What's the proper response?

"Do you have any questions for me?"

Do you think this company allows for a good work life balance?

What's your favourite thing about working here?

Does this company have high staff turnover?

How often is pay allocated? Is it flexible?

Does this company offer salary sacrifice packages?

How can I prepare myself to better fit this position?

When is your wife free?

Where do u see urself in five years?

Do I job?
Where do company go 5 years time?
Who job do a replacement?
How soon I train learn for this job?

Thanks

Did I get the job? /s

Do you want my ass or my mouth first?

This, doubtful the interviewer will be completely candid though

Can you give me a quick rundown of an average day working here?

>inb4 Bongadoff

Yes if you have questions
No if you don't have questions

what's your greatest weakness ?

whens smoko cunt

yeah, did i get hired?

That's how they gauge just how interested in the company you are. This is where you feed them a line of bullshit questions pretending to give a shit about the company and what it does in order to impress them and get hired all the while in the back of your mind you are just thinking "i really don't give a fuck i just need money"

I was asked this today but I just said "not that I can think of at this moment, no"

...Did I fuck up? Just I got all the info I wanted to hear already. Maybe I shouldve asked about work/life balance or hours but I didn't think about it until after.

>"Do you have any questions for me?"
>"Sure. A customer approaches while you are busy helping another customer. There are no other associates around or a phone to call for help. How do you handle the situation?"
>"S-sir this interview is for a clerical pos-"
>"I am the captain now"

You ask about the job and what they are looking for in the person for the job.

Also what the future looks like.

thank you I laughed.

"How do you measure performance"
or
"What would you define as a perfect employee"

>Do you think this company allows for a good work life balance?

fine

>What's your favourite thing about working here?

a little risky. puts them on the spot

>Does this company have high staff turnover?

dont ask this

>How often is pay allocated? Is it flexible?

not the second part. also feels filler

>Does this company offer salary sacrifice packages?

no

you fuced up. always have at least two. in a proper interview you are interviewing the company as the company is interviewing you.

you cant be a begger, but a partner

at least for any half worthwhile position

I usually just ask them if they like working there

welcome aboard

Last time I did this, I literally said

>No. I know this typically reflects poorly, but I did my homework. I know almost everything there is to know about this company.

>Most people ask about the pay plan...

>Let me ask you this. If I sell a lot, do I make a lot of money?

>Well... yes

>Then we'll be fine

Seemed to go over very well, as most people wait two weeks to hear back and my call came within 18 hours.

In the last interview i asked how a typical working day would be and if these if it is possible to grow professionally and at which rate.
Went well i guess, as i am having the next interview in two days

No not really, but since I can't get the job without asking two or three questions, here are two or three generic questions I read will make me look interested in the job from the internet.

Depends on the job.

I always try and think of a couple of questions, but they'll usually get answered during the interview and/or I forget them.

I usually play it off with a "Heh, I did, and I hate not having anything to ask back, but I feel like you've answered everything I need to know at this time. So thanks".

I've never failed an interview either, so I wouldn't worry too much, user.

I noticed from a news article I was reading that your company is looking to expand into market X or country Y. What could this mean for the company and possibly myself in the future?

Can I have my pay in bitcoin?

If you have no good questions just say they have a nice suit and ask where they got it.

>"Do you have any questions for me?"
>no, just leave your resume by the reception and we'll give you a call

Once, I was asked if I had a question for them, I asked if I should have a question. Apparently if you're charming enough, even a shitty question is fine.

Fucking kek

Not disagreeing, but I was curious about why you answered this way. I may be looking for another job soon and I haven't had a legit job interview in years.

> "Do you think MCD will surpass it's 52 week high of $131/per share soon, assuming the opening of 1,500 new locations in mainland China go smoothly?"

> "What percentage of the fast-casual market do you think will shift towards McDonald's with the release of the buttermilk tenders? Will we steal chic fill as customers?"

>>Do you think this company allows for a good work life balance?
>fine
that is so wrong though, it makes you sound like you are going to be a clockwatcher.

laughed heartily,, thank you

>that is so wrong though, it makes you sound like you are going to be a clockwatcher.
That's a completely reasonable question to ask if you're in a position to be picky about your employment. At a certain point in life you don't want to be in the office for 60-70+ hours a week, and reasonable people will understand this.

And if asking that question is what disqualifies you for a job at a company, then be fucking thankful that you dodged a bullet by not ending up at that place.