pastebin.com/qwVAnNkb

Previous:

first for mamui

HOT
THICK
DRAGON
SEMEN

Alright you fuckbois, it's time to talk Catria

I keep hearing people in the past two threads talk about how her and her huge ass are "sleeper op" but when I look at her stats they look balanced as fuck which is USUALLY a bad thing

So what's the hot builds for her? I off-banner pulled TWO of her giant buns so might as well twink out a +1 one

Dat Butt

Cute

Almost a week in, pulling nonstop

STILL NO FEMUI

she's nothing too special, plenty of better blue flier

Give me Honk!!

hang in there buddy. just don't spend any money, ok? promise me that. you've got all month to pull her. be patient, she'll come. i believe it.

Ok seriously what's so bad about fates story?

i tried building up catria, but i gave up after i pulled summer corrin. catria is a nice balanced unit, but i find it's better to have a unit with a strong specialty (ie, good at defense, good at one round kills, etc)

you must get nervous whenever you get a summon screen with no blues

LIFIS WHEN

This smug son of a bitch punked me twice now.

Is there any way to make him usable?

explain yourselves

How do I stop spending orbs as soon as I get a modest amount? I want to save 400-500 orbs and use my existing and future free heroes. How do I control the temptation to pull?

Why would you even fuse him before finding out?

right after arden

Azura a cute

I'm $100 in trying to get her.

I wonder what he highest pity rate someone has gotten. it goes up to 100% but I don't think anyone could be that unlucky

good premise poorly executed. too much hype beforehand turned a bad plot into the worst abomination ever written in the eyes of some. it's not too bad if you don't take it that seriously. It's like 999, where if you think about it too much it all falls apart

Just buy some orbs so that you can spend those orbs without subtracting from your saved total

for arena assault you'll want as many reinhardt counters as possible. His res is shit but he has enough HP that you could set him up to survive tinyhands. At least that's what I'm doing with the -def +res one I have.

he was the third 5* I ever got, and of those 3 none of them had over 40 atk. It was a time of suffering.

This is feg - /Fire Emblem General/ now!!!
report the thread who is not /Fire Emblem General/

Don't do it you double nigger she's not worth it. Think what you could have done with $100. Don't spend any more, please.

use the summon simulator

Summon simulator is a horrible idea
>Don't pull anything, feel like shit
>Pull really great heroes, feel like shit

so hows that hero merit list going /feg/?

Hard-counter to upcoming GHB Valter.

There are many idiots in this general. I would ban the person who created the previous thread each time one is made until the population decreases or this general is eradicated from the board. If only I had the power...

What does it matter? He doesn't have any useful SI, he's literally feather fodder which doesn't make a difference whether he's merged or not.

>I'm at 5.5% it'd be crazy to waste this I should spend money

and then I hit 6.25% and didn't get Ninian

don't be like me

Does it matter when everyone has Nino/Julia/Cecilia/Sonya?

what if youre waifu gets in/a costume in the near future and you have like less than 200 orbs. that's my motivation to save, though I spent 20 of my 120... I should take my own advice

Make me

I spent 150$ chasing after Ninian and failed I gave up once the third off-banner 5* was a +SPD/-HP Azura

Ded game ded thread

finally. does this mean i'm free?

Why do F2P leeches have this unwarrented since of self importance when their welfare orbs are gone for one day? Are they really so delusional that they believe anyone actually cares about their kicking and screaming?

>Minerva on banner
>upcoming Julia
>Still don't have S Corrin
>CYL after this

NO. I REFUSE TO PAY. I MUST RESIST!

>Fliers mastery banner possibly tommorow and possibly my wife hinoka is gonna be on it and I need her for my +spd Scorrin and to complete my flying meme team
>Herofest has Julia on it one of my fav characters and I NEED a second green tome for arena assault
>Also need Genny for Waifu staff on my +atk Elise for Max cav memery
>Following that is a tempest banner with Celica on it and I NEED her because I have no red tome except Sophia
>Possible Magvel banner in the middle of the month
>CYL following all this with my fav lord Ike on it
>only around 30 orbs currently
>Know if I am lucky as fuck I might get one of those
>Being F2P since launch

This month is gonna be the fucking worst

Without F2P players the game is dead.

A game won't survive with whales only.

> you can't get to rank 20 with two cavalry mages and a dancer

Yes, that is the team I used. Both Rein and Azura are +1.

f2p btw

>tfw got Mineva and S. Corrin and still have 250+ orbs

Other way around
Without p2p you would have clash of clan pop-ups every time you battle

Don't save up, the disappointment from blowing a big amount of orbs and not getting what you want is suicide tempting.

GIBE ORBS

GIVE ME ORBS OR GIVE ME DEATH

Are we due for Robin's multiplier the next hour? I think we are almost there..

Player base > whales.

