What is the most powerful car you've ever driven?

My dad's E550, 429hp and 445lb-ft

Tesler Model S
My dad's 911 turbo
My bro's cayenne turbo

05 sti in a parking lot from a dig.

Probably Topkik with the Duramax 6.6L, 300 hp @ 3,100 rpm 520 lb-ft @ 1,800 rpm

That thing could get things moving. Peak power of course could be noticeably limiting up a steep incline or what have you.

My mom's '18 escalade
Fastest would have to be my friends Focus ST

Actually sike, my friend had a 3.8 genesis with a 6266 on 8lbs, made 380 wheel. Turbo sound was neat but the sti was more fun.

2011 nissan altima v6. I don't have friends and my family is poor. The car didn't feel fast, it just felt not-slow.

i don't remember the most powerful but the fastest was a 2jz e30
it was one fucking nasty bitch

Driven - some mental Nissan GTR thing with about 1100hp. It was terribly shit, really.

Owned - 2004 BAR Honda. 933. It is currently for sale, and I have not owned it for some time.

My mechanic took me and a friend out in his 1971 Charger R/T (very uncommon car here in Aus) with a 440 Magnum engine in it and a RHD conversion done by himself. Was pushing around 400bhp last time he had it tested with around 320nm/torque.

We went out to a backroad and just let her fucking fly, it was amazing.

700 hp GTR

BMW 650i Coupe - 450hp
Jaguar F-Type S Coupe - 380hp
BMW 535d - 313hp

911 turbo s, corvette zr1, r8 v10, Ferrari f430, and a viper. If you get a valet job where the garage is far it can be worth your time. Did it the summer out of hs

>550
>429 horsepower and not 403
citation needed, i have a cls550 with 403

I double checked wikipedia and you're right, I guess 429HP was for the S-Class and the E-Class was detuned to 402.

Box trucks with 6.7-10~l deezulz. Even with the babby 6.7 ISB I can take most cars off the line with those glorious 200 ponies.

How to meet people with fast cars pls helb

cls amg
trucks

you work for Schneider Trucking?

Naw appliance delivery.

JBC?

bmw 735 e32?

i'm not sure i have it right, i don't know a lot about bmws

an early 2000s 7 serie v8 for a job

What a waste of an engine

my cousin was pretty deep into drag racing at one point and I ran his 900hp turbo foxbody one time did low 10s on low boost and part throttle bc I'm a pussy
was honestly pretty scary, I was only 18 and had never driven a fast car before

>tfw have fastest car of my friends
>only 1 friend has a subaru his daddy bought him but he doesnt even drive it
>my car is 143hp
I love yuropland

>have small tire grudge car
>429 351 clevor
>14.5:1 comp
>run it on e85
>cam is good to 6600 rpm
>always put n/t on it
>car weighs 2500lbs
>havent a fucking clue how powerful it is

300whp 2.0l tsi jetta. Absolutely sketchy and dangerous car.

ve sv6 3.6l n/a v6
210 flywheel kW

>mfw the only people on Veeky Forums that have real life experience with non-shitboxes are a couple of richfags whose boomer dads allowed them to drive their cars
>yet everyone on Veeky Forums is a fucking expert on every car ever

the most powerful car i've ever driven was my stock LS1 fbody

>0-60 in 5.0 seconds, ~320 hp 345 ft lb

still never driven or got to ride in a faster car. though i did go for a ride in a WRX in the rain, which was the fastest i've ever accelerated in a rainstorm

>tfw my dad drives an old pickup
>the fastest car hes ever been in was mine

Driven dad's 2001 ML500, 5l v8. As for been in, when i was little dad owned a modified early 90s 740i bmw, forged engine/pistons etc. from forsdicks in South Africa and it was capable of about 300km/hr.

Idk probably my friend's dad's F-150.

Had a blower on my '67 chevy C20 SBC350 for a while. Probably around 500hp. Swapped it for an edelbrock fuel injection setup tho.

GTI with an APR long block making around 550hp

Tbh tires wouldn’t hook for shit

The WRX and STI can get kind of scary. You start pushing it really hard and suddenly you realize that you're going so fast around a bend that if you actually do exceed the limits of the car you end up royally fucked.

v6 not v8

Supercharged s197 mustang, blower made a lot of noise. probably around high 400's hp, detailed it for a friend and he told me to go nuts.

My own is the fastest Ive driven, G37 making about 310hp to the wheels

Fastest I've been in was my buddys stripped out civic hatch with built motor @ 18psi. He said it should be making around 500 to the wheels because it was making 450 at 15psi, I fucking believe it. I refuse to drive it

>My dad's
>My dad's
>My mom's
you must be 18 to post on this website...

What a waste of an E30.

>if my parents aren't dead I must be underage

Bout 350hp/375lb from memory

You must be a roastie if you're already jumping to conclusions.

I've worked for a couple of new car dealerships over the years years

One I can think of off the top of my head was a 2013 X5M: 555 HP, 500 TQ

I wasn't really a fan of the performance SUV, and I thought the X5M was just going to be a pigfat powerhouse that couldn't turn. I was wrong, the car was great in all aspects it felt closer to the E92 M3 I drove than an SUV.

The sales manager at the time was not very knowledgeable about sports cars, or cars period lol we took it in as a trade with about 80k kilometers. The group owned a BMW franchise who was our neighboring building. It was sent there for an inspection, the car drove well but the BMW dealer still found so many things wrong or major maintenance jobs not done yet. Amazing car but it's a chore keeping it on the road.

a 200x chebby trailblazer V8

'05 Viper SRT-10

My general manager at the time threw me the keys to his demo Lexus GS-F. 467 HP.