twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's Soyota

No we pronounce it as "toy yota" just like like everybody else

How do you pronounce it?

トヨタ
"to yo ta"

To-yo-ta

DELET NAO

After verifying that this did in fact really happen and the woman received a car for her troubles, I really have to wonder what they were thinking pulling a prank like this. It's one thing to say to someone "I got you a toy Yoda!" but it's another entirely to make them work their ass off on false pretenses. Incidentally that is such a perfect photo. It really captures her dissatisfaction.

Thanks alexa

>pronouncing nissan
>niss-anne

You're welcome. Also, that thing people are telling you about how I say Jesus is a fictional character is false. I tell you all about Jesus of Nazareth.

No word of a lie I decked a guy when I was like 12 because he wouldn't stop slurping noodles because "that's how the japanese eat them". I got sent to the behavior school full of niggers for that one and I don't regret it. Weebs need to be physically removed

>hates Japan
>probably drives a Japanese car

>Toe Yoter
Fucking rednecks

>tfw everytime l go out of town I try to talk in the most slanged out country accent ever
>always the funniest thing to make up words and watch yankees try to figure what I mean

That gosh dangit toe yoder gotta get dem doc 4s turboencabulated soon. Or else dem thangs gonna be lethargic as a snake in a molasses jar.

I hope you hate me.

Britbongs are honestly the worst about pronunciations
They just assume they pronounce everything right, even in the face of contrary evidence.

towee oh dah
but my mom also pronounces coin like "Coh in" so she probably encouraged my retardation from childhood.

this makes me hate nissan even more when i hear shit like that

youtu.be/3l8xFCLB1m8

Southerner, I'm guessing?

On the contrary I would love to meet someone who talks exactly like Festus Haggen IRL.

Celica
>Se-lee-curr

Peugeot
>Po-Jo
Renault
>Ro-no
Jaguar
>Ja-gew-war

What else?

Honestly this
Like how they pronounce jaguar
They can't say the name of their own fucking car correctly

good pic related

top kek

>Hyundai

>hi-yun-day

Celica
>BEST-GIRL

>toyota
That's an interesting way to pronounce "boring".

Porsh

That's an odd way to spell the world's first automobile manufacturer to produce more than 10 million vehicles per year and the world's market leader in sales of hybrid electric vehicles, and one of the largest companies to encourage the mass-market adoption of hybrid vehicles across the globe.

>hun-day

Still boring cars.

I like their cars, even if they are not made for taller people, but they are boring as fuck.

>yet still manages to only produce boring vehicles
Amazing, user.

What makes a car boring?

Uninspiring design
Unprovoking handling
Safe performance
Reliability

So let me get this straight. You WANT a car that might get you killed?

>Toyoda fans will defend this

That's not what I said.
I just told you what makes a boring car, which Toyota makes.

I'd like to have the option, at least.

A car that is made only to meet its market with not even a single drop of madness in it.

So Toyota haters are suicidal. I understand.

>tfw suicidal
>tfw drive a Toyota

I'm doing something wrong.

No, what I'm saying is, if I'm ever forced to to drive a Toyota I'd like a way of ending it immediately.

Imagine dying in a Toyota. That's probably the most unfortunate death a carfag can die.

But mine has a racing pedigree!

t. soyboy

Sir Lyons pronounced it jagwar. Since it was his company I think he wins this regardless of how it's correctly pronounced.

>Peugot
>Pyshoau

it's actually pronounced 'jaaaaag'

My grandpa always said Tie Yoda. What a great guy

No
Peugeot
>Pyu jo
Renault
>Ray nalt or Ra Nalt
Jaguar is correct

>nigger

>get pranked
>sue them

murrica

>herp derp hybrdidz!!

yeah no thanks

what do you expect from a place like hooters?

Hybrids are great though.

Roasties desu

youtube.com/watch?v=HIht452mxb8

>"Toy Ota"

But I want a real Ota.

>Jag-gew-war
>not Jagwar

'jagwar' is fine