/simg/ Simulation Games General

the sweet sweet embrace of death edition

Previous attempt at a thread: >> →
>DCS: Do not buy mirage and newer modules from steam, because you can't use them in stand-alone.TeamSpeak
ts.artificialanimation.com:7997

>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/SimulationGamesGeneral

>BMS U3 Setup and stuff
mega.nz/#F!vxd2ia5Z!Dis_Nz7NlgzXqscADeUDew

>Repository of various aviation related material

>Planes pastebin
pastebin.com/Zb0U61in

>Tanks pastebin
pastebin.com/EbdtnyPX

>Boat/Submarine pastebin
pastebin.com/JqTQWFFE

>Link to this OP text

>Example of welcome games
>Flight Sims
Falcon BMS, DCS: World, Rise of Flight, IL-2, Combat Helo, Microsoft Flight Simulator, X-Plane, Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum
>Driving Games
Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2, Live for Speed, Euro Truck Sim, Train Simulator, Farming Simulator 201X, DiRT Rally, OMSI 2
>Ground Sims
SAM Simulator, Steel Beasts Pro, Steel Armor: Blaze of War, Graviteam Tactics, Squad
>Submarine Sims
Silent Hunter, Ship Simulator, Cold Waters, Dangerous Waters
>Misc Sims
Command: X

>Example of non-welcome games
Ácé Cómbát, Wár Thúndér, Wórld óf _____, Ármá 1-3, Thé Síms, Sím Cíty, Góát Símúlátór

>Extra attention grabbing search terms
/fsg/ /dcsg/ /fsxg/ /bmsg/ /shg/ /rofg/ /etsg/ /il2g/ /lfsg/ /tsg/ /cwg/

Other urls found in this thread:

europapress.es/nacional/noticia-dos-18-espanoles-entran-error-espacio-aereo-finlandia-persiguiendo-cazas-rusos-20170801174054.html
steamfriends.us/friend/CUSTOMURL
youtu.be/ZA1kCzDaNlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hornet is ghay

we are NOT friends anymore

This is the end, isn't it. We truly are dead now, or at least in a coma until a new DCS module comes

F-18 is a badass fucking plane with a gay fucking name
>F-15 eagle fuck yes
>F-14 tomcat holy shit
>F-16 Falcon/Viper motherfucker
>F-18 hornet lol

europapress.es/nacional/noticia-dos-18-espanoles-entran-error-espacio-aereo-finlandia-persiguiendo-cazas-rusos-20170801174054.html
>Spanish F-18s accidentally invade Finnish airspace while trying to intercept a MiG-31 and and An-26
Why does my country have to be so embarrassing

I wish we could do the coma thing, but the fact the viggen's release didn't really make this place more active means it probably just be suicide.

not as gay as "Lightning"

You know why user?

BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING TO FUCKING DO!!!!

There's no gameplay in DCS other than learn the plane an shoot a few things for 15 minutes afterwards.

my slavshit fever made me bought this
did i screwed up ?

It's a simulator and as such it simulates the lack of combat action. You think fighter pilots have to go on exciting and dangerous missions on a daily basis during peace time?

:^)

But lighting is one of the coolest, brutalest things in the world.

It's great. Biggest shit we can fly in dcs currently.

reporting someone on ETS2 MP NEVER works
there was a HUGE queue at Europoort the other day and multiple people decided to drive down the wrong side of the road and ram other people, creating an even bigger queue and not a single person I reported got banned
I tried going over to Calais but again, there was someone blocking and a report did nothing

wow razbam's being cryptic on Facebook again without telling us anything of substance

So how bad was actually the MiG-23?
It seems better than any 3rd gen, but worse than the F-16. How does it compare to later F-4s and the F-5E?

Looks like the rope is bugged right now. Shame.

Beyond Too Thic

:thinking:

That must have been one fast An-26

Fun thing is, the one in the pic is not even a F-18

PS: Hola compañero

Or some very slow F-18s

These are disgusting.

delet this

when did those massive soviet rockets ever make sense

when you use them as dildos

MI24 WHEN ?!

Orbiter ops when?

Meaningful update to dcs when?
Fun update when?
>f18 vs spitfires? any time
>mirage with mixed ground weapons? nonono, thats not historically accurate!
I wish the simdads who keep protecting them from any criticism would just fucking die off alredy.

It will never be fun as long as there aren't appropriate matchups and proper campaigns. The former will never happen since Putin doesn't want it to happen.

I would love some hawx like champaign where you play as mercenaries, have access to all the planes and actually have some fun.

How come there aren't any official dynamic campaigns anyway? Can't be THAT hard to make them, right?

Its not hard but those fuckers spent the last 5 years making normandy and a few ww2 planes while they forced all the third-party devs to work on the f18. They been hypin the caucasus 2.5 update for years...

There is no mission planner outside the editor so only on-rail missions are possible. I think the only way to do a decent one would be outside the game. Like make a seperate tool that would keep track of the assets on map and let you design a mission then export it to the game.
It would be possible to create something but its not worth the effort as the planes themselves are fucking gay. Not enough options, until i can shoot sidewinders from spitfires i aint investing time into it.

Are there any prop cargoplanes for xblane 11, preferably with a fully functional gps display?

Last night I was watching a Spanish youtuber playing dcs and he said one of the guys from his squadron (they have a website and everything) had made a dynamic campaign.

WW2 is the worst thing to ever happen to DCS.

Pricks wasted all that time and resources developing a map and planes and assets that NO ONE FUCKING USES.

gg ED, you just blew 5 years of everyone's time only to be completely unable to chip into IL-2's stranglehold of the WW2 playerbase.

