tfgbooru.booru.org/index.php

>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/mods (now updated!)

>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>PSN Community
Search PSN community for "Titanfall General", request membership, and state you are from the thread. It helps us add you to our friends lists, and that makes stacking easier.

>News
FNN 17: respawn.com/frontier-news-network-07-18-2017-operation-frontier-shield
Operation Frontier Shield patch notes: forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/13502/operation-frontier-shield-the-patch-notes
Aegis Rank upgrades detailed: i.imgur.com/KyOAzls.jpg

>Titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
pastebin.com/5YngGgjd

Doomed thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/snkoyp.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=8n9Mg_ZnBRg
youtube.com/watch?v=V9sw2vqRZPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for edgy waifu

>tfg claims to be good
>uses crutch shit like coldwar and epg
you fuckers cant aim for shit lmao

I love you tfg!

Only the edgiest can survive on the Frontier.

>tfg claims to be good
>uses guns
lmao @ your life

>stabbed immediately after
i wont trust you

Why do female pilots leglock other pilots' heads so much
This ain't shoulder ride general

Reminder that anyone who bitches about someone using one gun or another is neo-tfg and actually doesn't embody core tfg philosophies.

In a casual game nothing you use matters, because it's all just for fun and shouldn't be taken seriously. If you take casual games seriously you are autistic and should step up to play competitive instead then.

In competitive games the only smart thing to do is to use the weapons and gear that give you the biggest advantage. You are free to go off-meta and shoot yourself in the foot but that is also autistic, especially if you bitch about losing because of it.

/tfg/ clearly stands for The Facesitting General.

Let me just use my maximum skill weapon because I game intelligently my.mixtape.moe/snkoyp.gif

And Softball
>The muh-tmatishans weapon

Jesus fuck

Hey /tfg/, what's up with this?

Weapons like these let shitters like (you) be good
youtube.com/watch?v=8n9Mg_ZnBRg

>Not going old school with the R-201
Fucking tf2 babs

>high heels
But why, other than for the obvious reasons.

KEK, THIS
>literally shoot 2 shots vaguely in the direction of where your enemy is
>free kills for days
if you use grenadiers and think you're good you're so delusional its not even funny

>R-201
>Oldschool

Holy fucking shit this is goddamn horrible. I cannot believe there's people here who like this.

You know what they say big feet big dick

Make a mozambique and shoot yourself.

leaked softball elite skin?

But the mozambique isn't old school

Make a mozambique and djibouti shooti yourself.

But it's still not an old school weapon
Silly tf2 bab

make a tf2 and bab yourself.

What do you expect from a nexon game? Its also going to have microtransactions out the ass.

On the upside, its going to be korea only, and fuck korea. They can keep their bastardized tiddyfall while we enjoy the real thing.

Looks more like the flatline elite skin got slapped onto the softball somehow.

When the fuck are we going to get map playlist options? Im tired of playing the same 4 fucking maps in the rotation over and over again

it would be a LOT more obvious and awful looking if this were the wrong texture

Are you implying you wouldn't want to make your name on the Frontier piloting an Ogre looking like this?

Because even one of the most elusive yet infamous assassins on the Frontier deserves to look good in heels, I guess.

is anyone here playing lawbreakers? i've been interested in it, but i'm not even going to bother if its going to die quickly, whats its like on Ps4/pc?
was wondering cause frothyreddit is shilling it again

it's shit

it's fun

>"Who's this pilot on the wanted list, sir?"
>"The one with the weird weaboo titan? He's a known militia poster boy known for keeping up morale in their ranks."
>"Keeping morale? How?"
>"Sucking their dicks or something judging by the way he looks. He's not really notorious in combat."
>"What's the target's codename?"
>"'Gaylord'."

do you play it? on what platform and whats the population like?

it's not released yet

youtube.com/watch?v=V9sw2vqRZPg
MY FACE IS MY SHIELD MY HAMMER MY SWORD

rate me

doesntknowhowtotakeascreenshot/10

Hey, just signed up for the network on xbone.

