/ink/ - Splatoon General

Splatfest soon edition

Last thread: - Direct Link to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Sploosh-o-Matic (Curling Bomb, Splashdown) returns tonight at 10pm EST: twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/893391908172480512
- The first Switch My Nintendo rewards are Splatoon 2 equipment (Japan exclusive so far)
- The next Splatfest is Mayo vs Ketchup. Join a team and scrub your Tees for 2000 coins each.
- New Splatfest-exclusive stage "Shifty Station" announced! Its layout changes with every splatfest.

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> list of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8ZqFlw6hYg
youtube.com/watch?v=iodRjbBKB0k
youtube.com/watch?v=xHZ9SwTk2UE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Splat fest hype

Sex with Splatling!

stupid retard

Almost 12 hours left

rank up rank down

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=z8ZqFlw6hYg

I don't think I could feel more indifferent to these choices.

COLORS CONFIRMED. HEAVEN OR HELL, LET FATE DECIDE!

can't wait to throw mayo cans

>CONFIRMED
For Japs at least.
Not confirmed for us yet.

dam

Ominous.

I guess a raining blood cloud is still better than a raining cum cloud?

Post the freshest squids

I want to squeeze splatling's trigger until it shoots ink all over!

>Konbanwa
>Gamibate kudasai

What did he mean by this

Can't wait to slosh some mayo loads

you first

Can't wait for your crutch weapon to get nerfed

>cum vs blood

Are these shooped?

>no salmon run today
Fuck. There was salmon yesterday wasn't there? I thought it was yesterday that there wasn't any salmon run.

Why can't you view the Salmon Run schedule on the Splatnet app?

why are you so mean

It just ended four hours ago

Because fags like you keep destroying me.
Please Stop

Stop playing shitty guns first.

>Literally at least one person in every game with the skull mask, biker jacket and punk boots
epic

>Bottom left clearly shows they're actual tits
>Back to normal eggs in bottom right
I don't get it

Well fuck everything then.
I repeat though. Why can't you view the Salmon Run times on the Splatnet app?

I absolutely hate missing the Salmon Runs. My love for the game dies a little bit each and every time.

The only thing fresh about you is the mr.sBLYATsk shirt

>cuck

I really wish they would make a way to totally separate style from abilities.

Share your not-Miiverse drawings!

Thought that was fistt until I saw the file name

Pearl is ugly. UGLY

I wouldn't mind living on Pearl's forehead

>wasting a release slot on the fucking sploosh-o-matic
>wasting a release slot on the sploosh-o-matic with terrible subs and specials

Where the fuck is my sloshing machine nintendo?

shes cute! CUTE

Daily reminder that the report system is automated and furries are getting punished for posting their cancerous drawings ingame. Remember to report all furfags so we can cleanse the game of this filth. In addition, please consider giving non-furry posts a +Fresh to help suppress additional furfaggotry.

Get a nice kitchen and grill in there, it's be alright

I want my Splatling Deco first thanks

What time does splatfest start in EST?

I'm gonna be using that sploosh all splatfest. it seems really good to me.

Why are the stages such shit?

When will someone release a novelty GamePad controller with symmetrical analogs to make the game playable again?

You fool... inklings ARE furries.

midnight.

Its a close range weapon with super terrible rng that gets hard countered by the rollera and brushes. Its worse than the aerospray.

Please no bully its my first time

How do I into sprite art on notmiiverse?

>Favorite shoes from first game not in this game

Hmmm... a gutted wii u game pad that docks the switch and can be used as a controller. Maybe throw in some extra battery capacity.

Autistically draw pixel by pixel. Took me a few hours since I'm slow.

Maybe in the future, lad. There's a lot of updates ahead of us.

Good message but the spats themselves do look a tad messy, need to work on that. Otherwise good work and good taste.

No they're not, you fucking moron. They're essentially humans with pointy ears and squid tentacles for hair, who can turn into squids and swim in ink at will. Humans with a few animal parts aren't furry, that's like saying catgirls are furry.

>favorite gear is in
>main ability nerfed to shit

>Humans with a few animal parts aren't furry, that's like saying catgirls are furry.
I have bad news for you, squiddo.

