Looking for a fun, fast, luxurious panty dropper for around 40k

looking for a fun, fast, luxurious panty dropper for around 40k

>currently considering used Panameras, Audi S6s and SL550s.

I want your suggestions.

Id take a used 911 over a used Panamera personally, I love everything Porsche but with a 911 of the same price it would be a bit older, however you get the legendary flat 6 and lose two doors.

take it from a 19 year old who works his ass off to pay tuition and drive a 987s and is desperately saving for a 911, it's quite possibly the most perfect daily-driving car. If you need the extra space, however, the Panamera is still an excellent choice.

you're a 19 year old with a porsche boxter? jeez

>panty dropper
lifted truck.

don't be surprised that he's 19 and has one, they're cheap as shit, unimpressive, and regarded as the poormans porsche in the porsche community.

Of those 3 the most likely panty dropper will be the SL, no girl is going to give a fuck about a non-911 Porsche or any Audi short of an R8.

It's also ridiculously sad that you're basing your car purchase on which one will get you laid, but I'm not here to judge.

riced out 3k civic

15 for an e46 m3 vert

leaves you 25k left which is *just* enough to maintain it

I think OP just means sexy asf

you gonna need another zero if you want to drop panties unless you buy a motorcycle.

Here you go OP

One of the best cars that will shoot up in value over the next 20 years will be E9X BMW M3s.

Naturally aspirated V8s, especially in European cars will be a very rare commodity as everything gets shitty four bangers with turbos, or full electric. And with the right exhaust the note on the E9X M3s is nothing short of fucking brilliant.

One other suggestion which is fucking out of control is a V10 BMW M6. But the gas mileage is dogshit. Super cheap car, luxurious, and will be rare down the road. BUT, I would probably artificially limit the redline and DECREASE it. If you blow the engine it's like 30k to replace it.

Girls are stupid. They will notice 4 rings or the word Porsche and that's it.

stop ruining German cars with your disgusting US specs, thanks.

S6 can be tuned to 540 hp for very cheap. Interior is super nice which women like. Tranny is godlike.

The ride tightens up very nice for fun or push a button and have a smooth highway ride.

Don’t take advice from a 19 year old. He posts here all the time. He doesn’t have the 987 or if he does he financed it and will find out the hard way why that was a mistake

if you JUST want to look richer than you really are i'd say either the panamera or an e92 m3
or save up a bit more and buy an 05 continental

It's not a boxster; it's a 2006 Cayman S. when purchased it had 75k miles and I bought it for just under 18k. I pay about $400 a month for a car payment and insurance and still have enough to cover tuition, room/board(most of which is paid for by scholarships to be fair), and a bit more for money to live on.

It's funny because that car, at that price, makes it look like you're WAY more successful than you actually are. It's literally just a german miata with a roof, but normies don't really know cars and just think is a "porsh"
Exactly this. 1 out of every maybe 15 people know the cayman even exists, especially since "Cayman" and "Carerra" are such similar words.

What was wrong with it

I really think you’re selling yourself short by calling it a German Miata. It does have an exotic mid engine configuration after all.
The bmw z3 was a German Miata.

Nah senpai, 944 is the German Miata.

Shut up nigger go pay child support

>fun

So no Audi.

The S ones are plenty fun tho.

>audisteer
>fun
If "fast in a straight line" is all you want, just get a Tesla or something.

Based purely on looks, power, handling, and cost(at least of a used one), they're more similar than you may think.