/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread mcdonalds edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 8/2/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3TqHRd7fTiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MONACA~!!!

posting best girl!

Posting best girl!
I want to fuck Kaito!

I want to eat a Filet o Fish with Hoshi

>Saihara says he's horny in prison mode
>Ouma offers to let him join DICE to get him laid

A true bro.

Mugi!

I want to have a loving and understanding relationship with Meaty.
I want Meaty to hold my hand and give me hugs and kisses.
I want Meaty to slit my throat and leave my to die in a pool of my own blood.

Oumaeda!

I just noticed something about DR.

I'll probably use that now if I figure out a good layout for it

yay

is it more ungodly monokuma vore stories

YAY~!!!

Woomy!

Ishimaru!

I want saihara to spank Ouma

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

Leave the squids alone Kiyo

They're so cute though~

Koko! Doesn't really know what to say for the caption!

That's exactly why I'm worried for them

i want komaeda to kill me!
shoot me!
cut me!
make me suck the gun!

He's a squid now

S-same.

Which dangan would you introduce the joy of motherhood to?

Ugh, this hurts. The intrigue would have been so good. Why Kodaka?

Mitty!

How would I do that?
And Tenko!

Saihara!

I want to be there at that vulnerable stage after his sister dies, when he starts growing out his hair and taking hormones to make himself more feminine. I want to help him go through his menstrual cycles and feel his chest everyday so I can measure when the breasts start budding. Soon he will start lactating. I want to watch his hips slowly start to form and his legs become more slender

There's nothing more patrician than having Korekiyo wake you up in the middle of the night, his body shaking in pain, and telling you about the weird cramps that are preventing him from sleeping. I'd inform that cute little brother all about periods, clean up his bloody underwear, and give him a hot water bottle to fight the pain. Soon he would realise its just another beautiful aspect of humanity

As he takes enough hormones, he acquires the ability to get pregnant. He doesn't notice at first, until after a brief passionate encounter (obviously non-romantic) while doing fieldwork he starts feeling nauseous. He soon discovers he is pregnant, and the only way he can deliver the baby is to cut open his stomach, hence the scar.

I want to impregnate Kaito!

What would you do if you were actually assaulted?

Cutest Dangan would be a GREAT fathet

The best and cutest ship!

Reminder that Korekiyo abandoned his down syndrome baby for Saihara and Ouma to take care of

He would be the cutest mother!

what do you think
if i wasn't broke and need my money for more important things id literally pay someone to let out their anger on me

Mahiru since she's the most likely to not fuck up a kid

What did Komaeda mean by this?

I want Hopeman to impregnate me. I want to feel his hot salty cum inside me. I want him to hold my hand telling me he's excited to have a baby with me since it's the luckiest thing that could happen to him. Three weeks later I regret this decision and get an abortion. I want Hopeman to find out about my abortion and call me amazing for creating such a great despair that will surely inspire more hope. I want Hopeman to become enthralled with the idea of getting more abortions until I actually carry a hope-filled child to term. I love Hopeman so much.

i want saihara to hug ouma

You know what.

I want to impregnate Tulpaman. I want to feel my hot salty cum inside his fertile asspussy. I want him to hold my hand telling me he's excited to have a baby with me. Three weeks later I regret this decision and ask Tulpaman to get an abortion. I want Tulpaman to call me a vile disgusting monster for wanting to ruin the beauty of humanity and procreation. I want Tulpaman to kill me out of anger when I try forcing him to get an abortion and cut out my reproductive organs. I love Tulpaman so much.

Something about fearing the Dark Ones?

Good post

I want Ouma to steal Saihara's first kiss!

Amami

these are their parents, not them as parents

chu

I want to abuse Amami.

Imagine how soft Ouma's tounge is.
Saihara is a lucky fellow.

>There are people here who have had actual abortions here and probably fantasize about this

Kokichi!

Yes, and he never fucking sends child support either.

I forgot I had a pic of this.