Hint: All WW2 spergs care about is German planes, don't even develop anything else because wehraboos are legion.

is there even a dedicated WW2 server?

There are some on 2.1, but they're all basically airquake and have a max of 3 players during "primetime" hours.

Samefaggin;

WHICH IS FUCKING WONDERFUL because we now have to wait for WW2 Blue Flag to run with its 0 players for an entire 2 weeks before the kike/greek legion will even think about running one on 1.5 for the first time in 10-11 months.

I fucking hate WW2.

>ED see that DCS WW2 is shit
>start doing DCS WW1
>10 Years
saved

Don't give them ideas please.

don't even joke about it

>not wanting dogfights at 180 kph with 1910s rifles
do you hate fun or something?

>a wild f15/18 appears
you know it would be a thing

I for one would love to drop laser guided bombs from biplanes that have targeting pods taped on their wings. Why do DCS people hate fun?

>at 50% off for 59.99$
ahhaha, if i hadnt purged my friendlist i would alert the groupchat

which reminds me, anyone knows when is the next sale happening on ed store?
Also, is there a way to find people who were on your steam friendlist? I accidentally the whole thing with just two clicks.

don't you fucking die again motherfucking cunt of a lifeless general

We already have games that do that. If they want to make modules that don't take long to make they should do Korea stuff, which has never been done in depth.

this

That's not the most recent attempt at a thread though

Is the Emergency pause bugged in the A2A C172? it triggers but there's nothing to say what the emergency actually was.

Noone was friends witch you either way craig

Yes there is
But you have to find it yoursel
Jk love
steamfriends.us/friend/CUSTOMURL

bookmarked for future use
I think my laziness is stronger than my need for steam friends...

How much you lost?

around 250$, the only one i regret is CA. Most useless module ever.

Don't tell me you fell for hawk meme
was meant to
but, now I'm curious how much people spent into dcs too

actuly is same and just memeing on you
Havent bought any of the shitty trainers, only the good shit. Waitin on the next sale for the mig21 and will get the harrier for sure... i think im spending too much on dcs thou.

As for steam, maybe a dozen? I did it on my legit account not the shitty memeing one. I should put a fucking sticky note on my display, i been really abusing it recently.

>mfw the mi-8 handle like a drunk cow
it's fun desu

>expecting czehoslovaks to do anything right
kek

Try it when you're drunk

>flying in czechen air
>ever
How the fuck did they managed to land on a wooden bar anyway?

That's some next tier gripen shit, 5th gen?

6th gen, they have integrated wooden bars that stop them if they crash to minimize the damage. Wouldnt want to scratch the paint on the external fuel tanks.

My guess is that this picture is staged. The damage just doesnt make sense.
Also fun facts
>its hungarian
>it happened when the goverment tried to meme on the jewish banks
>they called off the meme after losing the second gripen within the same week

Now post one where the power is out...
While mfd's are useful, they are ugly as shit.

What a fucking faggot, fuck off with your actually nice pics... do you have one in rain? Anything with raindrops on the windows

>spend money for plane
>spend money for map
>spend money for asset pack for map
>spend money for campaign
What a fucking joke

If noone buys it then maybe, MAYBE they will get the message and stop fucking around with shit noone wants.

Whats that thing just above the two screens in the middle?

pretty sure it's the sensor that determines where the helmet is looking for the the helmet mounted display

This is the new kspg, right?

>runnin in the 90s .webm
They really should upgrade those to something decent, its 2017, you could fit that shit onto street shades and still save 100k.
Thou i sure love the 90s aesthetics so i would rather go with these in vidya. But irl i wouldnt pay a single fucking dollah for that bulky shit.
But its cute.

I wish. I been looking for a place to post my ssto's.
Does that heat shielding works or you lost 10 hours of progress two seconds after that screenshot?

Holy fuck that helmet is sick

Hey guys, Matt here.

Was just browsing but WOW I really really like this idea!

Gonna get with the team next week to hammer some details out, but assuming our FSB handler gives us the OK, we'll put everything else on hold and get started on it right away!

Expect updates some time in Q1 of 2019. Thanks again, /simg/! Fantastic ideas from this fantastic community!

i'll take your legs you madman

ksp posting is banned on Veeky Forums

Squad is fun

They don't have a general anymore then? What on earth could cause that?

Same 'tism as A*mA 3 shitposters?

Because of fat mexican jews

they shit posted in every thread so hard the mods just started deleting the threads soon as they were made.

wow
rude

It spun itself apart multiple times on reentry, but I managed to land it after many quickloads

North Korea simulator when
I wanna fly NK MiG-29s and shoot down 'trespassing' burger/jap/cuckkorean aircraft or play NK CMANO scenarios harassing cuck korea on the border

ded

sorry pham there really aren't that many pics of it.

youtu.be/ZA1kCzDaNlw

if this music and dialogue doesn't give you goosebumps then I don't know what to tell you.

Fuck anybody that says flyboys have a easy job.

>North korea
>mig 29s

>Have three modules yet to even touch
>Haven't flown the viggen I paid 40 for
>Haven't flown anything in FC3 seriously
>All I play is the Tiger
Send
help
>Why do you like the F5?
It's simple, and efficient. I thought the Mig-21 was the height of simplicity, but then I tried the F5. It has all the makings of a modern fighter without the niceties of one. But if you can notch missiles and perform evasive maneuvers, it's still a solid fighter. Even now. It won't be killing people from 30 NM away, but its entire shtick is to draw people in and pounce on them.
Fuck.
Fuck I love this plane.

???

Join 104th with your Mig-21 and live the experience for yourself!