/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV Stormblood General

There was an attempt

>Patch 4.05 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/782e44043959ae82ead5c6745dac3297a0083b69

>Live Letter Q&A
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/337124-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXVII-Q-A-Update-Thread

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/bFcDNb57

Previous thread:

Move to Coeurl and be my friend

*blocks your post*

Sleeping characters

No avatarfags this thread please.

You mean, you puss out rather than making the run go faster? Gotcha. Might want to try leaving the dumpster some time.

xth for raen

if you want to control the pace of the dungeon play tank faggot, or at least don't post here looking for validation when you get kicked for being a tool.

lmao

Block THIS

Which beast tribe should I do next?

>tfw you have the cutest sleeping picture in the entire world but you can't post it because the person you took it with would get embarrassed

I wasn't. What if I don't want to level tank at the moment? You don't have to respect the content and go at a snail's pace, you know. I pull everything when I do tank. You should try next time, might save you a lot of time and you can finally leave your comfort zone, you smelly ass nigger. There's a world outside the trash heap.

>when you join a lala party

>be tank
>queue with pocket healer
>let DPS die that face pull we don't rez them
Feels good

>there's no possible way more than one person could disagree with me
kill yourself you delusional faggot

>it's a "players want me to actually not pull one group at a time episode"

IT'S NOT FAIR, BROS! I JUST WANT TO RESPECT THE CONTENT LIKE MASTER YOSHI WANTS ME TO!

*unzips frying pan*

smol!

>implying pulling multiple groups in copperhell actually makes it go faster.
You're more than likely making it take longer, because the healer can't just be 3rd DPS and might actually have to throw a heal.

*fucks your girl*

>be DPS
>have ONE fucking job
>decide the tank isn't doing his job properly in fucking COPPERBELL
>pull ahead
>get kicked
>cry about it on /xivg/
>get called an autist
>still trying to act smug
Congratulations on reinforcing the idea that 99% of DPS are trash.

>I'm too trash to pull multiple groups at a time
How do I get better, friends?! People keep pulling more mobs to me and I just freeze up!!

post those clogs

based Chadposter

Is there no way to put this khloe doll on furniture that isn't tables?

It's actually cuter than I thought it'd be. I'm glad I picked it instead of the mgp.

Jokes on you I am the girl.

xth for autism

Elezen patiently waits for weekend.

the tank and healet makes the pace, don't believe me solo the dungeon you were in synced as the role you were in.

HOW DO I MAKE THEM STOP CRITICIZING MY GAMEPLAY STYLE??!!? I JUST WANT ENJOY NETFLIX WHILE I PLAY!!

clogs are for brads

only chad can pull off these

>I'm THIS mad people didn't agree with me about a level 20 or less dungeon

>Pulling multiple mobs at a level where AOE is nonexistant
You're fucking garbage, don't bother levelling DPS because you're going to be the shitter that makes everyone wipe when you fail a stack three times in a row.

Being a BRD while the tank is in the process of pulling multiple groups is such a bother. I can't RoD or I'll take aggro, I can't throw my DoTs because that's aggro (not to mention I can't take advantage of any Repertoire effects while the tank is still pulling), I can only ever SS and auto attack.

are you on balmung? pretty sure i saw you by the retainer bell

Whoa, I didn't know you could place minions in housing

s-sorry...

You mean I actually have to throw a HEAL once every 20s??? That's asking WAAAAAAY too much, I can only stand around and look at the tank since that's all my attention span can handle!

What benefit would pulling multiple groups do? You were playing fucking lancer my dude, you gonna vorpal thrust those groups to death?

probs for actually pulling this off

Dark Knights are the coolest, most dependable tank class and you cannot prove me wrong.
Oh, and any day now? Dark Passenger is going to reappear on all our hotbars. Reprisal? Yeah, it's gonna do damage again as a DRK only skill. No, even better, it's going to add Vulnerability!

Wait why the fuck would a DRG pull more in a low level dungeon? They have no AoE whatsoever. Actually hardly any classes has access to AoE in copperbell.

