I hope you helped him edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLfIC9njdfU
mediafire.com/file/vwl0l557bd4cw0h/Gogy28.7z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>even 200 years after nuclear holocaust, buyfags exist and are still hunting for their grails
godspeed arlen, I hope you enjoyed your hoers

RIP F4:NV

Ok I've looked all over and can't find shit, what dress is this guy using for Piper

it's just one guy's (team's?) effort at it, I'm sure someone else will pick up the mantle
shit, maybe that's what the frontier autists will do once they're done nigger rigging tanks

>buyfag
Motherfucker is the dude who designed the fucking things.

Yeah, I'm sure someone might try to bring it back up, but some of the people on F4:NV already hopped ship to F4:W to help with assets there.

The lead had no idea what version control was so when it came time to merge people's work together, shit was irreparably fucked.

GITS armor has that thing in it together with a couple of panties and stuff.

Asking again in a new thread:

Why do I have disappearing textures in General Atomics Factory? A google search said it was interior cell mods like fog removal, but I don't have any of those. Any help with this, guys?

what's F4:W again?

Guess it'd be clearer if I was writing F4:CW or F4:tCW. It's recreating the Capital Wasteland (FO3) in F4. My bad.

Post a screenshot.

yeah, looks like the Gits dress with some different shoes.

I loved that quest
>his family
;~;7

oh that makes more sense
also... oh

The mystique of a pre-war ghoul is kind of lost when you run into one every five feet in the Commonwealth.

90% of ghouls in every Fallout game were pre-war though.

What examples of post-war ghouls are there? I can only think of fallout 1 where a vault 13 guy who left the vault before the player and got ghouled by radiation and started living at the boneyard followers library.

yeah but they're awesome when they're rare. they're mundane boringzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz when they aren't.

Moria in Fallout 3(assuming you nuke Megaton)

There was also that one soldier in Searchlight in New Vegas who got turned into a ghoul when the Legion let out all that radiation.

That guy's actually a FEV mutant

Yeah. Harold might count but he's an odd case because he mutated from being in Marioposa but not actually dunked. He's a mutant not a ghoul.

Trying to understand that guy's opinion of pre-war ghouls being "rare"

youtube.com/watch?v=jLfIC9njdfU

www.forbes.com/sites/janetwburns/2017/08/04/a-tiny-california-town-may-become-the-eco-friendly-epcot-of-cannabis/#12c82fe07728

IRL Nipton has been bought out by a weed company.

Hancock, and counter to what says, pretty much every ghoul who doesn't say otherwise can assumed to be a post war ghoul.

Not really sure what's causing it. Do I need to clean the DLC plugins?

If i were to kill the broterhood in new vegas and i'm not saying i'm gonna but if I were gonna kill them, which kind of weapon would be the most ironic? a Gatling laser? or a gatling gun with armor piercing rounds?
A grenade launcher? A missile launcher? a pulse gun?

Not trying to be rude here, but I knew this would be the case.
That's not a missing texture issue, that a pre-combined meshes issue.
Some mod is breaking that cell, you can find out which none extremely quickly by using FO4Edit.

>playing with markers on
have you no self-respect?

>, pretty much every ghoul who doesn't say otherwise can assumed to be a post war ghoul.
Its been explcitly stated in basically every Fallout game that the vast majority of ghouls were created by the great war.

Unless otherwise stated, most ghouls can easily be assumed to be pre-war, since that is what the majority of ghouls who have talked about their origins are.

Is there a guide on how to find what mods those would be, and if so what should I search for?

>have you no self-respect?
The fact I'm playing Fallout 4 should have been evidence enough.

archimedes

When you load up FO4 Edit, go the Fallout.esm at the top, click on the cells tab, you'll see a bunch of block branches.
It's pretty much a crap-shoot,m but you'll have to try and find the General Atomics Factory in there.
Once you've done that though, click on it and you'll see which mods are affecting that cell in the big window on the right.

>About to finish Still in the dark
>go to hidden bunker without my ncr armor equipped because this fucking brotherhood autists attack me on sight with it on
>enter the bunker wearing the stealth armor from old world blues
>get attacked, reload and try another armor
>get attacked again, rinse and repeat with different armors
what the fuck, I haven't done anything to piss them off. They really want to die.

