Why are so many """"enth/o/usiasts"""" furfags? How many mustangs will it take to end you fuckers off...

Why are so many """"enth/o/usiasts"""" furfags? How many mustangs will it take to end you fuckers off? You're holding up progress too, buying shitty used ICE cars instead of teslas and hybrids with superior safety ratings.

Every time this guy farts Veeky Forums is there to report on it.

Excuse my autism, but according to my knowledge on furfags, I'll say that there isn't many furry car enthusiasts beside RCR.

Most furries are super sjws, and we all know that sjws are super anti-car and would never in their life dream of being behind the wheel of one because they """""kill""""".

It' not surprising to see a furfag wishing for a ban on manually driven cars in favor for autonomous driven cars.

there are at least 2 notable furfags on this board that are not "super SJW" one of which being the tripfag mrcrummy.

>You're holding up progress too, buying shitty used ICE cars instead of teslas and hybrids with superior safety ratings.

why can teslafags not create subtle b8?

RCR is definitely a sjw, watch the super 88 video. Think he doesn't hate cars? Watch the hellcat video, or don't, all he does is bitch about how dodge should be focused on making shitboxes like the one he drives.

>there are at least 2 notable furfags

2 out of how many other anons that frequent this board?
And to boot they're both universally hated by the board, so do you have a point?

They aren't universally hated. Specially not Alphonse. Dude is really handsome and muscular plus he has a big dick.

""""""NOTABLE"""""

as in they are the ones of note. how many silent ones or ones that don't talk about being fur fags do you think are here.

there are also not universally hated as much as universally mocked and shit on. huge difference.

>OP remembers that RCR (one whole person) is a furfag
>OHMYGAWD WHY DO SO MANY FURFAGS LIKE A REALLY WIDESPREAD AND NORMAL HOBBY

>could have spent the video talking about Oldsmobile's storied history, the original 88 kicking off the muscle car, all the innovations and all the times they got shot in the leg because Muh Corvetteā„¢
>instead it's literally thirteen minutes of talking about cocks and how everything supposedly either resembles or makes you think of them
I think that was about the point I stopped really giving a shit about the channel, even the famous IT'S THE BEST Miata ramble was about the car itself.

I'm not universally hated?

Hi Alphonse

Oh and the one bit he did touch on the car was fucking wrong anyway, 1956 wasn't a special year for the Rocket engine at all, it had been 'reworked' two years prior and the actual generation 2 Rocket wouldn't start until 1964 with the 330.

yes you are. We all wish you'd leave.

what is he commenting on?

actual furry here
the population of furries who are into cars is about the same as the normal population, which means the majority of furries just see cars as a-to-b travel just like the rest of the populace

take your shitty 240 back to that cliff and drive right off. do us all a favor.

hey dude.

Wrong.
No thanks I'm good pham
What's good my dude?

Hi.

OBSCURE
PENNSYLVANIA
REFERENCE

>We all wish you'd leave.
I'm indifferent.

*farts*

tripfags are mildly terrible for board culture but furry tripfags are no worse than the rest of them

I like your Festiva.

hey