Fuck off Fateddit loser, your edgelord class sucks.

Because he's fucking DPS trash who thinks he can do everyone's job better than them, while not even being able to perform his own job at a minimum acceptable level.

>there are actually people who have awful reading comprehension and didn't follow literally anything at all
The subject changed when he mentioned high level dungeons, you mongoloids. Also, if you were able to read, I pulled only one extra group a whole one time. Wowee whew I'm such a madman.

It's a housing item.

babyposter doesn't even understand that he was slowing the run down, lmao.
Pretty much just MRD, BLM, MCH, and BRD. ARC can multi dot. Basically he was just making it take longer by taking away healer DPS time.

How dare you

You got me this time, I will be back

I-I know we've had our differences in the past, Chad, but could you please respect my girl? I worked really hard to get her, you know, and she said we'd wait till marriage for that..

Don't forget RDM.

the least you could do is tell me you're done
it's clear you have already moved on

I like how well you did the expression in the last image, gj

don't worry Chad only fucks virgins anally until they're married

Fuck you.

No
*cuts you in half*

New player here. How big is the world? I'm super overwhelmed by how many areas there are ....

alisae doesn't have autism

I think it worked better in the first version I made, but thank you.

I can see your undies in this screenshot

Don't worry once you get to max level you'll just sit in town.

Oops fingerslipped. Last one in this thread promise

Which town? And what do you mean? There's so many main quests and dungeons in this game

DELETE

>suggests to the co-tank that they should use shirk
>"take it without shirk like the good old days"
>"use hate combo"
Why is this allowed?

well now I feel stupid

what should I buy with GC seals to make some gil?

Pretty big, especially once you get to Heavensward and Stormblood areas which are much more massive due to flight being available.

Server depending, you won't find an overabundance of people out in the wilderness, but there's still a fair few between FATE parties and gatherers and people doing their own quests and such.

hehe

Total shitters who have no fucking idea what they're doing, as usual. It's called a bad tank, get used to it because they're everywhere.

>all that mad behind these posts

haha

how 2 spot bad tenk
>male character
>RP name that completely ignores naming conventions
>only tank levelled

Wait stop no dnt!!!

*blocks your dick with my throat*

>mfw ran into a co-tank that matched all this (along with having a Shisui fox ears pocket healslut as a bonus) in a Susano party that wiped the party with various shit 3 times

Dark Meow

This would be better if you drew his irl face with his disgusting overweight cheeks and double chin sitting under 5 dicks

Someone fanfic this

What caligae are those?

Dark skinned meows?

uhh this seems like something you'd want to keep to yourself

Madot "I don't post my fetishes in the thread" suki

>see spider chilling on the wall in my room
>panic
>go grab toilet paper
>try to grab it but it falls onto the ground
>runs into the gap between the wall/floor
help me...

>make new alt because reasons
>male highlander
>paladin
>getting into it
>fuck eyah all te comms
>but then
>free fanta
>nigger cat
what now?

Let's end ourselves together. It's not worth it anymore. Spiders are cool but they fucking scare me.

>>go grab toilet paper
you are weak you deserve no help

Wait I thought that was lethe?

Lv 68 melee ones. Forgot the name. They are in MB to try on

Madot "posting things for people to have more dirt to fire at my friends" Suki

Who here would make the best Ninja girlfriend?

Shitpost in the thread about your fetishes.

Let me tell you, Dark Knights are the very embodiment of chivalry. All the Paladins in the world can't hold a candle to them.
They were on a secret mission. They might have left Rielle in Ishgard, might have gone off on their own, but they didn't. Know why? Because they have hearts of gold. They truly care. A DPS like you, user, doesn't know that being a knight's not just about tanking dungeons in full plate, a greatsword in hand. It's not just about instant queues and winning clusters.

Sandcat

Ah right. Thanks.

Lets see some highlanders

Action screenshots work too

I commissioned it myself and its Kaori, I just got it from the artist this morning.

yeah