Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by posting your favorite race or a gw2-related image!

Last updated: 7/26/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=344
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not him but I owned a 64 and a ps1. I still play ps1 games regularly but the only 64 game I've played in a decade is ogre battle.

Was FFVII the one with the ATB option that pauses the ATB during animations, but is on Active otherwise? That's the best system for FF combat.

Adjust the FOV until it matches the ratio of your distance from your computer and the size of your monitor

I just started today and the cost is too much

Thanks for the clarification! I should have clarified that I was hyped about cleve blakemore's lying than wanting to play grimoire but good advice.

Low battery life, bad d-pad, can't play SNES games that aren't SMW, ghosting on the earlier models and interlacing on the later ones.

This has me picturing a survival horror game set in a world similar to blade runner.

>because niggers are [using aesthetic as an adjective] all the time
Says you. That's not the truth, and I don't really see why you could even think that was anywhere close to the truth.

Not even close

i want to eats it

From a 250 HP offensive hero vs. a 600 HP tank.

No wonder Overwatch is in such a shitty state, it has people like you who don't understand the concept of balance determining the balancing.

Will this new game have that shitass energy mechanic again?
I swear that turned new order from a 9/10 to a 7/10 for me

>implying Scott Pilgrim isn't the best 2D beat em up of the modern age

oh man, what a memorable boss. Years later and I still remember. I should play through this game again. With my sister again.

the setting is shit

if he's so cool, why hasn't he starred in his own game yet?

The Manga is great

Basically it's compendium for the ultragoy who spend all their money on this game

I love Quackshot to death, it's my favorite Sega-developed Disney game for sure. But nah you're wrong, World of Illusion is also great.
Want a Sega disney game that plays like an Amiga platformer? Check out Fantasia.

No, but it's not as famous as Pac-Man or other Pac-Man clones.
I played it on Coleco Vision back in the day, so it's not as obscure as some other japan-only games that never got console ports at least.

Who the hell keeps directing western games here? The OP even says they should go to /aco/ Do they not teach people how to read maps in schools?

I'm pretty sure we already knew this from a way back.
It's pretty shit, but at least it doesn't have this tickrate while also attempting as hard as it can to push itself as a competitive game (cough cough overwatch cough)

>He's playing the PS1 version instead of based Dreamcast version

>Days of Ruin

this is just untrue, theres massive slowdown on every good snes game on all the psp emulators

>Lifecoach said he quit competitive hearthstone.
Yes, because it's a fucking RNG fest that only casual faggots and roasties enjoy. Ask any norman girl if she plays HS. Gwent is for the competitive mind, aka; not a brainlet.

>implying an objective threshold for oversexualization exists
get the fuck out

1 pound of browned ground beef with a packet of taco seasoning.

Eat it straight out of the bowl like a low carb man.

Nice.

I recently bought the PC version for 50 cents and it's a better port. Even if you shelled out for a VGA CRT and a 60hz light gun you'd still be ahead.

It's amazing how most of these guys who say this have eclipsed in annoyance of the people they're trying to make fun of without realizing it

w-what

I know the GBC has more VRAM than the normal GB. It's why Pokémon Gold and Silver were able to be played on the GB but Pokémon Crystal was GBC-exclusive it has larger overworld tilesets in areas like Ice Cave and animated battle sprites.

>ON SITE
Where?

>favorites
SNES Tales of Phantasia
>played most recently
FF type 0
>looking forward to
DQXI
>favorite party members
Ayla

Your own fault for not reading up on it before buying.

Before you ask, no, SASRT 3DS isn't any better.

Can someone provide a quick rundown on the netherlight crucible?

>I'm a perfectionist with games I love.
genuine sign of autism.

I can tell that what you want is Mischief Makers and Rocket Knight Adventures

First Killing Floor 2, now this, and the devs are still going to make a shit ton of money from it. Curse the people that have to make their tiny dick feel a little bigger by buying shiny garbage to flaunt to other players.

