/acg/ - Armored Core General: Friends With /ningen/ Edition

Last bread: For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin:
pastebin.com/z1bJS9gF
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially complete recommendation pastebin:
pastebin.com/Wjv8sukr

Steam:
steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>It must have been something you said

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>I just died in your arms toniiiiight

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI

Understanding Last Raven technical stuff.
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

AC Webm and Music collection download.
dropbox.com/s/eh12d8bhn4o5t3p/AC Webm.rar?dl=0#
dropbox.com/s/e43xmgrl76l9bpo/AC Music.rar?dl=0

And don't forget to vote in the design contest. Here's the post with the strawpoll and links to the AC pictures:
>184748475

Oh would you look at that I'm retarded.

One of you bums has to get here eventually.

hey look

I made something

aw fuck I forgot to make chromehounds influence ACV and Steel batallion, and I forgot to make ACE influence MSGU

fuck this is going to be a clusterfuck

I don't know what Veeky Forums is doing but this image is coming up blank.

It might just be too big for your browser / PC / phone. I mean it may compress well enough for storage but displaying a 7500x6000 bitmap is still quite a task. Damn thing froze Firefox for a few seconds.

Try this.

>7500x6000
Cripes, I wasn't even looking at that. That's probably it right there.
So the blue spot with Lost Kingdoms, is that supposed to be part horror or something?

the blue spot is Traditional RPG (instead of ARPG)

I'm making a better version though, I forgot a lot of little stuff and should separate out a few games that aren't successors to each other

fixed, with a bunch of improvements.

Get your hype hats on, I might have something here...

LunaMoo figured it out! The motion blur, the bloom, the soft focus, it's all gone!

_S NPUH-10024
_G Armored Core: Last Raven Portable
_C0 Remove blur
_L 0xE0012825 0x00093D68
_L 0x20093D68 0x34050001
_C0 Remove blur [Disable]
_L 0xE0010001 0x00093D68
_L 0x20093D68 0x00002825

>No idea if it doesn't remove more stuff as I didn't really had time to play the game.
>Also ~ important when activating or disabling this cheat in-game it might require entering cheat menu and leaving it second time before the result of the patch will be seen since this changes an argument in delay slot and that has some weird behaviour with JIT.:]

Save this shit, repost it, share it everywhere, be sure to credit LunaMoo because this is huge. I can't believe they really did this for me.

YES

I said put your damn hype hats on!

Ain't nothing to be excited about.

Fuck you I love you

Lunamoo is the same one who made the cheats that allowed the game to stop crashing, so it's no surprise. They're an S-class person.

Sounds to me like we need to playtest it for him.

ACLRP HYPEEE

One Next VS the entire U.S Army who wins

the army because my dad's in it and he's very tough

Assuming it's just the army, NEXT wins.

Assuming it's the Army + Navy + Airforst, NEXT loses.

bump

bumpo

bump

bumpey

Trying to find where the booster color is, breaking all sorts of shit in my search.

Uh, found something that controls the horizontal scale of your left back weapon...

0x08C31CF3

Oh and 0x08C31CF2 controls it too but finer. I think it's uh what do you call it, the endian what's reversed? Supposed to read it 0x08C31CF3 then 0x08C31CF2 as a number.

0x08C31D06 controls vertical, same backward deal as the other.

0x08C31D1A Depth

Why the fuck are there scale options for this stuff anyway, they gonna scale up or down with different bodies? Never noticed that happening but I guess it could?

0x08C32602 controls your targeting type. 01 is the usual, 02 is the rocket without the bracket, 03 is the rocket alone, 04 is blank. Could be neat if anyone likes those? Maybe useful for a No FCS run.

0x08C32612 is FCS height, 0x08C32616 is FCS width

bump

0x08C33C90 change this to B0

It removed my booster from my body.

0x08C4CDB0 this stuff is parts I think but you have to change it the moment the loading screen appears

Haven't done much but load two cores or something and no generator and no booster which makes you bunny hop, the energy meter go nuts, and has white flames.

Mmmmmmmmm...

Actually it seems to update right when you select a mission and it fades to black before the loading screen, that's when you change it.

Are there any ACs in ACLRP with parts you can't get?

Hacked his shit so he's just an impotent fool with non-functional boost.

bump

bump

aight it's like 3:30 last bump hope it doesn't die

the deep-sea fish loves you forever

Hold me as you're sinking over.

Good morning /acg/

Bunp

What's the best EYE variant and why is it the EYE-2?