/mbgg/ - Mobage General #744

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Project Tokyo Dolls, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

sord

gunz

prinssez

A boat

can i hack the taiko no tatsujin + songs?

Rest in puzzle pieces Houkai
You were a really fun game with cute girls before you went to shit

Why does everything I love have to die like this?

Link full version.

>just got a second UMP40
I didn't know that could happen.

A Mamuru.

Tsuda really has a perfect body

I want to breed that sword.

RIP user, see you in 30 days.

This is a blue board, you degenerate fuck.

I'm considering getting back into Tenka to craft that cute swimsuit but I havent played since the Bane event.

Is there anything I need to do to prepare?

It's pretty much just going to be another farm event mat, buy costume thing so not really.

I'm traumatized after what happened with honkers so I had to ask. No gacha involved at all right?

And any other swords getting cute swimsuits?

It's gonna be fucking easy to make a single swimsuit, mate.

No gacha. Soboro and Sayo are also included. We already got 3 but I don't think those will return with the next part of the swimsuit event.

Sayo gets a cute swimsuit too?
I don't think I've seen that one. Everyone always posts the tanned Tsu one instead.

Sayo should have gotten tanned with tsu, she looks pale like a ghost.

Cute swimsuits though.

Sayo is a shut-in that watches chuuni anime all day, eats anpan exclusively, and writes people she has grudges against in her Sayo Note. It's probably her very first time in a swimsuit and at the beach.

So wait, in PTD, completing the tutorial doesn't even give you enough for a 10 roll? I really just gotta do the single roll gacha 5 times with its slowass animations every time I reroll?

Sounds like a cute girl
Would definitely hang out with her at the base and watch seasonal anime while the stronger swords go out on missions

That means she would burn up INSTANTLY. Give us the tan, japs.

>Other swords get tans
>Sayo gets a terrible sunburn

>Decide to finally do the summer missions in honkers to maybe farm some crystals and tickets to do some despair rolls
>The default team they assign you to do the mission with is wearing the swimsuit

Lately I feel like someone is slapping me when I play this.

I'm finally free

And you need to manually change your team every single time you enter the quest. It's annoying as fuck.

>tfw I keep getting two 4* rolls but they never involve swimsuits
>swimsuits only ever appear in single 4* reroll accounts

Re-roll.

Cant slap your players just once, have to constantly slap them and remind them of things they'll never have because of scummy shit.

nah, I'm rerolling for this slut, and I got her

And this is why you ALWAYS spend time on rerolling before investing time into a game.
Well, being in 21% of losers is not the worst thing in the world, but I still hate myself for my laziness.

How often do new cards get added to BGHS?

For those of you who liked Honkers but is quitting because of this shit mihoyo pulled, please stay, who knows what they will have in the future, and who knows, maybe they will learn from this mistake. I just don't want to be by myself

Have fun by yourself, user.

I was autisming one level per day before but now I can barely bring myself to use my AP

I'm keeping it on my tablet until they announce all swimsuits will be paid and then i'll uninstall. Was really looking forward to bunny theresa but I'd rather not stay on a sinking ship.

Read the writing on the wall.

I doubt anyone will quit over this. Most new people started because of Theresa and the swimsuits were a secondary goal. It sucks they can get them but surely their love for her will keep them playing, right?

I didn't start for swimsuits, and I'm not gonna quit for swimsuits.

But I'm not gonna try to defend their decisions, either. The swimsuit thing is pretty shitty no matter how you look at it.

>There's people right now that accepted the whole paid swimsuits shit and are whaling for them right now
>There's people actually planning to whale for all of them

This kind of shit makes me sick

Do you have a short memory or didn't read the previous thread?

i was already getting bored again anyway, see you in the next fotm.

You don't even play it, PTD shitposter.

Its fine to love a cute girl stuck in a world class kusoge, just look at the mamuru/uchihime anons.

Their love is still going strong and they dont play their games so the same can happen with Houkai. We'll remember how shitty the game and the company can be while still appreciating how cute the girls are.

MUDA MUDA

Nice cop out by a guy who plays a game even more jewish than PTD.

Actually, didnt someone end up spending $400 on one of the cross gachas?

