/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >Riyo Berserker welfare
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_statesman/
>August 2-16

>[Fate/Grand Order Fes. 2017 ~2nd Anniversary~]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_eireiseisou/
>There will be a quest named "Memorial Quest" in Chaldea Gate, clearing it will reward the players with their choice of "Heroic Spirit Formal Dress" Craft Essence from the 47 choices.
>Choices of the CEs also depend on the "Clear" status for each Singularity.

>Rate-up
30 Jul-9 Aug: Sherlock Holmes (in all rate up)
2 Aug: Fuyuki, Orleans
3 Aug: Septem, Okeanos
4 Aug: London, America
5 Aug: Camelot, Babylonia
6 Aug: Shinjuku , Agartha
7 Aug: Da Vinci + 2016 Anniversary CE
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_pickup/

>Strengthening Quest for 14 Servants.
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_reinforcement/

>Guaranteed SSR Limited gacha
news.fate-go.jp/2017/happyybag2nd/

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.
>Swimsuit versions for Nitocris, Nobunaga and Saber Alter have been revealed for the next Summer event

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Cute pancake.

Is our guy back?

Kiara has shown up in more events than the other CCC Servants.

Fgog, I'm in the shitter right now. 300 quartz in, no Tristan, and I need my last knight. But I also want Summer nobu... I already have all my husbandos (cu,cu alter, fionn, diarmuid,fergus), so I dont know if its worth rerolling. This is my most notorious servants : Mordred, Arjuna, Cu alter, Tamamo no mae, Artoria, Fionn, Astolfo, Lancelot, Nursery Rhyme, Sherlock, Helena, Lily medusa, Lobo, Medb and Gawain. so.... i'm still in 'Murrica, with 30 quartz, should I try to roll again Tristan, or hoardz as much as I can for summer nobu, or just reroll the fuck out????

He studied real hard, can he get a good buff?

This lady is fun

Semiramis when

Fuck off anti-kiarafag

>stars
top kek. AAA deck and Buster NP complements Merlin too well for Trismeme to matter.

EX rank waifu~
I want to hold hands with Ishtar as we float through the sea of stars!
I want to cuddle with Ishtar in the farthest and darkest voids of space!
I want to make love with Ishtar on the surface of every star we come across in our voyage!

Cutest Berserker

So how's Enkidu's buff? Is he good now?

10.0 thread.

Who is Altera supposed to be the third time around?

he moved up a whole .5 on the memelist

>Penthesilea's profile spells out that she actually can be reasoned with most of the time
>she only ventures beyond all reason when Greek dudes are around
What's even the point of EX? Might as well give her something like Cuzilla's equivalent-to-rank-C ME. That'd make a lot more sense.

You still need to spend 3700 more quartz.

Weaker than Thor

I'm sorry user.
The shittiness is terminal.
Enkidu will never go above 5.0.

>American
>Hour
>Threads

Keep Mind's Eye and Battle Continuation, give him the Nemean Lion pelt as his third skill.

No. He should have said how the anniversary event was total bullshit and how we got nothing of value. "Reached the peak" my fucking dick.

She's made for naive rough fucking

>Geronimo: Tell me, king of inventors. What do you think of your country?
>Edison: Oho, well. It is one of the things I treasure most, a true world of opportunity! It makes "You can do anything you wish if you set your mind to it." become true. It is built off of hopes and dreams--
>Geronimo: Or the suffering of my people?
>Edison: I--
>Geronimo: ...I don't hold grudges, do not worry. I believe in forgiveness for all. However, I also value the truth greatly. It is true that the people who yearned for the New World were that of large hopes and dreams, but the way they attained it...they lost their way.
>Edison: ...
>Geronimo: They have a name for your kind-- "White Devil". Though I suppose you yourself would be more of a furry devil. White, representing purity, righteousness, thus they believed everything they did was for the best. They gave no second thought to all the people they trampled over on their path to a new world for themselves. Whether it was my tribe, or brothers from across the sea-- they were all mere tools for the white man. King of inventors...America, as you put it, and everything it stands for-- represents every sin of mankind. I just wanted to get all of this off my chest before you go around having pride for your people and country.
>Edison: I...I don't know what to say. You have my most sincere apologies for what my people did to you. Y-You're right...America was filthy a mistake.
>Geronimo: That may be true...

I want to ride Crab's claws.

>I don't understand how EX Mad Enhancement works

He's got a 50% buster buff best self heal in the game and now a one turn dodge, I really don't know why he's so shit

Yeah Goku said the same thing.

>EX rank whore

Fify

>tied with Thor without any NP
Herc>>>Thor

Geronimo is the realest nigga. You think it's going to be a comedy event and then boom.

>I really don't know
I can give you three Quick reasons why

FUCK THIS SHITTY GACHA

>Galahad is voiced by Tanada Risa and is a 10.0
Will you abandon Mashu for her?

