What is the minivan to get if you want to make 400+ hp out of it?

What is the minivan to get if you want to make 400+ hp out of it?

First child on the way and family life looms over my head. I'm just thinking out loud tbqh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uk9FcYQSUMo
youtube.com/watch?v=R4jg0Vq4hLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SRT4 Swapped Town and Country.

90s Dodge caravan, it had the same same base engine as the 3000GT and Eclipse, so you can steal the heads and start buying cheap performance stuff.

h22 swapped odyssey with a fuckhuge turbo

fucking retard

Like a 95 previa

Duh

Fuck that. Turbo the V6 and 6 speed swap it.

youtube.com/watch?v=uk9FcYQSUMo

The Windstar used the 3.8L out of the mustang with slight change for fwd

For cheap, this is pretty doable.
>F series turbo
>or some crazy k20 turbo monster

Turbo Caravan.

90's mercury villager/nissan quest. 300zx tt engine is a direct bolt in.

Just get a Commodore wagon.
>Supercharged 6.2L V8
>410kW (550hp)
>Amazing safety ratings
>Heaps of room
>Sounds great from factory

>buy a car that doesn't exist outside of Australia
>isn't even in production any more

Why would you buy a minivan over an SUV? You can get all the lux of the van in a much more capable and aesthetic SUV.

This

Not exactly a minivan but the twin turbo Ford flex is pretty quick

Kia Sedona
Hyundai Santa Fe
Subaru Outback

Gonna elaborate on that?

Oddysey easily, swap a manual accord transmision and stick a k20, easy.

Boostedboiz did this to a gen 1 Odyssey, makes around 690 bhp

top fucking kek

forget minivans. 400+ and most of the power goes to the FRONT wheels.

if you buy a actual conversion van you will have tons of room AND a rwd V8 to play with. because minivans are for idiots

The mustang never had a 3.8 liter lol

It did for ages you fuckass. What color is the rock you live under

Why not just get a full size sedan? When are you actually going to need more than that?

aerostar is rwd

Mercedes R63

Import this motherfucker

And still happens to look stock too

You don't have to worry about your kids dinging other doors and it's easier to load up their shit with sliding doors.

Why make the family hauler unreliable.
Just buy a shitbox van for 500$ and buy a decent weekend car that you can boost to Nirvana

You want the 2012 Mazda5 with the 6-speed manual and 2.5L MZR 4-cylinder engine.

It's basically a Mazda3 with sliding doors and a 3rd row of seats. Seriously, everything bolts up from a Mazda3.

You know what else bolts up to a Mazda3? Everything from a MazdaSpeed3.

Comes with a 6MT with LSD, and a direct-injected and turbocharged 2.3L MZR DISI 4-cylinder. 260hp, 280tq. With just a tune, those numbers skyrocket.

My last car was a modified 2012 MazdaSpeed3 with 300WHP and 350WTQ. It was fucking quick.

Put that same setup in a Mazda5, you'll get those kids to soccer practice fast as hell, and get around 30MPG HWY doing it.

Those kids won't be going to soccer practice they'll be rippin fat fuckin skids across some old nigger's lawn.

MZR is truly a God tier engine, it doesn't get the respect it deserves. FORD is still using a variant of the 2.0 in their cars TODAY.

People say Ford saved Mazda by purchasing a large share and investing in R&D. I think it's fair to say that Mazda's engineers have saved Ford's ass for the last 10 years now. Their Ecoboost tech would not have been a reality without the help of Mazda.

why would you need a minivan for 1 child?

Yes this is goat

My dream is to boost an El Grand and put it on airbags.

Sienna SE, made 266+ NA stock.

You're more than half way there, forged internals, a turbo, and tune should get you there.

chevy astro with an ls1 swapped in. RWD and allegedly quite easy.

>child on the way
>wants 400hp minivan
I feel sorry for your kid. It will probably be cheaper to have a normal van and also a 400hp shitbox

You're the nigger

Caravan with a pentastar makes 390hp OOTB

t. actual nigger

This

>Thinks a longitudinal mounted VG30DETT will directly swap into a transverse VG33E engined car

>Not building a 600+hp 1st gen odyssey

youtube.com/watch?v=R4jg0Vq4hLQ