strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLqcpPDFEzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a cool card you fucking autists

first for why isn't she available anymore?

First for FUCK BEN BRODE

This only needs to hit 2 enemy minions to be good.

Edgy anduin?

First for free DK is anduin.

SHUT UP
NEW CARD
BROOOOOODE

Haven't been around for most of Gadgetzan and Un'goro. Why is it called Highlander?

That card reveal was thoroughly unsatisfying

>get a card designer on
>you can only reveal one card

CRAWLING IN MY CRAWLL

You're at arena minding your own business when suddenly this guy slaps you on the ass
remember that he averages 7.5 wins per run
what do you do

>he pre-ordered

>they keep bringing up Yogg
Why?

>implying raza void priest willl ever see play

not a chance retards

youtube.com/watch?v=FLqcpPDFEzk

>5'4"
lol

Ask if he is gay, considering men usually dont slap others mens asses.

Highlander="there can only be one" So highlander modes only allow one of each character/card.

because fags don't want to call it reno because there's no reno in the deck

Show this dyel manlet who's the boss of this arena.

>blizzard confirming they don't consider yogg when balancing spells
top kek these people are incompetent

Laugh at him because he probably posts on /r/asianmasculinity

>we don't test yogg

Grab him and start OHPing him because he's a fucking manlet

How are you even supposed to balance it? "Oh yeah we probably should nerf this card because it's too good when randomly spit out for free"

what is a good deck to climb when im constantly facing mages??

I think that KazaRazaVoid Priest might actually work.

Is there place with more Shieldbearers than Hearthpwn?

jade druid

>Firebat's face while they're talking about Hunter "long game"

Big Druid

Play any warrior that goes past turn 6. Keep armoring up over and over again.

Let's do funny hearthstone misheard quotes

>I am mal'ganis, I am A TURTLE

haha LOL

maybe don't print cards that draw 5, give 5 armor and summon a 5/5

/hsg/

>Firebat and Kibler bullying the fuck out of Donais for making shit cards, "I think it's a nice 100 dust"

>HEY! DISGUISED TOAST!
HAHAAHAH LOOOOOOOL

PREORDER

HA DISGUSED TOAST
XD

Firebat is my new favorite streamer, this guy doesn't give a fuck lel

>new expansion soon
>le meta will slow down this time guys

Like clockwork

5'6" here and let me tell you some thing you piece of fucking shit.

I'm handsome as fuck and have a babyface that allows me to pull easy teen pussy because of it. You should see some of the tight little bodies I've fucked. I have a 7.5in dick and not a single girl I have ever banged has failed to text/call me for a bootycall late at night. I embrace any challenge I get from someone who tries to stand in my face and intimidate me with their height, because it's pathetic. Low center of gravity, fast reflexes, and ridiculous core strength will allow me to either 1) quickly take you to the ground where I will stomp your fat face or 2) out last you with endurance because your shitty, overweight frame required to ground that extra height made you more tired. I make 85k a year as an mid-level engineering manager at Ford (I'm 23 btw, they will most likely promote me to upper management within the next 2-3 years). I fuck shit up in every single sport and would destroy any of you (minus basketball where skill/talent is substituted out for height). I've been compared to Messi in my soccer style. Quick dribbling and cutting in between every opponent in front of me. I scored 95 goals throughout my high school varsity soccer career. I made the varsity football team freshman year as starting runningback but soccer and football were the same season so I couldn't dominate both.