I want Ouma to make Saihara fuck him.

I want Ouma to back him into a corner, kiss him and make him shudder as he tries to repress his latent bisexuality. I want him to nishishishi as he gets Saihara to push him down onto the bed, overcome with lust and self hatred. I want him to expertly bring him to the edge of orgasm over and over again with dick handling techniques that he used on every member of his gang, and laugh at his desperation for release. I want him to pretend to cry when Saihara enters him and then mock his concern when he stops. I want him to fake moaning and screaming, but only feel any pleasure when he sees the disgust and regret in Saihara's crying face. I want him to smirk at Saihara's orgasm, knowing that he felt so disgusted yet felt so good. I want him to feel ecstasy in knowing that Saihara's never going to forgive himself or forget this.

I want him to die laughing like a madman, remembering how much suffering he saw in Saihara when he made him fuck him.

I want Saihara to snap out at Ouma.
I want Ouma to run off trying to cover his tears.
I want Saihara to regret it and try to find him.
I want Saihara to find Ouma and try to apologise.
I want Ouma to hug Saihara, and for Saihara to gladly hold him in an embrace in return.
I want Saihara to become mortified to see blood on his hands.
I want Saihara to kneel down and Ouma to check his wounds, only to find a huge impalement mark from his back to his chest.
I want Ouma to not realize it was Saihara holding him.
I want Ouma to close his eyes and lose his breath before Saihara can apologise.

Imagine how good a liar like him is with his tongue.

god tier blowjobs and carpet munches

Ouma as some sort of male succubus gets to me

Rank V3 characters from most experienced in sex to most inexperienced.

SUCH A GOOD KITTY

It's called an Incubus you illiterate fuck!

Everybody's a virgin.

Shinguji > Angie > Amami > Tsumugi > Ouma > Hoshi > Miu > Kaito > Kaede > Kirumi > Yumeno > Saihara > Tenko > Maki > Gonta > Kiibo

Going by canon evidence of partners and confidence in the love hotel/other romantic scenes:

Hoshi = Korekiyo > Tsumugi > Amami > Angie > Ouma > Kirumi > Kaito > Tenko > Kaede > Saihara > Gonta = Himiko = Maki > Kiibo > Miu

Miu and Tenko are virgins.
Kaede probably had some boyfriend and lost her virginity young.
Kirumi did it a few times for her job.
Maki fucked a few men before killing them.
Angie had orgies in her island.
Himiko maybe fucked a dog once.
Tsumugi sucked a few dicks.
Gonta was maybe fucked by a wolf in the forest.
Kaito secretly is fucked by faceless old men on weekends for money.
Saihara is a virgin except he sucked a dick once to experiment.
Amami is a slut.
Korekiyo fucked a lot of things.
Ouma was fucked by DICE.
Hoshi probably fucked his girlfriend, or got fucked in prison.
Kiibo is a robot, but perhaps Iidabashi used him as a vibrator a few times.

I thought the spoiler was gonna be "you"

burn this.

>Kaito secretly is fucked by faceless old men on weekends for money.
I WONDER WHO WROTE THIS POST

What a good dad
I'm so happy for him

Some ghost writer in the PRC?

t. taito

I want to kidnap Ouma, tie him to an operation table, torture him by slowly snapping his legs and fingers ocassionally stabbing his arm or leg and live record the audio as DICE has to listen to their little leader's screams.

yeah! it really is a mystery!

anyways:
>be normie!kaito
>is a cocky little shit with a poor family
>"oh hey this compensated dating stuff doesn't sound that bad"
>Meets a guy who's willing to pay 10,000 yen for a few hours
>Meet up with him afterschool
>he's some sleezy old fuck, but you remind yourself you're doing it for the money
>date goes as well as it could, and its nearly over
>guy invites you over to his house
>Why not you figured, cant get any worse
>He makes you some tea to be polite and you drink some for the hell of it
>the tea was laced with a drug that made your body go limp, but still retained your consciousness
>The old man is looking over you, with a perverted grin as he unbuckles his belt
>Your eyes widened in terror as you realize what he's going to do

I want DICE to break code, bust in, and kill you for this.