I want to enter that base damn it.

Saturn did not do that well as they like you to believe. It was crushed by PlayStation

YET MAH FEET DONT TOUCH THE GROUND

That's like asking is there was a reason SMW didn't work on NES.

I'm doing exactly what the piece of shit guide is saying, however it's not telling me how I get around the names.
I hacked my Wii without assistance from /hbg/, I need it now though.

Have you worshipped snek daddy today?

Finale when?

And you wouldn't mind the piracy of said successful IP? Yeah, I call bullshit on this.

Not him, but I'd say GBP with an SNES controller adapter, just because SGB doesn't work with GBC-exclusive games.

For portable use, SP for sure.

>you
>not being a poser
www.wew.wom

>ningen
we humans now!

>No Cyber Harpie
>Ice Barriers for no fucking reason

What a shit event

It's about as close as you can get to an AA title these days. I'd say support the dev.

Be prepared for a difficulty you don't find today in current RPGs.

The first few Dungeons and Forests will kick your ass if you're not careful.

Especially before you level up characters and start getting special abilities

ye ye

Weapons lack punch.

>Crowd even does the PPPH
Super neato.

The connection at 1:28 to the ending part of the song was kind of noticable, though.

Sent

They say that an artist's work is a reflection of themselves.

Clans =/= good

Vert best girl.

cats r gay

bot so fast today

That's not even best example. That title belongs to the $1000 clown costume

I think you try to find an equally esoteric system but with more games. I just looked at a youtube video of 10 games and they all look like trash

>ywn impregnate Lilly

Wat. The only game I'm aware of that use the Fallout 1/2 engine aside from those two is Jagged Alliance 2.

I forgot.
Free Pack Tickets, rupees and Juventus Emblem and Sleeves (1:00 p.m., Aug 6 - 1:00 p.m., Aug 29 (PT).)
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=344

Remove Xbox from existence. Dudebro gamers will never exist, AAA movie games won't ever be a thing, PC gaming will never be held back, and Japanese console games will continue as it did since early 2000s.

Are either of these real?

What would your likes and dislikes be on your student info card?

>Likes: Labrador retrievers
>Dislikes: Mayonnaise

Stactic images doesn't look good. It shines in motion.
I could do the same thing saying Axelay doesn't look good.

>it's cancer when i die but it isnt cancer when a teamfight lasts literally 2 minutes with 0 heroes dying because cc doesnt exist and healbots are a core game mechanic

so how's it going? You can't even boot into safe mode and reinstall the graphic drivers?

Explain collectathon

Fuck off pedo

haha furries are so degenerate, lol

Please, mods, do something against this fucking bot spammer.

*Splatoon 1.5

Sierra.

Where are the mods?
Where are the SFMs? I have not seen a single one! What the fuck?!?!?

It wins TF.
Q>CB>Q>woof>W>Q>Q>Q>win

Rockstar will fuck it up, so I wish never.

They rest on 70+ attack and have like 160 units with a cav like charge

>ketchup on eggs
I thought I was the only degenerate that did this.

Yes, over and over again
someone gave me a wiiu for almost nothing and it was pic related, never again

She's a banchou-inspired character, just like joejoes

lets not have a grindy plat for once

Does your back right left wig the fuck out whenever you sprint?

FF was made before TF2 was released

Nice, you're only 7 hours late!

>don't shoot I'm white

why haven't they retroactively become popular?
Emulation and translation modding exists.
Another question is why is Earthbound the only game of its kind to become popular?

Anime is Veeky Forums culture

daily reminder that the tec9 and mac10 are for fucking niggers, a white man uses an m249 SAW.

Well, Mario Odyssey looks to be pretty damn good, and I assume it'll be hard as shit to find Switch's once that's out. I think the best time to buy a Switch (before they redesign it) is in September.

Seriously this. It's not like fucking Harrison Ford is going on strike.