Sports I would destroy you at in order

Soccer
Football
E-sports
Baseball
Endurance running
Tennis
Golf
Footgolf
Ping Pong
others

I know you. Ugly is a given. Probably curly hair. Tried to grow a beard but it was patchy and you were sad for awhile about that. Struggling to find a way to validate yourself you took to reminding everyone how you're "Over 6 feet tall!", as if that was some sort of cutoff for being a man. When in reality you're just as pathetic as every other self-hating wannabe piece of shit out there, yet you have somehow convinced yourself you've won the

>I hev no times for gains
XD

I've been stuck all day on rank 11-12 with secret mage, idk even what to reroll to, don't have any cards for decks except hunter one

>Use Raza
>Use this
>Start Lyra combo
you could deal 10 damage in 1 turn and get mountains of value at the same time

Do you mind if I roll [b]WEED[/b]

>People keep talking shit about based edgy anduin
Oi retards, a battlecry that can save you when you are behind on board or can't clear their big guys is fucking fantastic. Also it will make ez big ez druids cry

Did they announce when the stream will be?

ecks d

have a nice day :)

>firebat bullying mike

Bull fucking shit. Cards like the 8 mana play your secrets on mage are DIRECT babbling book/glyph/yogg nerfs. This guy is feigning ignorance.

Like, can you even tell me with a straight face that the 5 mana 2/2 deal 5 damage to yourself isn't a nerf to firelands portal? Why the fuck is this dumbass standing in front of everyone and saying "no, we're super incompetent and don't consider important aspects of our semi-random effects." Like a blonde tripping over herself to look cute for the boys. Go to hell, Mike.

brehs..

>Frodan, Firebat and Kibler are having a fun conversation while Kobais awkwardly sits there and listens
Is he autistic? I feel bad for him.

I've played Hearthstone since 2014 and never bought a 50 pack pre-order for the game. Until now.

Within the last few months, I've perceived a shift in the general attitude of the development team towards the fan-base in terms of generosity and fairness. Just to recap:

We've had two events that gave us thousands of gold worth of free stuff (Ice Festival, Fire Festival).
We've had a couple of smaller events where we could earn free rewards for logging in (Mammoth Celebration, Free Fight Promoter)
The dev team listened and responded to our disappointment with the difficulty of collecting Un'Goro legendaries by giving us a free Hero with the KFZ Prologue.
The KFZ missions (along with an alternate hero skin and extra packs) are free for everyone.
The dev team listened to our general complaints about legendaries and responded with the improved pity timer and duplicate elimination.
The dev team have responded to the positive aspect of the pity timer bug (lots of legendary drops) without punishing players who took advantage of it, and responded to the negative aspect of the pity timer bug (reset timers) by giving out a bunch of dust in compensation.

Though we all have our criticisms of Hearthstone cough arena commons cough, these changes seem to indicate a general positive trend in the game, and that trend is one I want to continue. I want Blizzard to keep valuing our time, I want them to keep making the game fair, and I'm seeing them actively do that now. I think it's important to let Team 5 and Blizzard know this, just as it's important for them to keep communicating with us. Keep up the good work everyone!

was expecting the last grand reveal of cards
get this shit

jesus I might not preorder now

>streamers not just shilling and sucking mike's cock
>shitting on basically every card
feelsgoodman

They are trashing the new cards.

:thinking:

>we don't want good cards

what did they mean by that

if i see you real life kid i fucking fuck u up

This gives me school flashbacks. I can't watch this stream anymore.

Might be part of it, but Mike hasn't had enough coffee. They should have people with actual personalities doing stuff like this.

So what are your combos when the new expansion drops ?

Me too man. I can feel how out of place he feels.. It hurts.

They usually dump all the cards by this time. Expansion out in a week and they still have a ton of unrevelead cards

That art work what the fuck man.

Last time they dumped like half the expansion just before it released iirc

i just got the mage quest thing pls to gib a decklist

it's fine user, if nothing else it'll be fun. /hsg/ just hates anything you can't spam ladder with even though no matter what it'll be pirate warriors and freeze mages anyways.

Release this!

Raza the Chained

+ Double Radiant Elemental

+ Shadow Visions in endless Shadow Visions

= Win?

