So...ford did this, and I'm not sure why other than because crossover

So...ford did this, and I'm not sure why other than because crossover.

just get a used police explorer. bigger engine with more turbos and awd.

What is that, that EcoSport thing?
I was legitimately confused when I first read about it. I thought EcoSport was the name of a trim on a vehicle that an author accidentally omitted from an article.

no, this is the Edge ST.
Eco sport is a tall fiesta. It fills the compact CUV niche like chevy's Traxx. This is two steps up filling the Lux CUV.
Its sport option was 40k.
I feel like ford missed the mark on what the ST brand is about, affordable dicking off. Its the RS all over again.

>no more fiesta st in us
>get this instead

I literally just predicted them making an SUV.

I'm right as usual. Like, seriously. Will I ever be wrong in my life???

are you a colossal faggot?

They're trying to follow the Hellcat/SRT8 trend that Dodge has without realizing that's not what their market wants.

I prefer being called gay. I wish I had a dick in my mouth like all the time tho. They're so hard but squishy and stretchy at the same time. Cocks are pretty great desu

meh, I had bought an Escape ST, since it's just a Focus on stilts.

well played I guess.

they killed the FiST for this
i hope you guys are happy with yourselves

FiST is shit guys fuck off. It was slow and focus was better in every way and only like a dollar more.

On top of that they are FWD and aren’t sports cars anyway.

The FiST died for this

And the sad thing is, this will probably be the best selling ST in the history of the badge

That's nice, honey

>head gasket

Thank you Amerimutts for buying shitty pigfat crossovers instead of subcompacts which actually make sense

I bet it will be an automatic and have all the normie idiot features.

Goddamnit ford, just give me more v8 landbarges.
You have one of the BEST v8's ever made in production RIGHT NOW. Fucking use it. Who the fuck runs that company???? Wont they just be eating away their own explorer sales???

man every damn thing rolling around today has to have that long hesagon shapped grille.

fucking damnit I meant hexagon.

> Let's build a small 2 door hatch that everyone will love.
> Instead of giving it to Americans, let's just rename one of our current crossovers. They'll love it.

We have no one to blame but ourselves.

This desu I want a V8 RWD land barge