Help With Swing Trading Meme Stocks

Have only $2000 to invest. I started getting my ass kicked trying to catch happenings. So i started trying to swing trade with blue chip stocks, and the most i can make is $25 a week. Im too scared to even get in on something AMD because i literally lost hundeds trying to predict meme stocks.

Other urls found in this thread:

zacks.com/ABR/best_worst_abr.php?bw=1&ac=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to fuck that loli so bad

also buy ETH

Oh, and I say swing trading, because i only have $2000 and can not day trade.

go away you horny otaku degenerate. this is a big boy thread

If that's all you have, then it would be wise to save it for emergencies. Trading is not for you.

I believe it is possible for me to make out though. there are anons who make $400 dollar gains a week with just $2000 in the rh thread.

One user said to just invest in stocks you are familiar with and read about, hence why i choose there $100 dollar stocks that are expected to grow this year.

Said user, made $400 in a month.

You're not psychic, but believe what you want. 90% of day traders can't even make a single dollar in a year. Why do you think you are different?

dumb fucking nigger, you are the one posting lolis in the first place

inhale cyanide pls

retards in the rh thread literally have a 5% return a week. Why cant I?

You can lurk them yourself if you dont believe me

You need to learn to treat a loli with respect, before expressing such vulgar language

Go eat a gallon of apple seeds

Try it then, but be smart about it. You'll learn.

>be smart about it
Why do you think i created this thread? I want biz to teach me how, man.

You're not being smart yourself...

if you want to get a little serious look at what the trips do. also realize that yes, once YOU start putting orders, the sector you're dealing can START fucking up, i was in oil once these cute predictable swings started going sideways when months before it was ok. Atleast crude finally got what it needed a correction and it'll start a new behavior down there.

2nd, know what to expect, and if shit doesn't look good, then its fucked. URRE would be a good swinger, right now not imo, uranium already had its rundown, was literally on the tip of the start of the dip, then it started another profitable setups.

Do your own research, i eventually led myself to obtaining optimism from stocktwits. I've only swinged a couple times but still really looking at my errors and going to try again.

thanks man. I really want to apply your advice. But the stocks I do research in and I have a good feeling of raising up, are just slow, but i guess with slowness comes safety.

Im really interested into making a 10 stock pick portfolio of number 1 ABR rated stocks zacks.com/ABR/best_worst_abr.php?bw=1&ac=5 because they seem to high volatility and are expected to grow. but tham seems a bit too easy to work

idk, keep on looking until your risk/gut feels ok. remember its not wrong to get bigger %, and bigger % doesnt always mean more risk.

What exactly gets you a hard on? i see myself always going towards commodities or looking for scalp setups on huge gainers

go to finviz
use the scanner

find stocks that are making money (positive operating margin), with positive current or quick ratios (meaning they have cash on hand to cover their debts), that are below recent averages (below 50 day moving average for example)

pick one and read about it, look for news about the company doing stock buybacks, analyst ugrades, new hype products, shit like that. find one that you understand and have faith in

buy it and hold long term

>gets hard on
Im not sure. i like to just pick a stock thats ready to go up, and reading about all the news that comes out about it. Right now im looking into boeing and learning about the new models and sales going on along with the boost from trumps defense budget.

Before, i was looking in BAC and learning about how it was going to go up because of the interest hike raise. I think i got lucky with BAC. Because i dont see a clear catalyst other than the trump getting rid of restrictions and interest raising.

What i like most is not losing any money at all, And i'd rather baghold hold for long periods just to break even, and i can see im going to be in for that with BA. I think i want to try a plan where i have 20 stock picks of stocks that relatively safe, see which ones raise in a day, sell them, then put them in the loser stocks so they can break even faster.

theres plenty of stocks that i have faith in raising long term and read all about. But im trading to move onto a quicker gain but safe strategy.

has something hurt you before? I feel that this problem is psychological user

yes user. It all started like this. I got rh. I went all in a penny stock and biz meme stock, and made 20 bucks. And it was the happiest feeling in my life honestly.

Then there was NAK.... this was around the time they were offering a rebuttal on their website. I went all in the day before. And then in the premarket, I was up $35 dollars. Massive erection. then, it fell, and I sold after being down $25 bucks, only for it to rebound making me look like the cuck of cucks. Then i paniced, and went all in on BSTG, got cucked, and was down 40, then MBOT, then JNUG, then KTOS, and soon, I was down $400 after putting $2000 in my my rh account. Now, im too afraid to touch a meme stock ever again. And I dont even feel like i learned anything because it all felt like a gamble. I dont trust happenings.

Take a serious look at your trades then, I plotted them out, each of them, like 40 this year. Eventually writing them out felt so stupid, and just how could i fall for this, what was my plan? Do that, and just Force yourself to see your stupidity.

This should let you see clearly where the mistakes were, then write it all down in a journal along with rules. This is why I don't like the swing game atleast for more movey stuff, shit can happen and you have to get out. I prefer definite hourly trades.

Maybe the style your looking at isn't you and that's why your not doing much about it and finding something concrete. I told myself I was going to start trading this week but instead just watched setups, and looked at the ones that really clicked to my head. I would suggest reading Market Wizards, its funny how you'll read it, do the mistakes. Idk how much time you've spent on it but atleast don't let it be a waste and feel worthless

so
1. go through your trades, let the stupidity sink in
2. find what you really want to do
3. start making a ruleset

buy options

I think i know what i want to do now....

Thank you user.

theres so much cancer inyour question dude, start day trading with 10 dollars not 2000.