Hey people here are a few animation mods because someone became a sensitive pussy bitch faggot and deleted them from the nexus for the lack of endorsements.
Includes the first bow animations for Fallout 4

mediafire.com/file/vwl0l557bd4cw0h/Gogy28.7z

If you haven't found the cell already, it's under block 7, sub-block 9.

Found it, thanks for the help.

How would you play without markers? How would you find anything when a quest just says "talk to random npc you don't know the location of"? Is this just Veeky Forums autism speaking?

By finding it with my eyes?
Map markers are necessary, floating markers are for the mentally challenged.

Best color for pipboy+HUD?

I always go for white. Easy to see, good for pipboy light.

Cyan

I've come to realize not this one. Probably a cool color, like a softer green than default. I see white a lot which seems to be good.

Muh immershun of looking around the tables and the ground near where the objective marker leads you to. It makes more sense.

What pip-boy mod?

>trying to figure out the references in F4 particularly nuka world gangs
>noticed the Disciples armour is like Blame! armour
Is that it?

PiP-Pad, on the nexus. It also has several recolor/retextures if you search a bit. It's really cool, custom animations and default pip-boy remover included and everything. Well done.

I really wanted to like this DLC, back when I read people say it was too hard I thought "this must be just my thing!".

Except it isn't, because Dead Money isn't "hard", it's plain stupid. It's savescumming at its finest: walk around, die out of collar bomb, reload, keep trying and dying until you find the source.

Contrast with the vanilla traps, which can easily be avoided if you are careful (bear traps, grenade bouquets, shotgun traps, mines, press plates, powder charges). What's worse: there's no "barely made it out alive" with Dead Money's traps, so you never get ANYTHING out of them. They are just set backs.

How the fuck can anyone think this is a good implementation of traps? At least in the vanilla game I can save after getting my limbs crippled, "I wasn't careful enough" and so on. Dead Money? Die, reload, it's as if it never had happened.

Obsidian really dropped the ball with this DLC, I have nothing but complaints because the only good part about it is the story, and the stupid everything gets in my way of enjoying it.

>Get a new card so I can play 4 again.
>Doing Far Harbor
>Enter Vault 118.
>Robot Murder Mystery?! AWESOME!
>Inspect the red paint
>Nothing happens
>Click it again while its still green
>"You have been caught stealing"
>Entire vault attacks me
>Have to fight through waves of 1000 charred ghouls again because L O L scaling and survival
Man... I was almost hyped...

This is a level of fuck up even harder then people who shot that tribal fgt at the beginning of Honest Hearts.

How can anyone be THIS bad at a video game?

>Been playing fine past month
>Suddenly getting fps drop
>Haven't downloaded anything in a week or two
God it hurts my eyes to watch

Disagreed on your last post, but I agree this time. Playing Dead Money is a chore.
I think people like the idea of DM much more than actually playing it, or have maybe forgotten how it was to actually play it.

Rose tinted glasses, I like NV but it's not the god tier masterpiece some people try to sell it as.

>implying shooting him then wandering around killing every primitive and primitive-enabler in that shithole valley before leaving wasn't the best ending

>Investigate object
>interact with object
>Interaction doesn't happen
>still getting prompt to investigate the object
>its fucks you over because its bugged
>How are you so bad! XD
Are you trying to be intentionally retarded?

That EMP gun that completely destroys robots and power armor which you get from doing quests with Veronica.

But that recon marker though

D-did I just fuck a robot for information...?

You got a problem with fucking robots?

Thought it was just a dinner date... not... this...

You have any idea how disappointed I was when I found out you could only fuck Curie after turning her into a human?

Fallout 5 needs more robofucks.

I'm surprised beth allowed this, they were such cowards with the base game where you couldn't fuck robocurie or the ghoul at the slog, only the normie approved humans, not to mention prostitution and rape are nonexistant in this hellish wasteland they're trying to sell us on. Oh and lets not forgot the most ridiculous part, Cait's parents waiting to sell her at 18

Legit, when the leaks from the guidebook originally dropped and there was that small tidbit about Curie, the female, French Ms. Handy that you could romance? I was totally down to fuck that robot.

