>FF Lost Stranger
crunchyroll.com/comics_read/manga?volume_id=1871

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta has begun: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
New villain(s?) character to be "revealed" on August 7

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy: Where the Fmoogle[/spoiler] Fdies.
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

>Mobius in the OP when everyone already dropped the game

kek, good job OP

Nice job botching the OP.

>fucking up a spoiler in the OP

Meh good enough. At least it's not discuss ff fagits

>Mobius retard botching the OP

Shut the FUCK up you record cucker.

I'm fucking sure it was written right. Don't know why the first spoiler and the second /spoiler didn't work.
anyway OP updated... just botched.

Reminder

>written
Just ctrl+s, my man.

Nice butthurt, OP

Looks to me like you reversed it, putting /spoiler in the first brackets and spoiler in the second.

>I'm fucking sure it was written right
>written
LMAO, are Mobius cucks new to Veeky Forums?

Reminder

Post your best Echo

GL and JP are different games though.

Pegasus Riders Normal room is up. I won't have enough stamina to host Hard afterwards, I'll get that some other day. Come fungahhh around, bring Cuck if you've got 'im.

Text is still in previous page history cache and it was correct. No mistake anywhere.

Uh nigger. Just solo the non-apocs

>tfw you only have 4/5

Maybe you shouldn't have tried making a "funny" joke then

worth it

Nice bragpost.

>tfw out of a bunch of bullshit due to leveling up FF II characters for the D300 torment CM
My cuck's not optimal quite yet, but that's ok for normal raids

thanks

Thanks for having my back there, that was some good cuckery.

saucy

Not even "funny" Mobius retard

eat shit, rat fucker

Their faces say, "Wow, I didn't realize how faggy my outfit was".

Reminder that dickwaving about who's "the best" is irrelevant in these mobage because they are all easy as fuck

>20
Well, I do have 94 tickets and 20k lapis so I could probably spare that much for this veritas banner, not that I'm terribly interested in it.
Yeah, I probably should save everything for Nier though, I really want them all. Let's see what the daily brings me.

Remember that there are people out there who can't still beat aigaion.

How does Dark Veritas' Dark absorb interact with stuff like multi-element attacks like those from the Beasts of the Dark trial?

she's hot, more

The same way 100% dark immunity would work. Hybrids aren't absorbed, the dark component is just ignored.

>tfw Agrias didn't even get her time to shine with Orlandu

(Me)
>gold
>shine #6
I've never gonna farm all these Quick Assaults out, it always feels like I have something that's higher priority (not that my damage dealers really need more than one or two). Now I'm feeling a little tempted to flush some tickets down the drain (mostly since I haven't done that since Rikku's banner) but I know it's better to wait and keep saving for what I really want.

>I: Time Loop is fixed
>II: The war ends and two main characters marry
>III: Balance of Light & Darkness is restored
>IV: The Moon goes back where it was
>V: Worlds are restored
>VI: The God-like magic user was stopped but the World still sucks
>VII: The God-like swordsman was stopped
>VIII: Time was restored in balance
>IX: Though friends have died, everything's okay now and two main characters marry
>X: A religion based on false pretenses is abolished and the main character never existed
>XI: The encroaching emptiness that is swallowing the World has been stopped, but it's effects still exist
>XII: Tyrant/Hero (depending on your viewpoint) was stopped and Ivalice is at peace
>XIII: The God-like Pope was stopped, but the World but the World still sucks
>XIV: The Invading Empire was dealt a massive blow and their Ultimate Weapon was destroyed
>XV: The rightful King strikes down his would-be replacement, but dies doing so

Any predictions for XVI?

Rain and Lasswell get married and look after Jake and Nichol's daughter after Nichol chooses to sacrifice himself to save the group and Jake chooses to die by his lover's side.

Since Zargabaath comes with innate dodge, would stacking evasion on him be a decent idea?
Also, it feels like he might be fun in arena, I use his Word Of Law with doublecasted ultimas to oneshot things right now.

I'd say it's going to be full on lotr magic fantasy again.

You can stack evasion on him but he's naturally durable enough to withstand most things

>Tyrant/Hero (depending on your viewpoint)
don't indulge those fags

shit meme
Agrias and Orlanmeme were never friends in the first place

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>Ivalice is at peace
Perhaps it temporarily isn't at active war with itself, but that doesn't particularly imply a real measure of peace.

*sacrifice herself

Yeah, I saw that typo right after I hit post, thanks for catching it.

Wrong, it's at peace for at least as long as TA2, implied to be longer.

>184968052
And here we go with this shit again.

Thank god for 4x Speed. Also the camera keeps fucking up around giant enemies such as this. My real complaint though about the game? Your characters will keep spamming a debuff spell, for example slow, even if an enemy is immune to it.. Yet they will know not to cast it if the enemy is afflicted by Slow.

Rikku worth stacking a bit of physical evasion on?

Check your gambits bro.

I put a Moogle Cape on her along with the pouch

I was thinking about the Assassin Vest on her, gonna slap the pouch onto Zargabaath along with some status immunity.

There's no foe immune though. I have to turn it off or swap it entirely. It's somewhat annoying that they know it inuitively for one thing but not the other.

>Giving Rikku her pouch
we got some full retard in here

>There's shitters out there that use "tanks"
>When they could be using a 100% physical dodge Xon

Don't lewd the dragoon ratto, only I can do that.

