Post em boys.

>career
>salary
>major

Neet
8btc
Never went to college

>Orthopedic Surgeon

>500,000 give or take depending on how many units i have throughout the year. Planning to have my own practice which means revenue that can reach in excess of 1 million.

>Neuroscience Major, I've posted here before, I'm a DO not an MD. Same thing just different path cause my GPA sucked hardcore donkey dick. Graduated with a 2.7, did community college to repair GPA to a 3.2, and scored slightly above avg on my MCAT.

Takes alot of grit, but it was worth it. Nurses are such an easy lay. However i'm MGTOW now.

Would you say DO is worth it? Canadian pharmacist tired of this bullshit but with grades not good enough for MD. Worried about being locked out of residencies.

male prostitute
$600 on a good night
computer science

Yes. Especially now, they're merging the two for residencies.

I was lucky that I knew some DO's that I shadowed that knew attendings that were in charge of some Ortho programs. There are a couple purely DO ortho like in Ohio.

But its easier now. Alot of brown nosing but its worth it

Business Analyst
65k CAD
Computer Science. Currently doing MBA.

That shit is fucking ludicrous, and I always wanted to be a medfag. However, I don't want to go 3-400k in debt for med school. Decisions, decisions.

this info is kinda useless without age / years experience and area

Software Developer
98k usd
computer science

29 y/o east coast suburb

Excel monkey
$40k per year
Accounting bachelors

I could probably get a job paying $15-20k more a year if I could just get the motivation to study and sit for the CPA exam.

Eh, I finished paying. Plus not having a wife or kids helped.

Build Cars
No degree

I don't know what to do with my life

Excel Monkey
$120K per year
Physics Masters
>tfw to intelligent to finish my PhD

>bitcoin day trader
>-38000
>gambling

Assistant accountant - used to do annual accounts and tax compliance but now in-house doing fixed assets. Now planning to get out of wagecuckery and start a business with my wife.

Not saying and it's pretty meaningless anyway since it's in NZD and if any of you bother to look up the exchange rate it still doesn't tell you how it compares to local cost of living. It'll suffice to say it's standard for my position and still never enough.

No degree but 8 years worth of tertiary education in various fields.

Banker.
87k + around 6k in bonus
Econ undergrad, applied econ masters

>>career
student
>>salary
150 bucks/month
>>major
science

I'm 18, I've been out of highschool for almost a year, never had a job, weak, timid, shit-stupid.

Looking to do Applied Econ online. 1) to save money and 2) cuz I'm partially a neet. Would I be missing out on making big connections or was everyone there just to get their degree and go home?

>21 y/o
>I run my own SEO agency
>10k ish per month and growing
>fuck post secondary

>SEO

are we still in 2010?

>business owner/technician
>70k
>kek

SEO will be around as long as search engines exist and ill tell you that the demand is huge. Its going to be an 80 billion dollar industry by 2020

Industrial maintenance
30-45k
BA English

>Industrial centrifuge operator
>$65k, will be $90k later this year when I get moved up to junior management
>no college, 3 years experience in the field

Software Engineer
$85k / yr
Computer Science

>Transit Operator
>75k canadian monopoly money
>none

Pizza maker/delivery, shit, industrial engineering

commercial banking
going into interview next week for 90k
top 15 mba candidate
hate my life
fantasize about the neet life 24/7. literally give no fucs about women or wealth, just want to go back to playing skyrim 15 hrs a day except with sustainable savings/passive income

>Actuary
>78,000 freedom points
>actuarial mathematics

yo bro i'm xray ct mri cert. in NYC. lets make crazy money.

What made you want to be a doctor? I can only see the money as the worthwhile trade off. I'm about to finish my undergrad in kinesiology, want to work in prosthetics. Probably O&P school, but physiatrist seems nice too...shit gpa though 2.8 major, 3.0 overall. And I don't have any calculus

>online
I don't know how smart you are, but I think you'd struggle with econometrics and forecasting unless you have a heavy stats background.

>1. save money
Grad school is paid for most of the time, m8.

>2. neet
Even better to get it paid for. Try to get a TA position. That's what i did when I was in grad school.

>connections
None of the people I graduated with amounted to much besides one who went back to India to start a company and do trade with Chicago and the other who worked for utilities and became a CFO.

I think you get what you put into it. I tried my best to become friends with professors, make contacts, etc. But I didn't go to a top 15 school for grad school, so take that as you will.

Dishwasher @ Cracker Barrel
$9.50 an hour
Still working on it

Thanks for the help user. I'll take this into consideration