Gamertag is Dire Shovel

Not defending SMGs, but come on

>Codename: "ColdWar Rulez"

I want Hollow to step on me in her pilot heels

How abhorrent

WHY IS THERE ALWAYS A MONARCH ON HARD FD?
MONARCH IS WEAK!
WEAK!!!

>The Virgin Atlas
>The CHAD Atlas

The assumption is that any Monarch is a healslut Monarch.

monarch is fun

Whatever skin you're using on your primary gets reflected onto the primary weapon in Colliseum

Monarch...is fucking...shit!

>shitty shield healing, barely slows down titans
>rearm is slow
>rockets are useless and barely have any splash damage even against infantry
>chaingun needs several reloads to kill one (1) titan
>either battery steal or over core and only one smoke per core which doesn't even heal full shields
>have to upgrade 3 times before its even at any other titans level

*either nuke eject

Best tactical for Mastiff?

>play first pvp game mode since FD drop
>literally every death is from a long range smg hipfire
>nerfs apparently happened but you wouldn't know it from playing

So we're agreed that respawn is completely incompetent when it comes to balance, yes?

Grapple.

stim or grapple cause raining stiffs from the sky is good to have an advantage

I thought that was obvious by now but yes, I can definitely agree with that. Respawn should seriously consider hiring people from Treyarch to do the balancing act, they sure as fuck can't do it themselves.

Nothing feels better than cracking open a cold can of speed and shooting someone point-blank in the grill.

actually, on PC i'd noticed much more diversity in weapon choice after the patch. Not seeing what you're describing too much anymore

Post ideal patch notes

>car, r97 spread increased by a large amount while hipfiring
>alternator can no longer tapfire
>g2 recoil doubled
>hemlok kills one bullet faster
>epg splash damage lessened slightly
>sword block is now on a meter like vortex shield
>to compensate for suddenly becoming much more fragile Ronin gets one extra shot per magazine in the shotgun
>Northstar traps arm instantly

There, balanced.

You'll still see phase + r97 but it's certainly less common.

I'd like to add some things.
>SMGs now have some actual recoil
>roll back all the pistol nerfs except for the mozz nerfs
>give the splitter rifle buffs of whatever sort
>RE can kill with one less shot at all ranges at the cost of recoil to account for
>double tether is two charges of tether rather than N* tossing two tethers at once
>give scorch's thermite launcher another shell
>delet hard cover, replace it with a-wall, delet a-wall from tacticals and maybe replace it with something
>obligatory delet hitscan comment that everyone and their mothers are gonna make

>delete hitscan
Tribescucks, we know you're still mad about ascend but stop shitting up /tfg/.

>scorch
>another shell
i main scorch, this would make him OP as shit. only good idea if its a titan loadout so it cant be paired with wildfire or plating

You make a good point. The choice between a second shell and wildfire would be interesting.

On conslow it's usually Car/Alternator then maybe Phase. Or A-wall G2/Spitfire. Though I have been seeing a little more projectiles.

This, treyarch are the most competent fps devs when it comes to balance. I'd love to see them go independent and develop r6 siege 2 for ubi

You're right, we should revert Scorch back to his original state all the way back to how he was at launch, then he'll be perfectly balanced.

At this point I don't get why Activision keeps cycling devs for COD when it seems that the ones Treyarch makes seem to be the best selling, most balanced, and fun

>download TF2 Trial on PC
>Controls are in Xbone Controller format

Glad to see it wont show me what buttons do what

Not goign to lie shooting foes feel better
>LSTAR becomes an instrument of death even at max range

Love it

unplug your controller silly

I feel like the cooldown after firing on the EPG is wrong
Like the actual fire rate I'm fine with, it's that I can't change out of the EPG or use my pulse blade or firestar for a while after the animation and sound from the EPG ends
It's a good half second or so where I'm aiming at them and they're filling me with G2
Maybe it's just a consolefag thing?

I have no controller equipped. This is why im so confused.

>That one grunt who goes for the melee attack which fails and ends up getting gibbed because he lunged out of cover

>tfw you play the entirety of wave 5 homestead in stop motion because your ping won't stop bouncing between a few hundred and a few thousand
Someone please end me.

Where the fuck are you? Antarctica?