>Though I suppose you yourself would be more of a furry devil.
Fucking hell Geronimo, you didn't need to burn the body after killing him

Is Nasu still mad about the nukes?

How can you farm the assassin daily quickly?

Would he be good with BBQQA?

He isn't writing but considering half the event is "fuck whitey" probably.

>Though I suppose you yourself would be more of a furry devil

I think the EX rank meaning now just means that it's a specific kind of mental illness and EX rank works like it does with Cu Alter, the EX shows how mentally fucked up the character is but its actual effects are closer to one of the normal letter ranks, in Cu Alter's case he gains the benefits of C rank ME.

Eresh is a smelly neet. A NEET!

This is the same person

>Would a servant be better if they had more Buster cards when Memerlin exists
Gee, user, I just don't know.

>.America, as you put it, and everything it stands for-- represents every sin of mankind

America is Angry Manjew?

I HATE THIS

This event isn't even written by Nasu

Protip: Classes Triangle

HE HATES IT

>Y-You're right...America was filthy a mistake
>Said by one of the most famous American heroes
This is hilarious, tell me you didn't make it up. They aren't even trying to hide their hate for America.

furryfags btfo

>tfw you don't feel like playing this game anymore

Am I free from this shit rates hell?

Sauce on this?

berserkers

>They aren't even trying to hide their hate for America.
More that Geronimo is 100% right and Edison can't deny it.

It's user's OC.

Saido no Doki desu thread

Yes.

leddit or bl?

Thems the breaks Geronibro. Ethnicity wasn't the reason we fought with force. If the Indians had been pale people in stick huts we still would have beat them. Military might was the only way to ensure an external force didn't subjugate your people.

Nope. I think he just made it up.

Or better yet, just release Archer Herc (true) with
>Bravery A+
>Battle Continuation A
>Nine Lives A+ (Crit damage up 50-100%, crit weight up for 3 turns)
With the NP being Hydra's Bow A++ - Buster - inflict extreme poison on opponent (extreme poison deals 20% of opponents HP straight away and then an additional 20% for 3 turns)

DELETE THIS

The cutest neet.

Are you all memeing or are you this easy to dupe?

>tumblr
Fitting.
>rest of the retarded post
Two nukes weren't enough.

>EOPs will believe this

And you cucks still waste money on this

They're mostly braindead bored EOP's, what do you think?

Demolished.

>Battle Continuation instead of Eye of the Mind
Jesus Christ you're retarded

It's fake you dumb faggots

>Same thing every other civilization did up to that point
>But America did it at a point where it was more documented, so it could be brought up again and again when morality shifted over.
>Therefore America is super evil!

Indians themselves warred with themselves often, aside from a few tribes. They thought they could use the white man as pawns against other tribes at first, until it quickly got out of their control. Which almost feels like a commentary on humanity themselves. Anyone who portrays one side as innocently is reporting it wrong on purpose. Indians and settlers were both dicks to each other, but one group managed to evolve in terms of technology faster than the other could deal with. The acquisition of guns as a cheap commodity is what settled it.

England had its fair share of bullshit it did to nearby countries for even less reason, but its swept under the rug, America makes the better whipping boy since its big. We're taught to hate ourselves for it from a young age, but it was all civilizations ever up to a point this was just how it was done.

How can Mudfags ever recover?

EOP confuse the fuck out of me. They have their own game and they still post here.

So I've got a fresh fancy Ozymandias

What type of team should I build for him? How do I make him as sexy as possible?

>crit damage on top of crit damage
You're even more retarded, that shit would never fly

I was kind of hoping to summon her in the paid gacha to complete my unarmed Noble Phantasm frontline. Beowulf and Ruler Martha await.

Nobu a CUTE.

Like this.

>It's fake
Prove it, cuck. This is exactly the kind of shit japs write all the time.

Cute! Farming is cute!

How about not making Nine Lives some retarded crit damage up skill instead?

Where did this meme come from?

The true American servant is Angry Manjew.

Double Merlin.

I wonder if we'll ever find out what his scalp looks like under the headgear he wears.

He can bitch all he wants, history lies in the hands of the victor. Only the weak-willed continue to care about transgressions that paved the way to a glory they could never foresee. A true pioneer only looks forward, cut the losses of what has been and carries humanity forward.

Bring your cute book and Helena.

He's good in pretty much any situation

Yeah it's impossible for current Nasu to produce such good writing.

People bitch about EX being used any time its used. EX can mean different things though. EX can mean sheer power off the scale, EX can mean unrankable for some reason, EX can mean its outside of the system. Altogether it just means its somehow broken outside of the normal scale.

In her case she's sane enough normally; but goes super insane under certain conditions where she gets triggered. Her eyes turn black and she falls into a rampage when it happens.