totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

1st for TW:Arena alpha invite

I feel like 2 is just around the corner and we know literally nothing about it.

2nd for
>This is fine

>tfw no slutty wood elf waifu to fall in your lap.

As soon as Skaven get announced there will be lots of stuff

>2 Prey of Anath Raema
>Tormentor's Sword

Is there better feeling lads? Felt like Saggitarius kiting back in LA2 all over again.

>OTP
that isn't angry Tyrion

You have no one but CA to blame for this, all this Sombra shit with Skaven, it's pointless, it looks fun, but when it's 1/4th of the game, we barely get to see much else, all I say is the roster better be worth it

Their marketing for it has been inconsistent to say the least. It started off fine during the Lizardmen month but has been all over the place since. To make things even more bizarre, Norsca is being showcased the way you'd think WH2's faction would be with weekly streams and snippets of information, instead it's just a few words and some models. I imagine once Norsca is out they'll begin ramping up properly though, as there's nothing in between the two to take up any attention.

Why are Morathi's fingers all black?

Because Malekith's dick is charred.

Reminder that Morathi x Malekith was dropped on 8th edition and any incestuous relationship between them is only headcanon now like Karl fucking Deathclaw

MAlekith is so crispy h eeven cums charred semen.

>8th Edition

lmao

6th and 7th Editions a best

>implying anyone gives a fuck about GW's lame attempts to make their game more family friendly

>nearly 1300hrs
>finally saw a giant eat somebody
Well I'll be.

I'm all but certain that CA are spending from the TWWH: II marketing budget to shill Norsca.

Makes sense in a way I suppose, most people will feel like they "cheated themselves" if they buy Norsca separately when they could pre-order Warhammer II

It's because whe don't know a fuck about 2 except the main races

It was not mentioned but not dismissed either.

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

It'd be awfully weird if it was just randomly denied, omission seems less desperate

>Malekith the Witch King is rightful Phoenix King and heir to all of Ulthuan and he does NOT fuck his mom.
t. Malekith

>only just pirated TWW
>Will pirate 2 in a year time when I've dropped this piece of shit for good
Feels good never ever paying for CAs games or kikish doc again, especially ones from the B team retards

Consorts with daemons

Malus has the same thing

There is no shame in loving a woman with big hair.

They listening lads. They actually cut fucking crossbows. And will provide submod that disables all OC units. Best timeline.

Imagine being Malekith in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Mother, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both as Witch King and as a son." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his torture chamber. Like seriously imagine having to be Malekith and not only stand menacingly in that gateway while Mother flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks she got birthing you and dirty, leathery skin, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that barefoot walk. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MORATHI LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking hag face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of high elven maidens and slaves and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Nagarythe. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled ancient stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with blood sacrifices in the previous months. And then the trailer director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person on this pathetic little island before Alith Anar could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Malekith. You're not going to lose your future phoenix throne over this. Just bear it. Hide your face behind a mask and bear it.

Ready for another ritual reward aka. artwork of skaven tunnels?

I had to make a reddit account just to post my thanks. It's not easy to swallow your pride and admit the mob is right.

Unless that mod is purple-haired SJW faggots, then you bend over backward for them

Milfs with big hair are best.

Well, we do know some things but the information seems to be all over the place. Just as an example this is what's happening with the Lizards shamelessly stolen from Leddit:

>Lizardmen Map features

>Temple Cities level up as you connect more to the geomantic web.
>Conquering points on the web will contribute towards Temple City upgrades, but connecting cities through the web will grant the biggest bonuses.
>Cities will be tiered in levels, i.e. level 1 city, level 2 city and so on.
>This will grant bonuses to city output and stats, but also grant access to higher tiered commandments that are more powerful than the typical +public order or +growth commandments.
>Other bonuses not related to Temple Cities might also be provided from capturing more of the geomantic web.
>Upgrading a building chain in a temple city could strengthen connected temple cities.
>Other factions can conquer Lizardmen territory to power down their cities.
>Lizardmen have special spawning events triggered by various events or conditions on the map.
>This will grant special units, such as Sauruses with certain markings from the lore, but is an aesthetic difference only.
>Slann lords must be awakened through rites for recruitment (generic Slann, not necessarily Mazdamundi).

It's the equivalent of being a teenager with your friends around and your low-cut cleavaged mother bops around offering everyone drinks.

MOM, GO AWAY REEEEEEEEE

>When you subtly trying to hint mom to leave, but she is not, and it's not actually subtle and everybody sees it and nervously squirms with awkward smiles

At this time we already knew everything about total war warhammer 1

After reading some posts I realized how much of an egotistical little shit SFO is
But then again, all modders are like this

What cause this?
Darthmod, radious, sfo

Every modder that sips from a little success suddenly start thinking they are the best thing that happened to total war and their works are holy and are not open for criticism, then they become huge drama queens

Why?
Is it the water?

Yea it's giving me some serious Rome 2 vibes, like they're hiding a garbage, unfinished product

autism

People don't like being nagged about something, especially if it's about their creation. I think it's a matter of pride and now wanting to see reasons both sides provide. So, business as usual.

Taking criticism is not easy. Spending countless hours working on something to have people scream "IT'S SHIT" is even harder to take.

