Second Life General - /slg/

random old screenshot for op edition

> Veeky Forums group : secondlife:///app/group/41548e97-0945-f938-67b2-88ee0d825ad6/about
> Group info (may be outdated, just ask if confused) : pastebin.com/uHGXQiqb (embed)
> Want to be an anime grill?pastebin.com/qfp1Wve

Other urls found in this thread:

marketplace.secondlife.com/p/MoDesign-Penis-Panel-Gag/12227871
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Davros/17/10/30
youtube.com/watch?v=BumcoxotNb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Both pastebins are DEAD

gg son

>(embed) (embed)

only the anime girl one is

What do you even do all day on SL? It seems like everyone just parks their ava or stands around, chatting about the most mundane shit.

SL is pretty much just a 3d chat anyway. I just play video games with it sitting in the background when not hopping around looking for neat places.

stare at tiles

man i hated TPP it was garbage

Talk, upload 3d models sounds textures or script stuff.

Sell it to people

Play videogames with people I met on it.

nice chair

can't tell if this is ironic or not

It's like they just googled anime and uploaded the first pics they saw onto some shitty frames

redumping

What makes it even funnier is that he's literally the most stereotypical furfag ever. I'm sorry... "anthro"

How the fuck can people try to pass off as edgy while wearing a diaper?

>diaper fag degenerate
>neon rave hair
>autistic profile
>idling at sex sim

"REJECT FURRY STEREOTYPES!"

[muffled yiff noises in the background]

Fix the damn op you faggot

marketplace.secondlife.com/p/MoDesign-Penis-Panel-Gag/12227871

who here likes big cocks??

Oh hey I saw that guy just a while ago too

post cute Veeky Forums visitors

Busted

found the japan shop with a lupin idling in it

maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Davros/17/10/30

Cool japanese shop with nice things

a tale of two /b/rothers

no homo

This guy comes back every day

Did you just post a picture of ascii?

walk in that club like:

suck my damn ass

Uhh I like it like that she working that back
I don't know how to act
Slow motion for me, slow motion for me
Slow motion for me, move in slow motion for me

Is this a message from the jews?

the jew-veniles
youtube.com/watch?v=BumcoxotNb0

Why does every male in that picture have the same hair?

the people who sign up for this thing are cattle waiting to be herded

yes, that's the point

Good evening, and welcome to another day in second life. We've got some exciting news to keep you on the edge of your seat!

First up today, doppelgangers have infiltrated new nu Stern, the dopplegangers appear as lumpy malformed versions of residents you know and love, and are completely silent leading many to fear their imminent replacement. We tried to get comment for our report, but Asomi, who we tried to interview, merely sat silent for several hours outside of the truck stop alone, while her lumpy malformed doppelganger chatted to her friends.

We have reports coming in that There will be a stern prom taking place on the 12th at 10o'clock PM Eastern standard time. The prom will be sponsored by Nep Faulkes, and everyone is expected to bring a date at the door. If you are unable to find a date for prom, one welfare date will be provided to you. One of the anonymous welfare bachelors had this to say "Caw, I hope my date like eggs!" I wonder who the lucky bachelorette will be!

In closing today, we have reports that /d/ has been turned into a barren wasteland with nearly no substance to support life of any kind, when contacted Ssen had this to say "Looks about the same as always to me" Well said Ssen, even so users began to show concern when after merely being a barren wasteland for over a year, it now also appeared to be one from the outside, but other members of the extremely exclusive /d/ club had this to say "At least nobodies farting." Always a silver lining.

shut the fuck up autist

post ign and fight me in world faggot

All questions regarding prom night activities can be directed to the hansomly dressed hooligan with a face that looks like this; ( ´ ∀`) nep.faulkes

okay, square tf up then autist
secondlife:///app/agent/b75e7cbe-6a84-463d-99aa-82536a7c05d5/about

meet me at the swings bitch

don't trust the doppelgangers DONT

I see you have run away coward. I would be afraid too

i'm gonna talk to that swan.

I was gonna complain about that gif but the it's sexy as hell

name and/or position?

Gimme your glasses, nerd

lyra is cutest when begging for DICK.

chainsword.audion and it's a gif of my old car

ronnie is the best

Ronnie is a god.

No! ;_;

with how easy it is to make a decent looking avatar, it's kinda baffling to me how many people still can't manage it

they are usually old, mentally infirm or both

people do the same shit in mmos. Max sliders and no sense of proportions

i wish ronnie was my dad

Ask him to be your dad because he is still wandering

>when you buy a sim

haha

that is a parcel tho

Yeah yeah, whatever

In my years in sl i have been many things forms and shapes but always me. We are all and nothing a crystal
refracting the light of truth into a myriad of colors though the hue may differ and its intensity waxes and waines it is still the same light that fills us all. If you seek to see the divine learn to see the one face in many faces and many faces in the one. Concerning my boys 1no one is allowed to use my boys.2 Refer to them by name they are mine not urs .3 do not refer to them as i

Nah

u won

ronnie is still the best

Take what off?

All office furniture over 50% off

great form
solid, thick, tight

thick is good in the sea of kemono