Tfw you can no longer relate to the lonely driver posters on this board

>tfw you can no longer relate to the lonely driver posters on this board

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/18493030/#18493172
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>relating to them at all

I'm on the on the the way brother

I was a lossless virgin until last night in my 20th birthday. Now I'm just a virgin.
>tfw I got head on the first date

Kissless*

Get out non-autist

enjoy your sti's dickhead

grats bro

make me

He's not talking about whores retard

See you in any other thread pertaining to knowledge about automobiles, spastic.

What are you saying, you're a normie? What the fuck exactly are you doing here then?
I'll be here forever, even if I get woken up with a blowjob. But how did you find yourself here and what do you get from it more importantly

why did uou delete the older post?
i'm here to spread my knowledge about bmws and vw

>tfw lost my virginity in the backseat of my shitbox a week ago

Feels great bro. We're all gonna make it

>tfw rx7 was too small to fug in,
maybe next time

>ITT: OP learned how to suck his own dick

Sex is totally overrated imo. I regret losing my virginity. I'd rather belong to a group of cool people i can relate to. It feels like i'm literally a character of initial D and thats cozy as fuck. God I wish it were the 80's/90's again. The feels were so much more genuine back then.
>tfw no asian weeb into cars gf like mako or cowtits

>tfw you hate people more and more every day because of your job
>tfw you don't relate to the lonely driver because the thought of having to spend time with other humans sickens you
>tfw you can't relate to autists either because they're just fucking losers who pine for human affection but can't attain it
>tfw you really just wish it was 1939 and you could start fighting a war that would define your generation and the entire world forever

nice, enjoy spending all your money on shit, women are expensive as fuck. i'd rather dump the money into my car

Because I confused you with someone else. Are you actually retarded?
>autists pine for human affection
This one definitely is though. I got diagnosed last year so yeah I can say I definitely don't. The main reason I decided to go and get a GF is because I found out my parents PINE for grandchildren so much. Half for themselves and half for me. And yes I love them so that's why I'm doing it

>tfw you wish you could go back to being a lonely driver

Did you lose your license?

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/18493030/#18493172
you're one aggressive autistic motherfucker

i had a girl then she turned out to be a piece of shit and started dating a fucking FTM tranny so i was like ya fuck off i dont even wanna be friends with your degenerate ass

my car is the only thing that i use to escape anymore, it use to be vidyas but now when im especially down i just go work on it or go for a drive. im just waiting to get some real money so i can do some more mods

>have gf
>buy a project car
>get dumped
F-fuck

>>tfw you really just wish it was 1939 and you could start fighting a war
If you weren't a pathetic poser faggot, you'd actually go fight a war right now instead of posting frog memes on an automobile banter contest

since when did Veeky Forums become Arkanine with cars?

Since some losers bought 3k civics