>he pushes you down to your knees, where you kneel limply without much resistance
>he pushes his half-hard cock against the side of your mouth, inviting you to take it in
>initially, you refuse, turning your head away because that's all you can do when your head is spinning like this
>he gently reminds you of how much money he's paying for this and how much you and your family really needs it
>you remember what you're doing this for, take a deep breath, and start sucking on his dick
>he grabs the back of your head, tangling his fingers in your hair as he pulls your head forward and makes you take more of his cock in your mouth
>it's uncomfortable as hell but you get a rhythm going of moving your swimming head forwards and backwards
>he softly asks you to touch yourself
>in a haze, you manage to find your zipper, undo it, and start stroking your own cock
>it doesn't feel comfortable and you can feel tinges of shame behind all the haze, but you feel yourself growing hard in your hand
>it's not long before his tugs on your hair get tighter, your head is made to move back and forth faster, and he's moaning as you feel hot, sticky cum shoot into your mouth
>coughing down the seed as he tells you to swallow, he tells you to keep touching yourself until you finish too
>you obediently comply, the background buzz of shame rising forward until you're blushing as he watches you jack off
>coming while in such a drugged state feels so, so odd, but you're left panting as you come into your hand and right in front of his eyes
>he smiles down at you in your shaking and humiliated state, and tells you there's 10,000 more yen if you accompany him to the bedroom

What

god i wish that was me

Post yfw this becomes canon and DICE are the ones who ended up getting him in that position in the first place, and Ouma never got to find out their regretted their betrayal and/or had no choice.

Reminder that I ship the whole v3 cast together in some sort of disgusting depraved free-love apocalyptic polygamy commune.
16 horny teenagers on a mission to repopulate the earth with as many unique genetic combinations as possible
falling deeply in love with the other 15 along the way
Also Kiibo can do it too don't ask how

Kiibo probably has a vibrate function somewhere.

Same!!

I want to give Miu really patronizing social skills training

A few of his lines may suggest the reason he thinks he's in the game is that DICE sold him out.

Idabashi probably gave Kiibo some of his own semen to use during sex to help repopulate the earth with the other students. Kiibo keeps it in a freezer in his room. He replaces it with a saline solution when he's fucking the dudes so that the sperm isn't wasted

Post best girl (Mahiru)

This is among the worst things I've ever read in my entire life, including that infamous Sonic high school AU

Okay

ew!!! GROSS

Oma receding hairline

Ouma being slightly self conscious about a bad zit is actually cute

>Ouma spin off comes out
>Ouma gets abused and molested by his parents barely being fed(because they don't want a fat son)and constantly having his head dipped into the sink whenever his Dad's mad
>The only comfort he has is his brother, who merely suffers from his parent's neglect
>Ouma pulls a prank on his father and gets a good chuckle out of it even if it did get him choked for a few minutes later
>Ouma's parents are assassinated by a break in one day and Ouma and his brother hid behind the stairs in the basement terrified
>Weeks later, Ouma and his brother create matching uniforms for each other and start stealing food to cope without parents
>Eventually, throughout the years, they form DICE together

>One day, they all get attacked and run away only for Ouma's brother to push him back letting him get forcefully caught
>Ouma is tortured like the user describes, and also used for a lot of drug testing
>The experience was traumatic
>It turns out his brother only pushed him because he had no choice, because they were being threatened with their lives by Ouma's kidnappers
>TDR captures DICE and tortures them in return to Ouma's abuse from the drug testers
>Ouma is let go, and can't find DICE no matter where he looks, lives in their hideout all alone
>In turn, Ouma is also kidnapped by TDR a month or two later

Things are cute because Ouma does them.

wich cat wuld u fug/adopt

youtube.com/watch?v=3TqHRd7fTiM