>they were such cowards with the base game where you couldn't fuck robocurie or the ghoul at the slog
I dont think you know what the word coward means

>they were such cowards with the base game where you couldn't fuck robocurie or the ghoul at the slog
Besides Cait, and the fact Darcy is the Diamond City bicycle.

They were likely afraid of offending people and making the game seem less kid friendly and scaring people away from their big triple A realease for the new console generation is what I meant, it's why they act like sex doesn't exist outside very few instances. Beth pulled punches in that regard to play things very safe and had no mind to add any mention or implication of there being prostitution or rape outside or cait's story, theres not one damn reason why goodneighbor at least, doesn't have a brothel, and theres not a single mention of anyone being desperate enough to sell themselves just to survive, no hint raider's being anything but psychotic murders who decorate their camps in gore and never would even think of rape. It just makes the world difficult to believe in but I guess it's hardly the biggest reason why 4's story and world was shit

>3 not just as shit as 4
Hello underage.

Have you ever used the Vault pieces in other settlements? They snap together so neatly that I'm curious how terrible it would be to just make all my settlements into Vault cubes. Also, in Vault 88, Vault pieces conduct energy from the generator like power lines. Does that only work in Vault 88 or can Vault pieces built in other settlements conduct energy from a local generator?

Fucked off for 4 hours.
Reviews being mixed seem to be people who aren't familiar with the genre, I dunno. Graphics are pretty good considering the beta. The team is also 6 people big. One guy doing the music, the lead doing a bit of everything with help from one extra writer, programmer, and two other artists. It didn't require min/maxing to beat the game, I was able to put points into another crafting stat during the end game, but you need to focus on a build, not try to do everything. No minimap, though you shouldn't need one once you get used to the game. Those are probably reasons for the mixed reviews. They had been pretty positive up until very recently.

I don't know, they lay on the gore a bit thick for it to really be kid friendly.

I think it says more about what people get riled up about in America more then anything else. Murder is a-okay while rape is the worst thing you can do to someone.

> it's why they act like sex doesn't exist outside very few instances
Except there are plenty of instances were they talk about sexual shit, and it isn't just a few instances.

>theres not one damn reason why goodneighbor at least, doesn't have a brothel
The memory den makes brothels pointless.

> and theres not a single mention of anyone being desperate enough to sell themselves just to survive
I'm not sure if you know this, but Fallout's world isn't Mad Max.

Shit like food, and water, stopped being a large problem over century ago.

>no hint raider's being anything but psychotic murders who decorate their camps in gore and never would even think of rape
Judge Zeller inflict brutal tortures onto people who join his gang.

Pinnacle of the series was Fallout. After that it went downhill with the exception of New Vegas.

I'm so sad to admit this DLC was absolute shit from head to toe, NPCs and writing aren't enough for me to want to replay this any time again, and since I'm not a console challenge-crazed baby I won't even bother finding the cards, all the stashes, or even the Snowglobe.

They were afraid of the current wave of SJWs and feminists. They are far worse now than they ever were in 2008.

That's literally the entire reason FO4 is so PG, sans the gore. They still complained about Nate and Nora being "CIS scum" for fuck's sake.

New Vegas was worse then Fallout 2 m8.

>How can anyone be THIS bad at a video game?
Well, you can be like me and not even realize that Vault 118 existed until right now, despite playing through Far Harbor.

>Cait's parents waiting to sell her at 18
Slavers have a very strict code of conduct in the Commonwealth, user. Didn't you know?

Complaints about "cis scum" aside, the whole Nate and Nora marriage part of the forced backstory is a major part of why the force backstory is dogshit.

>Cait's parents waiting to sell her at 18

Thats kinda weird considering the worst quest in the game has a gunner offering to buy a child from you.

Same here. I thought I explored it pretty thoroughly too. Time to look again.

