How can one truly like this brand when it was solely responsible for the 25 year import rule?

How can one truly like this brand when it was solely responsible for the 25 year import rule?

Fuck Mercedes for fucking it up for the whole of NA and producing the most unreliable cars.

Other urls found in this thread:

importavehicle.info/2011/03/this-is-reason-nissan-skyline-is.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they sold overpriced shit heaps like c/e-class for decades and people fell for the badging lmao. also s-class was way overpriced too.

BUT nowadays they are quite nice imho. finally put quality materials in their interiors after 25+ years of shilling their plastic shitboxes

What did they do?

op is an ass mad teenager that wants an r34 gtr

>LAND OF THE FREE

This

By not being a dumb weeb drooling over decades old Datsuns because they were in some F&F movies and Initial D

>twingo

I don't live in your dumb country. They also invented crumple zones, so every time some mong smashes his s15 into a wall and isn't impaled by the steering column with his legs obliterated by the pedal box you can thank them too. Also I have a fetish for 190e's and pretty much everything else they built in the early 90s.

imagine that

the great usa getting cucked by a single german company

heh

t. Muhammad al-Sahadi

it has nothing to do with actually Mercedes. It has everything to do with Mercedes Benz of North America as they were losing business from people importing cars for their European Counterpart as they got the better options/trims you dumb cuck.

importavehicle.info/2011/03/this-is-reason-nissan-skyline-is.html

So the North American branch of a German company is at fault.
this guyis right you know.

no because its Mercedes Benz of North America. Not Mercedes Benz of Europe.

/thread

Which is owned by Daimler AG, german company. So he's still right.

>Also I have a fetish for 190e's and pretty much everything else they built in the early 90s.
like this?

Hnng
Pretty on the fence about getting a 300ce or one of the V8 equivalents as my next car. I want another 190e but they're a little too slow.

>too slow
get a 2.6 190e and swap a bigger merc engine in it from a rusted out higher class model or just put a om606 turbo'd to shit in it and youll get 500hp with a cheap china turbo on stock internals

alternatively get a 2.5-16 and enjoy the almost race spec engine that you can actually fully utilize with your skill without the car being an unbalanced and overpowered pos straight lines soyboy mobile

Mercedes-Benz were just useful idiots. The law quite obviously benefitted Detroit by far the most because it instantly removed tons of competition.

i dont think you know how company works you pathetic cuck

Case in point: Why should the US government bend over backwards for a foreign company? What shitty government is this easy to lobby anyway? They knew they could do Detroit a favor and blame the bad publicity on Mercedes.

I actually had a 2.6 as well as a 2.3. 2.5-16s are too far out of my price bracket right now. I just want a reliable daily that doesn't bore me.