Will they ever unJUST themselves?

will they ever unJUST themselves?

who they

they made touge and wangan games a while ago, now just mobile shit

Look at their logo, they literally are JUST.

It hurts. I started playing TXRD2 last year, and the idea that there may never be another game like it or TXR3 makes me sad.

Mobile is where the money is flowing in Japan, from a business point of view why would they change? Same with Konami and pachinkos. Still a shame though, I love their games

Who here /MRC/?

Who here /itc/?

iirc its a drawing the ceo's kid made
cute desu

The physics on their """great""" games are fucking horrible; they're only good in concept.

Making TXR10 a 360 exclusive fucked them up.

>0.1% of previous game's carlist
>half the road
At least it looked pretty.

Most important
>exclusive to a console that sold poorly in Japan.

Still fun. Love the RPG elements.

The Japs must have been confused that it was named Import Tuner Challenge when all the cars were native to Japan.

They already did, back in 2001.

>Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero Sense of Speed
>Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero Cornering Ability

And yet it's still more fun than Gran Turismo 3 and whatever Need For Speed was out at the time. I racked up THOUSANDS of miles and watched MANY nights turn into mornings as I cruised down the C1 chopping Hondas and Mazdas in a tuned R34 GT-R

>more fun than Gran Turismo 3 and whatever Need For Speed was out at the time

>Gran Autismo
>Need of Soy
>fun

>he's never played a Genki game
I'll let you borrow mine, user.

>tfw their mobile game shut down after 8 fucking months
worrying

I've done Zero, Kaido Racer 2 and Import Tuner Challenge. They never sold TXR3 in PAL and I'm to rich to emulate.
Of the lot, Zero is by far the worst and GT3 has more to do, even if the others technically have a longer single player.
ITC has the best feeling physics with GT a close second, and Zero not even in the same county. It sucks.

Huh. For some reason on all the game reviews Zero and 3 are the most highly rated. Don't know why.

I've only played 1, 2, and ITC.

I would have expected the Kaido/Drift games to be the most highly rated because
>initial d lol
Although like I posted earlier, it's better in concept than actually trying to play because of the wonky physics. Still fun though.