Maybe waiting for Cait to be an adult was more lucrative than when she was a kid? I mean all kids are good for is being cheaper to feed and easier to control along with fitting in smaller places.

Also the ghoul kid isn't exactly a good comparison given the whole supply and demand aspect of things. Ghouls are pretty much immortal and immune to radiation and the Gunners had an irradiated site they wanted to salvage Any ghoul would have been valuable and they had no supply of them but a very healthy demand for them.

Fallout 2 did nothing to pull me in.

>I mean all kids are good for is being cheaper to feed and easier to control along with fitting in smaller places.
That's not all they're good for!

post big titty sluts

I love NV, but Dead Money and Lonesome Road really took away from what I liked about the game. Like you said, Dead Money felt way too restricted and punished you for not doing things exactly one way, which is pretty much the opposite of what New Vegas was a bout. And then Lonesome Road was all about putting a forced backstory on the courier, and was pretty much designed around seeing how long it would take you to lose patience with Useless. I still don't understand if you were supposed to sympathize with him for what but it starts out with you feeling like he's pissed at you for something you had nothing to do with. Then when all the details are revealed, sure enough he is pissed at you for something you had nothing to do with.
They both had some cool lore like the holograms and tunnelers but they just weren't fun to experience, doubly so on multiple playthroughs.
Meanwhile, Honest Hearts and Old World Blues are both pretty damn fun even after you have completed them for the first time.

Are there pitt girl mods yet?

>offering to buy a child from you.
I think in that case it was more for the fact that he was a ghoul rather than a child. The implication for Cait sounded more sexual, honestly.

They were only interested in him because he was a rare ghoul kid iirc, with cait's story they wanted to make it clear she was raped and having her sold younger was going too far for them so they settled for 18 to soften the blow

As far we know they bought her just to fuck her or do light work since she doesn't meation doing back breaking labor, isn't it a coincidence she was sold just after she turned 18?

Look at the ISIS sex slave price sheet for 2016. It clearly shows that sex slaves depreciate in value quickly after they reach the age of 10.

I don't mind the forced backstory in LR, because it's up to you how insane Ulysses is. Aside from that there's a reason why HH and OWB are the only DLC I've replayed.

It really is weird they forced your character to be straight, or at least bi, there just wasn't a need to do that.
FUCK SHAUN, FUCK THE ENTIRE MAIN PLOT, I THOUGHT THEY COULDN'T DO WORSE THAN FO3 BUT THEY FUCKING MANAGED IT..

it's been 200 years since age of consent, and anatomically the differences between an 18 and 14/15 year old are negligible in the context of slavery
the only reason they waited until 18 was because bethesda didn't want to make normalfags uncomfortable so they sacrificed internal logic in favor of adhering to an arbitrary legal age that means nothing in the wastes

>purple hair

NOT LORE-FRIENDLY

>Cait getting sold off as a sex slave for raiders

>Darcy cheating on her husband Paul, and being the used good of Diamond City

>Vadim mentioning that, while he wants to hook Travis up with Scarlett, he can't ask her to try to go out with him since he is her boss, and he doesn't want it to come off as if hes ordering her to whore herself out for the bar.

>That ghoul at the Slog who makes sexual passes at you

>Conversations in Covenant about one of the girls sneaking into the guest house one night when traders were there, and others noticing the lights were on all night, and that she came out early the next morning with a big grin on her face.

>Holt Combes cheating on his wife with Tina De Luca in Vault 81.

>Magnolia sings about whoring herself out for money to buy chems, and skinny dipping in swans pond while the super mutants watch her.

>Neighborhood Watch in Goodneighbor talking about using the Memory Den to relive some past experiences they had with girls.

Did you even play the pitt
its good to see these memes again

>mfw sex slaves are a LOT cheaper than I assumed they would be

>a hip onahole and pair of oppai will run you up to 500 dollars, a doll can be thousands
>meanwhile abdul is getting an actual girl for $130
so they take converts right?

Honestly with Magnolia I think that she's a Synth with some pre-war persons memories akin to Nick Valentine. One of her songs sounded like she was describing pre-war events and the Great War.

>This cheap
You'd think there would be some agency just buying and freeing them