I'd be getting a refund right now if I was him, must suck to drop money on something then hear its going under soon.

>then hear its going under soon
lmao fuck off already

i'm already hitting a wall where i need better weapons and the weapon gacha fucked me harder than i'd fuck mei.

Desperate cashgrabs like this are common on games that aren't doing well. If JP lives long enough to see its first anniversary then it'll be a miracle at this point.
I'm so glad I decided to not spend money on it, dodged a bullet there.

In AG can I save more than one account in the same email?

No
One account per email like in every other game since its bound to google play. You can unbind an old account and bind a new one to it though.

You can bind it to mobage though.

That's on the PC version
The android app has no mobage option

>This glasses girl in AG actually shows you her pantsu.

Le-lewd.

You should try the idol lives, they get disturbingly close on some parts.
Like so close to your face that it almost feels like they're bumping foreheads with captain while singing.

Well they already bumping uglies with the captain, so why not.

AG question. I was farming skill ups for Rerun Rei when I eventually realized, I already have Twilight Rei. Is there any reason to even continue when I (hopefully) have a better card as a main for that same element?

>2 mission left at the GF bingo quest that i don't know what the fuck i should do

Just finish all 3 with your spare AP. They'll be coming back on every weekend of august so you got time to clean up all 3 rerun shops and more maxed out 3*'s are always welcome, especially when you're starting out.

What are her skills? If she's also a healer then no. If she is full of damage skills then yes

>Watching the VRs scenes without VR.
>All these girls getting way closer, that one "ijiwaru" girl walking when you're supposed to be on the floor, that oppai loli being on the floor

Now I'm wondering if I should buy VR glasses for my phone.

Can always get google cardboard

>You can unbind an old account and bind a new one to it though
Mind telling how please

>The girls I like in AG have heavenly cards I dont really need
>The girls I dont really like in AG have heavenly cards I need in my team

I hate when you have to decide between waifu or esports. Why cant I have both?

>need in your team
You can clear everything with event/gacha 3* though

>15USD

That's pretty much the price for some cheap glasses from Amazon.

My favorite girl's heavenly card was the element I probably needed the least but I still just went ahead and did hers. Waifu > esports.

Yeah I don't want to wait a year for my box to fill up. I want to clear stuff now and the girls I want don't really fill any spots in my team while the girls I don't really care about do.

Ok, have fun waiting a year to finish a heavenly trial character then

Go to the data transfer menu and pick google play.
If the acc is bound then the button should be blue and will unbind. If the acc isnt bound the button will be orange and will bind.

I started less than 2 weeks ago and can already 4* a bunny though. These heavenly missions are a godsend.

K, still report back in a year when you have enough wings to finish

tenka is more fun and generous

They're making the game easier to get into and the heavenly grind easier to finish though which is definitely working. And +2 bunnies don't even exist right now.

These VR scenes are so cute and Sayuri is so cute im going to die

Super cute

When you were 12. Did you think you would end up like this?

Help

what am i supposed to do

I don't see a Yuingo in there. So no.

Airi > Yui

your name and social security no.

Anyone tried Project Tokyo DolIs yet?

The police heard you were into little girls so they need your name and ID

Gyaru are gross 2bh

Shit taste.

Guys, please. All I want is to play GF.

What does the night fairy with a torch skill do?

So who actually cleared event 3-4?
every time I try its
>1st units gets torn apart by hordes of snipers because they can't miss and laugh at armor
>2nd unit ends up going down a bomb route because can't see shit

wew, just got Edna's mirrage off a discount single. I hope my luck lasts long enough for Velvet to come to global

Who do I get from the dream ticket gacha in AG?
Nono's leader skill looks shit and I can't get the oppai loli so I guess I can go full e-sports.

3rd round of camp war is up in CN Honkai, better starting grinding for those swimsuits.

Thinking of dropping Honkai for this game. Any good? I hear it's more generous at least.

You're hurting me user, the wound is still fresh

Miyaka is the esports pick only if you don't have a rainbow 4* leader like China Yui or Twilight Sayuri

I'm pretty sure Miyaka is the best out of the dog and cat twilights.

Yui is too autistic while Airi has a cute adult swimsuit, is stylish and has the cooler weapon.

Time to get my fifth free swimsuit