him or ill be banned
where do these people come from?

Here, mostly.

This is where all the most autistic players gather.

On Chromie, when to take Mobius loop instead of Dragon's Breath and vise versa?

mobius gives you better poke at the price of burst.
I personally would never take.

Always take bronze talons + moebius loop. Chromie has issues with damage consistency, moebius loop takes your W from a 12s cooldown to a 6s cd (and halves the mana cost) at the cost of 25% damage.

With it, it becomes a simple matter of tossing shit out as often as you can. Extra damage in the center is a noob trap, If you miss twice with extra damage, you've still done 0 damage and taken 24s. If you miss twice with moebius you've only taken 12s, and you could still land that 3rd or 4th in the same time period, (and landing them both would give you the same functional effect as extra damage in center - you've done 150% of what you were doing previously).

DAILY REMINDER THAT 27.07.2017 WILL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED AS A DARK DAY IN ORCISH HISTORY.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI

Blizzard really fucked up with Garrosh's representation in Heroes of the Storm. His abilities and role do not fit his character fantasy in any way. His kit should have been for another character.

Yes, he is fun to play. But he should have been a bruiser, like Artanis, but with burst and less focus on defense and with an ability to force 1v1.

>what Blizzard devs did
Hey guys we plan to release Garrosh somewhere in summer 2017
Fast forward summer 2017
Alright guys just attach some existing kit to Garrosh and release him. And dont forget to make a legendary skin + bike with a bunch of tints

me = the spooky king
but i am also garrosh poster

Garrosh's kit is wrong and his representation in HotS is completely fucked and you know it. Stop denying it, you faggots

You are the same scum tards who write off Reaper as a skin for Valla, your reasoning being "2 GUNS", "WEARS HOODIE", "SPINS", "HIS WRAITH WALK ABILITY THAT MAKES HIM INVIINCIBLE IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS VALLAS E"

Fucking kill yourselves, you dumb faggots. Also if you pick the Valla AoE ult instead of the stun, then you seriously need to be MURDERED, fucking MURDERED. You need to be KILLED in the most brutal way imaginable. Like you need to be kept alive and tortured the fuck out of. And your family too. They deserve the same treatment.

You always go stun on Valla because the damage from the other ult is too low, whereas the stun is more versatile and allows you to continuously deal damage from your basic attacks and abilities.

If you do disagree then you are extremely ignorant with serious mental complications which need to be addressed. Stop playing this game. You should kill yourself, scum faggot. Fucking little pieece of shit bitch. Little jew blizzdrone shill. How much did they fucking pay you to keep saying that Garrosh is fine? GO BACK TO R EDDIT YOU FUCKING BITCH. FAGGOT

Groundbreaker (Q) fails at representing Garrosh because it deals pathetic damage and the animation+visual design of the ability fits a shaman much more than a warrior, especially one like Garrosh who is all about physical strength. HITS THE GROUND WITH AXE - PULLS ENEMIES OVER Why?

Bloodthirst (W) fails at representing Garrosh for the same reasons as Groundbreaker. Why the hell would Garrosh heal from an attack? Also it is a generic heal attack. We already have a bunch of generic heal attacks in HotS - Thrall D, Stitches E, Alarak E, Ragnaros Q...

Wrecking Ball (E) fits Garrosh. However, this ability would be out of place if Garrosh wasn't made a team dependent warrior.

Warlord's Challenge (R1) fits Garrosh's "I'll do it myself", "one versus the world" attitude well. But why the hell is this heroic called Warlord's Challenge? Why not Warchief's Challenge? Garrosh is a Warlord only in WoD. Other than that it is strange that Blizzard decided to give him an AoE Varian ult.

A mak'gora heroic that lets him duel an opponent would be a much better thing to see in the game (and now we probably will never see it - what other character in Blizzard's franchises is known for dueling?) And before anyone claims it would be OP or a "free support kill" ability, it could be designed in various ways.

Decimate (R2) is some pathetic parody of Bladestorm that deals very low damage for what the ugly and unfitting for Garrosh animation would imply. This would be better off as a basic ability desu.

Armor UP (D) is an ok trait and would fit any warrior.

Oppressor (Lvl 7 Talent) is just dumb. This should be a talent for a spellbreaker type character, but not for Garrosh.

Nice copypasta

There are redditors browsing this thread at the very moment. Beware.
Look top reply
reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/6re2sp/most_ridiculous_and_absurd_thing_that_i_have_seen/

>2017
>believing there is any meaningful difference between people using blue Veeky Forums and reddit

sucks to be garrosh

>defending redditors this hard

I don't really care, reeing about redditors won't make them go away.

>noob trap
i think you dont really understand what a noob trap is. a noob trap is a bad talent in every situation which sounds good on paper.
chromies noob trap is bye bye! at level 13. It sounds good on paper cause you dont die as often when teleporting to base is just as good as being dead since you are missing from the team fight in both cases.

also your whole argument for mobius crumbles when you can land your W which might be hard in QM with 10 assassins but rather easy in HL with a front and backline.

>[current year]
>giving a shit about green text
baka desu senpai

>grubby casting games
Well, another tournament I can only watch muted.

Rate my stone giant concept

Q - Strike in a cone, pulling enemies that are near its end to you.
animation: buries hand into the ground, it pops up at the end and throws enemies back
W - Punch an enemy and receive a shield
E - Throw an enemy to target location.
There can be a talent to also throw your allies.
R1 - AoE stun. Maybe make it a taunt. Dunno
R2 - AoE slow. Could have several charges and low cooldown so it's not lackluster
Trait - something with armor/shielding. Like maybe the giant gets more stonier with lower HP

be happy that grubby casts the shitty games so we get good comentators for the good games.

What about level 4 talent?

When do we finally get the most handsome and all-powerful character?

also lilian voss

YOu know he will be a support like Morales. Just follow his team around and be a useless healslut bitch

Somebody please remove quickplay off my game. I don't even know anymore why in the mighty fuckery I solo queue.

I like shitting around with illidan in qm but sometimes you just get matched up against li li + uther that are glued to the ass of raynore and you're just fucked. I only wish that QM and unranked draft was true solo queue like HL. The groups can fuck right off to TL.

Why has nobody told me just how much fun this fucker is

We did. A lot.

>Top hero damage

Did you take seven-sided strike against Cho'gall or what in the absolute fuck was your team doing

His voice acting is pretty awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=G7R6rvGPDco

You will neverr have Spider Man as a guest hero in HotS

GAROSH

GARROSH FULL QUOTES
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0-M1QmGZJs

GARROSH DIALOGUE
youtube.com/watch?v=IRlEt57mO5I

dunno, had an illidan, li ming and nova in my team.
all I know is that I dove right into the enemies assholes and stayed there until they died.

also found out that Kharazim can 1v1 Nazimbo for free.

So when did you guys accept Uther as your god?

when does he even say all this shit

>be fire, my friend