There's a reason why many game companies have dedicated people do their PR, to keep the designers from fuming at the community.

Because they're the ones you hear about. Some guy quietly making his models that doesn't raise a fuss you don't notice, the halfwit throwing a bunch of random shit together for his "glorious overhaul" while screaming his name and telling you not to forget to donate for the work he compiled from other people's efforts is a lot harder to miss.

>One month away from.release
>We still know nothing about campaign mechanics for all races
>We still havent seen skaven
>No trailer for helves
>No battle gameplay of delves

>Yet we are dedicating an entire month for snow niggers

Uhhh
Guys
What is CA plan here?

not wanting*

A delay

Hopefully to get Norscans out and then all of september and late august will just be content content content

It's difficult to spend day after day working on something only to have people dismiss it over things that (to you) seem stupid and minor. Especially when you work for free.

There's a reason why creative people should never, ever have a twitter account.

Sell ice-niggers.

Probably after the ritual ends we will get Scaven trailer drop and CA would proceed to drop Let's plays, info and etc in last 4 week before release.

A delay would make me feel better, then I'd at least know they are avoiding a disaster release.

I think you have to be an autistic twat in a first place to dedicate so much time to mod the game you like.

>No trailer for helves
It'll either contain all four or Helves vs Skaven, otherwise there's no sense in just skipping over it like that.

>A delayed game is eventually good
Nope

I doubt it can possibly be anything that bad, since this isn't an entirely new game.

This. It's also the fact that most people that criticize are clueless faggots that drown out legitimate criticism, so you can easily end up assuming they all are.

A delayed game MIGHT be good eventually

A rushed game is guaranteed to be bad.

They really need to get this ritual shit over with.

Man, PR is really shitty work. You literally a human garbage filter, and you also need to work with man-child's that immediately jump to wrong (or right) conclusions and basically dub as a firefighter. And do everything without any hint of sassiness and tip-toe around the modern societal outrage landscape.

>using an all ashigaru army to defeat a numerically superior all samurai army

I don't have an image that depicts how smug I feel right now

How many ritual parts are left now?

I bet you used guns too

Three.

3 left, one of them is probably today.

Spear wall is almost like cheating.

Thanks guys.

>A delayed game MIGHT be good eventually
Yes

>A rushed game is guaranteed to be bad.
No

the new ritual part came out

I can't find any good torrents, care to share where did you found it?

That's a point.

Does anyone HAVE all the ritual codes?

I haven't done any. If there's something notable to come from it, I'll hear it from here.

l-lewd

Why you telling lies, user?

I have. The old ones are inactive, though, so you can't activate them even if you had the code.

I can post all the stuff here if you want?

good luck pronouncing those city names whitiboi

Please do

I won't need to, I'll rename them all

I want them to pull the greatest gaming ruse in recent history by having all this Skaven shit then spoiling Tomb Kings instead

That'd be cool

>Tomb Keks still going at it

ebin

It is now August. Delirium burns through the forest in the hour of its apex. It is Saemrath, the time of the zenith. Orion is afield, engorged and rampant. The Consort-King and his coterie sally forth to bring a rich harvest of lithe young attendants for the maidens of the Asrai. The enshrined ideal of idleness is usurped, and the ensuing bedlam is but little removed from the bray-herd's bestial madness. From Mousillon to Middenland, the Wild Hunt falls upon the hovels and midden-heaps of the toiling races across the Old World.

Ariel alone remains unswept by the ardor of the hour. It is for the Eternal Queen to interpret the auguries, to ensure that Athel Loren may endure. At the Oak of Ages, Ariel engages in the antiquated Asur heresy of time-keeping. At best a confused effort under Athel Loren's capricious canopy, it is only by degrees that Ariel affirms the rectitude of her assumptions.

Regiments of Renown Soon.

how do they merge old and new world?

Depends on phonological components of the different letters.

1st Reward was a wallpaper of Beijing, not sure how it relates to Skaven.

based worst elves fag

We will either get a current grand campaign map + grand campaign map from TW:W2 or we will get scaled down versions of both.

Do you like banter?

Orion is absolutely SAVAGE

2nd reward was a text adventure where you play as either a dark elf or high elf scout investigating lizardmen ruins. You go through a nearby cave system and inevitably pic related happens.

Does anyone have webm forms of the 3rd and 4th reward? I can't into saving videos as webms.

that'd be great actually

Replacing it with longbowmen-at-arms or whatever is even worse, which is pretty funny

I still enjoy the mod though.

...followed by this.

You die no matter what you do.

but sir I wasn't

What actually happened

so new world+old world with less faction?

>Elf-Thing

Literally Tomb Kings

3rd Reward was another piece of concept art.

*Burn the Oak of Ages*
What now Mel Gibson ?

I think so. if I recall correctly they said something about removing minor sub-factions. We don't know how they will handle the actual landmass.

wait A SECOND I HAVE BEEN AFFLICTED BY RETARTADION

that means no brets, estalia, kislev and norsca?

4th reward was a "video" of a still image of an underground city.

If anyone has it in webm form it would be greatly appreciated.

5th reward was video of several red eyes appearing from the darkness.