I play one xbone, and once my ethernet cable got loose and disconnected, so my xbox defaulted to wifi. Since my wifi is kinda shit, crap like that guys ping happened once or twice before i realized the problem

East coast US. I'm just stuck with the worst internet company in existence unless I move, which is financially infeasible for me at the moment. So this type of shit happens.

That's not Xfinity

frontier defense kind of sucks

So what you're saying is that the frontier isn't worth it?

It'd be better if the waves weren't the exact same every match. I get that they customized it to the maps, which is also why we don't have much map variety yet, but its the same shit every game. Too predictable.

The frontier is full of piss drinking terrorists so no, its not.

Well shit, after 3 years I'm back. The game's not dead either despite it being 2am in bongland. I like how I only played one new map to, the rest were Titanfall 1 maps fucksake. Any eurofags still playing?

>finally see another brit
>they're on ps4

I was an Xboner too at one point. But then W10 happened, and Scalebound was killed. Sorry senpai.

I like it. Haven't touched any other mode since it released :^)

I'm on PC though, and the game runs fine on windows 7.

Ah I thought you were the Xboner from the previous thread. My bad dude.

You use a translation layer for a DirectInput controller like the DS3 that emulates an XBox controller? Some of those act like a controller is always plugged in and in use. This isn't a problem with leaving an officially supported pad like a 360 pad plugged in.

Just go into device manager and start disabling anything related to gamepads until it sorts itself out.

>sword block is now on a meter like vortex shield
No, dude. Stop this meme.

im a eurofag on ps4 and still play almost everyday

>meme
>360degree limitless damage reduction with no cooldown
>not needing a nerf to bring it in line
>meme

it's offset by the fact that ronin is a weak-ass titan
take away the sword block we have now and there will be literally no reason to use him at all

>360degree limitless damage reduction with no cooldown
A damage reduction ability that doesn't negate all damage.
On the one titan who has the shortest range out of all titans (and the only one with an actual limited range), lowest armor, lowest ammunition load per magazine, a weapon with one of the longest reload time in the game, and a melee attack that deals just a bit more damage than standard titan punch.
Your opinion is a meme.

>THIS IS A STRIKE MISSION

A smart Ronin is going to use cover and phase dash for minimal exposure, so putting it on a meter of any reasonable size wouldn't make a big difference IMO. After all, standing out in the open with his 65% damage reduction, he still eats shit from the 35% and low health pool. If he's playing with good positioning or timing, he'll be making efficient use of the meter like Scorch has to, and chaining it into combos like Ion can. Really, this change would only help you against bad players who you should be beating already.

>Ronin is by far the most difficult titan to play and succeed with
>Shitters think he needs a nerf when he's the one titan that needs to take risks the most because of limited range and low armor
>Ronin is also the fastest titan in the game
>Ignorant slows still talk shit
Fucking babbies.

>A smart Ronin is going to use cover and phase dash for minimal exposure
>Using phase dash to go in
And now he has nothing but sword block and dashes to get out if the situation goes to shit, something that should always be considered. If his swordblock only worked in the front, he'd have to turn and look where he's going while retreating so he won't get stuck on something. The 360 block IS necessary.
A timer would also be a detriment because he still takes chip damage with it on, and any titan can deal a good amount of damage to him even with sword block up. If it had a timer, they'd just wait it out or bait it until it ran out. I mean, Christ, he can't even throw the bullets back like a Vortex.
Even if he closes distance, all the titans have countermeasures for him.
Ion has tripwires
Northstar has tether
Scorch is Scorch
Legion has gunshield
Tone has shield (which he'll be forced to waste his arc wave on or jump in and risk eating shit from the 40mm + rockets
Monarch has shield shot and 3 fucking electric smokes + damage core on the XO-16

Ronin is completely fine. If anything, his ability to trade damage with other titans is slightly underwhelming unless he gets the drop on them to burst, then retreat.

I never said the phase dash has to be used aggressively. Sometimes it shouldn't be. Ronins have to think ahead. Also there is the Temporal Anomaly perk which gives you two.

You're right, Ronin is mostly going to trade damage against players of similar skill until he gets BEST core and fucks shit up.