That's why the most popular and profitable mobile games are mostly free with the paying part being an optional luxury.

>starting to prefer the TT grindfest instead of the voting gauntlet now
It's difficult to get a good amount of points for feathers on the voting gauntlet when the multiplier bonus is at times where I'm busy or sleeping.

Roll for Minerva, or wait for Julia?

Playing FE6. On Chapter 20B. I don't think words can properly convey how sick I am of these 10 range staves and ballistas. Purge, berserk, sleep . . . The last five or so chapters have involved this bullshit, and it's getting really old.

>starting to get bored of not rolling when they don’t release a good banner and announce the 4* rate change a week before the update

112 orbs ready and waiting for hero fest

try stay in tier 20 4 weeks, scrub
this image is from long time ago, when i still play 3 accs
f2p btw

What's the build on Leo?

This right here is the worst thing about f2players. They think theres no middle ground between being a full on whale and dropping a little money every once in awhile, then they delude themselves into believing the game would carry on if NO ONE put money into the game

Wait for Julia

>60 orbs coming from logging in over the next month
>5 orbs from retweeted tweet
>Loads of orbs from Tempest
>Sequel to cavalry banner will have new quests with orb rewards
>Legion rerun quests
>Weekly Arena orbs
>Free first summons soon

Prioritize and you'll be fine, there's orbs to go around.

Been running a more or less optimal flier team for arena defense all week to try out S Corrin. Hinoka, Cherche and the two flying mages.

First time in months without an arena defense win. Was the flier rennaissance just a meme, bros?

I rolled this illiterate little shit and she's +spd -hp. What should I do with her?

Not on either side but they make it hard to get players with “few” transactions when everything is damn expensive

And some people say that's the best GBA FE, go figure.

Promote to 5 stars and send home for feathers

Lukas, Sharena or Sully for a lancer?

Does she have the biggest ass in feh?

Nino is smol!

I worked with what I had (-Def, +Res).

Default tome, Reposition, default special.
TA3, QR3, Hone Cavalry.

He's mostly there to buff Rein and bait green mages. There are a few Hectors I can't kill with Rein, so I also use him for them, with some dancing.

Lukas can pull some disgusting techs
Sharena is almost always a bonus unit, and doesn't require too much SI
I've never seen anyone bother with Sully, but if you 4*+10 I have no doubt she'd do well

Just dont summon any new or shit heroes, focus on get many same of heroes you usually play on arena

Lukas-Defensive
Sharena-Mix
Sully-Offensive

It is very strange that Arthur here gets skills not from his class tree.

Pretty good. Glad they increase hero merit or the next TT would be pretty frustrating.

Reminder that oldfag games were a mistake

Possible retards. It's terrible. I'm ignoring everything but the throne. I'm just passing by all the chests and shit because I don't even care enough to put up with this bullshit any longer.

Have a unit in mind that you like above all others. Remember that ever orb not saved for them is wrong, so you'll save the orbs.

That just doesn't seem like a logical decision

You don't need Genny, Horse archer Lyn from the CYL will make Elise obsolete.

>tfw this will never happen

I'd have to build a dedicated arena team, and I can't be assed to do that (3mendokusai5me). I just wanted to prove that it is indeed possible to reach tier 20 using low BST units.

Send her back so she can take care of Lugh and Raigh, user!
Do what's right!

>one's in a 3% focus for 15 days
>One's in a 5% focus for 8 days
Both end on the 18th
Gee, I wonder.

Minerva because Julia is shit.

what's the ideal boon/bane for enemy phase baiting with robin(M)?

is athena worth investing in?

>>One's in a 5% focus for 8 days
>5% focus
What the fuck is this
When did this happen?

You're not proving anything, it's been done a million times before with Cecilia and Reinhardt. Every horsefucker gets to t20 nowdays, all you need is four 5*.

minerva because julia can't even oneshot thundercock
wait for a sonya banner

Can this Nino do her best?

Maybe she can survive the cock.

I'm doing flight memes and I'm getting more defenses than I've ever had.

yeah but people ITT and in previous threads constantly greentext everyone using a dancer and their argument is that you supposedly can't get to 20 with one in the team

How the hell do you get that score? Seriously i don't get this dumbass scoring system. I upgraded lucas c slot skill from 1 to 3 just for this run and it didn't even improve my score at all. All skills are 3 except for lnd 2 on bridelia and qr 2 on lukas. How do people get more points?

>merged seasonal units
MAN THE HARPOONS!

+Atk-Res

Robin's postponed her bonus another hour it seems. How long can she keep this up?

H-HAYAI

>My flyer team is the same
>but they mostly are 4* instead.

ONE DAY

Well /feg/ is shittertown, can't expect much else.

Not long enough. Team Robin would need to postpone their bonus for another 5 hours in order to win, there's no way that's happening.