You can see future salmon run times by bringing it up the stages sub-menu.
It shows 5 at a time, so you can plan it out ahead.
Lately though, Runs have been going for 24 hours at a time, so all timezones should have a decent timeslot somewhere.

>>>/pol
(You)

Dumb fucking newfag, do you even know what a furry is?

>THE CONNECTION IS UNSTABLE

Fuck, why is Switch Wi-Fi so much worse than WiiU?

idiot

How can you be so retarded and delusional you think a catgirl equates to furry? I mean furry as in the people who draw characters literally covered in fucking fur and create elaborate suits for their entire bodies because catgirls or putting a tail on doesn't actually cut it. Not even going into the fact "furry" is for things that are actually furry, as in, have actual fur, which the inklings have literally none of. Humans are more furry than the fucking inklings are.

I don't know if it's b8 or if people(furries) are just honest to god actually this stupid.

Probably just shoved the eggs into her chest ink, letting her carry three eggs at once. Smart girl! Grizzco could use more employees with that kind of initiative.

Casual reminder that inklings are 100% furry by definition

its almost like youre shooting yourself in the foot for not choosing ketchup. objectively better chance of winning because of popular bonus

>You can see future salmon run times by bringing it up the stages sub-menu.
>It shows 5 at a time, so you can plan it out ahead.
Yeah. But for some reason. You can't do that from the Splatnet app.

Which means that if I have played a game that isn't Splatoon in between a Salmon Run. I need to have either perfectly memorized the Salmon Run schedule, or copied it elsewhere manually. Or going through the hazzle of changing cartridges just to boot up the game just to be able to check the menu, and then change cartridges again to go back. Every time I want to check the Salmon Run schedule.

They have no fur.

Play docked and get a usb ethernet adapter.

Your dumb.
They are both in the catagory of Xenophelia, meaning they aren't human.
But squids aren't furry. If something isn't %100 human it doesn't mean its instantly furry, stop using the word wrong.

Not all furry characters have fur. Birds have feathers, dragons have scales, squids have skin.

And they all have their own groups and individual names.
Furry is not an umbrella term for everything not human.

an animal with human characteristics is a furry. Inklings are squids with human characteristics . They're furry. check out this sweet fursona

>an animal with human characteristics is a furry.
retard
stop baitposting, you dumbfuck

Squigga u dum

They're actual squids, their humanoid form is an illusion

>an animal with human characteristics is a furry
No it would be an anthro. And not all anthro is furry stuff.

More like a umbrella term for weird, sexual deviants shunned by society.

No, that's anthropomorphic, something that furries are by technicality, but is not synonymous with.
You're an idiot.

WEW SQUILF TnA

The correct word would be furries

>tfw the furries facade of not caring is starting to wear off and they're starting to get THIS defensive and butthurt about people not liking them
>w-w-w-well youre the furry not me wahhh!!

Right, so lets clarify this. A 'furry' is the same thing as a 'lolicon' They are both terms used to describe someone who has an affinity for a body type, furry and prepubecent respectively . However both terms went under occams razor and are now used to also describe the subject matter as well as the fan. inklings are both "fur bait" and "loli bait" meaning they attract both furries and lolicons. For a lack of a better word , inklings from splatoon belong in the [CUB] category . To think otherwise is delusional .

Dunno if my squid is fresh, but at least he's minty!

Would my squid be lame if I wanted to use the fake contacts?

Yea

They lost the "not caring" argument the moment they started "fighting back" against one post that said to stop.

cute!

aww. But I don't like any of the head wear though.

When furries were enthusiastic people, yet moderately sane people who were keen on the differences between fiction starring anthropomorphics and fiction starring non-anthropomorphics. And the pros and cons of either.
youtube.com/watch?v=iodRjbBKB0k

10+ years later. Furries are primarily mentally deranged people, who cannot relate with the human form or at the very least feel uncomfortable without hiding their human selves.
youtube.com/watch?v=xHZ9SwTk2UE

It's just a feedback loop, it will eventually end naturally and some other dumb meme will take over. I just find it funny how seemingly upset people are getting over it, I've never seen anyone ever call to report posts in Splatoon of all games before

>A 'furry' is the same thing as a 'lolicon'

Full retard.