>Gotta draw all those cards and still have a shadow vision left in the deck
gl

little man
BIG EMOTIONS

make it a 1/1 and put "draw a card" as well and it's good

>they started the mage secret challenger card at 5 mana

It's confirmed they are retarded

residentsleeper

Blizzard is not stupid and has not run out of ideas. I don't understand how so many people think they know what's great for the game because they've spent an hour thinking about it. Did you know their developers spend 8+ hours and 5 days a week thinking about the game?

They do all kinds of alpha, beta and even potential patches to the game all the time and test it internally. Do you honestly think they've never thought about "discover a card in your hand and discard it" ?

Do you honestly think they didn't try replacements for blade flurry?

The current state of the game is intentional, it's not accidental. They aren't printing more silverback patriarchs here, they're printing interesting cards and we haven't seen the rest of the set. Reddit is so unbelievably wrong about cards each expansion mostly because they didn't try it yet in a world where all the other cards are around to support it. Blizzard does test everything they can to make sure it's a good mechanic. Maybe they're not always 100% right but they do a damn good job of trying

Not only are the developers seasoned veterans, legend players and professionals, but they're obviously passionate about making games or else they wouldn't have fought to get a job at blizzard at all.

fucking hard as hell to pull off
>draw a single (need 1 in deck) Shadow Visions and both Elementals before playing Raza and then waiting till Turn 9 at best

Nothing they do could make a shitty mechanic like secrets good

This but unironically

I played Kibler at an MTG Grand Prix many years ago and he was a fucking asshole during our match.

I was serious as a heart attack, user. It's disrespectful to his team and his co-workers to say something like that. It's unprofessional.

If you want this to be a thing you need a picture with it, try kibler next time

Did he yawn really loud?

I'm soooo excited for Knights of the Frozen Throne™, the upcoming Hearthstone® expansion ٩(。͡•‿•。)۶

I don't understand how so many people think they know what's great for the game because they've spent an hour thinking about it. Did you know their developers spend 8+ hours and 5 days a week thinking about the game?

They do all kinds of alpha, beta and even potential patches to the game all the time and test it internally. Do you honestly think they've never thought about "discover a card in your hand and discard it" ?

Do you honestly think they didn't try replacements for blade flurry?

The current state of the game is intentional, it's not accidental. They aren't printing more silverback patriarchs here, they're printing interesting cards and we haven't seen the rest of the set. Reddit is so unbelievably wrong about cards each expansion mostly because they didn't try it yet in a world where all the other cards are around to support it. Blizzard does test everything they can to make sure it's a good mechanic. Maybe they're not always 100% right but they do a damn good job of trying

Not only are the developers seasoned veterans, legend players and professionals, but they're obviously passionate about making games or else they wouldn't have fought to get a job at blizzard at all.

You can easily hold on to the game with Highpriest until turn 10

Someone post the grocery store copypasta but with Firebat.

I thought this was some OC
what the fuck is this art lmao

this except unironically

frodan reaching so hard

I just thought something.

Since we will be seeing this guy pretty much, atleast in the start of the expansion.

If you craft a deck totally filled with 1 drop spells could you use this as special Hemet?

>Priest got a shadowform hero power
WHICH CAN REFRESH
WHICH CAN BE USED FOR ZERO MANA
Are you fuckers mad to call this bad

>firebat throwing frodan under the bus

He wasn't an asshole directly to me by like insulting me, but he was playing really quickly, sloppily, and got annoyed at me when I asked him to slow down.

He kept casting his spells without even giving me a chance to respond (in MTG you have to let the other player say your spell resolves because they can have instants to cast). He only slowed down when I threatened to call a Judge because he was playing too fast.

I ended up winning 2-1 in a close game 3 and he signed the sheet of paper they use at Grand Prixs and left without even shaking my hand.

they couldn't steal the art from TCG so they probably made some fan artist make it

...?

Son, I want you to think about what you just fucking said and get back to me.

Give it a good long think. Open up that collection and see how many 1 cost spells you can fit in a deck. Just... Think about it some more.

>evolve into 3 taunts
hmm

>Él ordenó