Again, just because there isn't active war doesn't mean that it's full-out meaningful peace. TA2 doesn't give much of an indication of the exact situations going on in Ivalice except that it isn't full out war. The exact conditions aren't know, so it's difficult to make any predictions regarding how peaceful the peace actually is. Just because people aren't actively Fielding entire armies doesn't mean that things are swell.
and they logically shouldn't be at all, but that's a different conversation.

>Implying being pure is bad

>100% physical dodge Xon
You'd need a Noctis TMR for that. (or a Dracu Lasswell TMR, but that's even harder)

if you want to cast status effects on enemies, just do it manually, its alot easier than having a gambit for it
the image was more for you than vayne himself, but both of you would be better dead. Hes already dead so all thats left is for you to off yourself

As we've established vaynefag, S-E doesn't care about logic

>Overdrive to AP grinding against Don Tonberries
zzzzzzzzzzz when do I get to the fun part of post game?

People say Orlandeau's LB (and similar LBs) aren't worth levelling, but although I wouldn't dump 4 or 5star LB pots into them, the MP-less AoE and auto-clear when you turn on Autolimit is actually pretty damn handy. Just saying.

Megalosaro

>OK doesn't have an imperil
>2B has an imperil but it's not on her chaining move
>2B and OK can only perfectly chain with themselves

Aileen, Fryevia, DV and Orlandeau are all better chainers.

Units I'm looking at getting in the near future are Mistair and 9s. They are both 4 star bases. Part of 9s TMR is a 40% physical damage reduction skill that stacks with Rikku's damage reduction. Mistair is a magical cover tank that makes a lot of current and future battles easier (see 3* espers).

How many batches should we expect until we see Mistair, anyway?

Why did Vayne slaughter refugees on bur omisace? That seems pretty wrong bro.

delete this, altema is never wrong

Shame they didnt roll an Freyvia. I wonder how many more 5* Gl donuts will come out thatll put memelandeau to shame before he even gets his enhancements and after

Oh shit, looks like there's still one power giancryst left in the mog shop. Guess I'm gonna be comfy grinding for another day.

Was Vayne even involved? I thought Bergan did that of his own accord.

>and the main character never existed
except he did

The crysts are a scam bro. It takes like 13 Elite runs to get a giancryst. That's 325 energy. That's enough for 21 gem vortex runs. You have a real high chance to get the giancryst you want in 21 runs.

they don't PERFECTLY chain with eachother.
you can still make most characters spark chain with a bit of practice.
usually i do ok first, wait a sec or two depending on the move, and then start with 2B since speed comes out almost immediately.

She's like 13 banners away, not including potential global exclusives

Vayne is in charge of the judges, so if one judge did something bad the responsibility is also put onto the one in charge, in this case vayne.

use two of the same chainer than abuse macros or use magnification gestures on android.

But he is pure as well user, and how is being pure bad?
And his death was horrible for everyone especially in the long term, why would you think such a thing?
And why would I off myself before I've seen the True Hero do nothing wrong in HD on PC?

Well, it's more like RW (a game that just has XII names and labels slapped on it for recognition, and doesn't really say anything about Ivalice as a whole anyways) and TA (that has it's focus on other things) aren't particularly logical politically especially when taken as sequels of a game that was quite logical in that manner (XII's only illogicality being the ridiculous displays of power by the main party at the very end). SE might have some logical blunders in every game, but XII is actually overall extremely good with logic, which is what makes it's sequels so much more obnoxious.

He didn't though? That was Bergan, and it's debatable how clearly he was able to think at that point. It's far more likely that Bergan saw how willing the kiltias was to give Ashe public support and took matters into his own hands, ignoring what he had to cut through to get there; he was likely only there to intercept the party and (mostly probably) to test the whole "nethecite in humes" thing that was attempted.

No yo don't.
The drop rate for any cryst at all is 5%.
That's a 65.9% chance of ANY giancryst at all. And a 29.79% chance at the specific one you want.

He was a citizen of Dream Zanarkand which most certainly existed

So Vayne mistakenly sent an untested weapon into an area with civvies then?

No rainbow in the Veritas banner after 80ish pulls, ask me anything

You saved at least something for Nier right?

Did you save anything for Nier?

Did you try pulling for him like everyone else? they all seem to have gotten him

Not just civvies: fucking monks.
The kiltias faith is nonviolent.

you can get infinite pulls kupo

What's your account name?

Not a drop

Oh man user I just rolled all these times on the fft banner, classic mistake you know

neat
he finally added them.
let's get spoony

>Mistakenly
No, Bergan was there to intercept the party alone, or perhaps to attack the kiltias alone should he have actually made a move to publicly support Ashe. It is extremely likely that Bergan was given no orders to kill everyone else in the vicinity, as that would be a huge effort for no real gain. He was there to test the usefulness/effects of nethecite in humes in battle and perhaps accomplish something useful while doing so, Venat wouldn't have been so closely observant if the testing wasn't the main purpose. Bergan still possessed most of his senses (at least until the end of the battle) so it wasn't as though he was an unsafe bet around people in general.
It's far more likely that, upon seeing exactly how likely the kiltias's support was, Bergan overreacted and took the most direct method to solve the problem, regardless of what else was sitting in that direct path.

>Nonviolent
>Was going to support the cause of the least justified violence east of Rozzarian involvement
Egging on a murderer doesn't make you non-violent just because you aren't actually killing anyone at that time.

he really needs to slow these down

Don't feel too bad, dumped all of my shit on the awakening banner in a mad grab for DKC or Luneth.
I got an Excalibur and a few decent 4stars from the deal, and that's about it out of one 11 pull and 20-something tickets.