/vn/ - Higurashi never edition

Visual Novel General #1570

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

ricedigital.co.uk/behind-chaos-child-localisation/
vndb.org/v11204
youtube.com/watch?v=RF96mzWzdPc
strawpoll.me/13608997/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

daily reminder that R07 is /ourguy/

r07 is as good an artist as he is a writer

Daily reminder that Triplicate is our god and Irru is his right-hand servant.

so, full with charm but flawed to its core

I love milfs

I love Umineko and Higurashi!

>ourguy
>"if you didn't have any relationships then fuck off virgin otaku you can understand umineko only on surface level"
no

I miss them both

Did she climb mountain wearing heels?

loving every bit of the fandisc, especially this route.

Ruriko was a bit on the lesser side, but still fun. She really should have been the one to have a full lenght route in the original instead of Ritsuko.

No one was going to reply to you last thread user, fuck off

Anyone know what the deal with this is?

ricedigital.co.uk/behind-chaos-child-localisation/

I should get to reading Chaos;Head before this comes out.

spoiler tag CGs on recent releases you nigger

I would love my waifu even if she became 3DPD.

>that
>a spoiler

She wouldn't love you though

WTC5 teaser this comiket

right

right

I LIKE LOLIS!

I like MILFs!

whoa....so this is the depth of r07....

What's keeping you from killing yourself, /vn/?

rly maeks me think

Gross!

>that gym uniform

Self preservation instinct.

Why would I want to kill myself in the first place?

me and my cats

He should just hire a fucking artist for fuck's sake

^_^

Kei best girl

I like meidos

I like big tits

Me too.

A-3 when

Long hair Miyako = best. Yamato should've given up on Azumi and gone for her.

vndb.org/v11204

Translation when?

>that Umineko ending

I like meidos with big tits

I love childhood friends
especially Sumika!

>when youtube.com/watch?v=RF96mzWzdPc starts playing

Hello,
Is this the moege general?

no

Hai. You came to the right place desu.

But of course.

Wish I had taken this before plotfags started proxying though.

Moefags are autistic. They called me a normalfag just because I read more plotges.

that's the old one
strawpoll.me/13608997/

Lolis are for loving.

But the same can be said about moege desu.

So what exactly is this about?

corruption more or less.

Guys, Doddler haven't been posting on Twitter that much lately. Could it mean...

He got hired as a permanent employee of SP.

Or maybe he's working on Higurashi

no one cares about higurashi though

Correct answer VN related answer: Maggot Baits

Me and about 6 Anons does.

Yes, the Canadian Government got rid of him as a Black Ops for letting them lose face in the loli farce.

>playing quartett
>none of the heroines with routes interest me
>only girl that interests me does not have route and gets fucked by other dude in an alley
im DONE

Keep it up, CG poster.
You're doing great

WTF is wrong with her face

What you're probably thinking is a nose is an ear user, she has half her face buried in his coat, can see the bridge of her nose near where the shoulders on his jacket begin to rise to the collar

shes melting away from all that dicking she is getting THAZ FUCKING WHORE GETTING FUCKED IN AN ALLEY WITH ANOTHER DUDE ALTHOUGH SHE IS THE ONLY ONE I CARE ABOUT SHE WAS SO COOL AND PURE AND NOW THIS
uninstalled i hatex that, while i tried to save this fucking band she was out there in another mans arms, and he was leaving just the nuts hanging out. "farewell gift" well im here, whx would you wont give pussy to me. i know the mc (me) and her were not even in a relationship but i loved her and now this.

>She really should have been the one to have a full lenght route in the original instead of Ritsuko.
but then there would have been no route with a red rose society girl

the real problem was that ritsuko getting a route seemed to come out of nowhere compared to the common route, where she got almost no focus while ruriko was one of the main cast members. hell, even konomi got more than ritsuko, and it could be argued that marika did as well.

W-where's her face?

wwwwwwwwwwww

or hell, just make that another route. there's enough miyako goodness to have like 5 routes just for her in different timelines/scenarios

what is she saying?

plem plem

She's just laughing.

can you be a chuuni if you have actual powers?

>W Happiness' extras include character sprites for every pose and background, right out of the gate
>including where they're just straight up naked
YOOOOOO how come nobody told me

>ayaka is implied in her common route introduction to possibly have a bigger chest than ruriko
>sprite makes her look 2-3 sizes smaller
what

>i know the mc (me) and her were not even in a relationship
All girls in every VN belongs to the MC no matter what.

I wish I did.

Let it all out user, we have all been there.

yes

like if you can cast magic, just cast the damn magic instead of showing up with a big flash, striking a pose, introducing yourself with some stupid title, and shouting out loud the names of some long stupid spells

but what if there is 2 mc?

read something else to heal the wounds

Doesn't chuuni include that said person fails at being awesome? Or did I got my definition wrong. For me chuuni is sokething like
>Deluded, arrogant teenager that sees himself as a know-it-all, cool, powerful dude, but ultimately fails in being that

Yeah, Mami from Madoka was chuuni as fuck, she didn't need to do all the poses she did or to name her attacks like she did.

what the fuck are those cthulu runes

Protagonist has got a huge MILF fetish so he exploits their families and friends to rape them. At first they hate him but they've got Pervert/Slut Genes so over time they lose out and submit to the pleasure, becoming his loving and obedient sex slaves. The main gimmick of the game beyond just rape/corruption is the whole exploiting their family thing, you end up raping two twin sisters together and a mother/daughter pair together, blood related of course. Lots of threesome scenes with these family members that are hot as fuuuck. It's not just the two family members laying side by side while you take turns fucking them, there's a lot of activity and mutual touching between them despite say their mother/daughter relationship which is very hot.

Looks like Thai to me

>Doesn't chuuni include that said person fails at being awesome?
Its a perspective thing.

What could you possibly mean?

STOP

>you only get to see and fondle her breasts
ITS NOT FAIR. Why did the onee-san get such a shitty route and the maid not get a route at all?

suffer with me

I was 100% sure she had a route when I started the fandisk. I've never felt so betrayed.

At least now I know that 6 years have not been enough to stop the suffering.