When did luxury start to mean adding bigger screens and more tacky LEDs inside?

When did luxury start to mean adding bigger screens and more tacky LEDs inside?

I mean how disgusting will that interior look in 3 years?

BECAUSE FUTURE TECH BRO! ALL THE SUCKERS IN THE LUXURY CAR MARKET FALL FOR TECH SHIT!

Jesus Christ that's almost as bad as a Lexus.

this is your daily reminder that rebadged ferds have better interiors than a8/s-class/7 series and don't have build quality/reliability issues like the a8/s-class/7 series

>ferd better than germany
>he thinks this is saying something

>He thinks that cheap chrome, glossy garbage, fake wood is better than the German let alone, the Gorgeous Lexus interior

Probably the 80's

Possibly the tackiest, most pretentious interior ever, completely devoid of any style and class. Instead of dying a hero, Mercedes has finally become the villain.

>those anus looking vents

I guess that’s what you get when you bury your head so far up your own arse Mercedes.

looks like the inside of a cockroach

I know Lexusposting is the new trend here on Veeky Forums and I as many other hate it, but I have to admit, this looks better than what the Germans are shitting out.

>laser radar

>I mean how disgusting will that interior look in 3 years?
There will just be seats, a touch screen and a camera from which the gubmint watches you and tracks your routes.

[macintosh plus plays in the foreground]

it's better than whatever your overpriced kraut mobiles can shit out. and I never said it's better than lexus, that is borderline blasphemy brother!

I low-key get a boner off this. Reminds me of an air plane glass cockpit

How is thinking more chrome = more luxury better than thinking bigger screens = more luxury

I get the feeling there would be some flex in that wheel

>Getting this triggered over a car you will not be able to afford until its 4 years+ old

i don't know but my poverty spec, decade old toyota has a dimmer switch that can shuts off any and all cabin lights and it's so comfy

pic related

BECAUSE WE?RE IN FUCKING 2018

IT?S ALMOST LIKE WE?RE IN THE FUTURE?!?!? SO THAT MEANS SCREENS EVERYWHERE N SHIT AND BLUE LEDS BECAUSE

F

U

T

U

R

E

itt: jealous poor people