pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAnNkb

Previous:

GAIUS

Robinfags on suicide watch.

Poetry > Romance Novels

Kill yourself Raul.

>What are you? Not man enough to get pegged by your girlfriend?
>Don't want your girlfriend to fuck other men? Insecure much?

LEOOOOO!

She can get a bonus in the last hour and win I guess?

Xth for Robin can do this!

Enjoy losing when Robin gets the bonus hour and wins.

I haven't played this game since the first tempest trial. Did I happen to miss a lot? is any of the units in the summer banner worth pulling right now?

I have Effie, Sheena, and Zephiel. Should I just roll with these 3 and use a healer for Armor Emblem? I really don't want to go through green hell for Hector, especially without a banner
I have a second Effie at 4 stars to get Wary Fighter on Sheena too.

THE CITY OF LEO

Autism

She didn't even catch up during the last bonus she is done.

>reverse image searching this image on google brings up a bunch of gore
wew, took care of my boner one way or another

still gonna need the source on that htough

TEAM LEO WW@

I have no flags, and I must scream

Sacred stones banner when

Is there any chance they'll ever redo Xander or Camus's GHB events along with an infernal mode? I missed out on getting Xander.

Would FE be better off in Sony's hands? Wouldn't you prefer playing mainline entries on PS4/Vita? I feel like Nintendo shackles are holding us back half the time.

>14/15 on armor
I'm so close.

die spic

>tfw I climbed up all the way through 1k rank.

I hope that they don't knock me off from there.

Welcome!

So do I empty my load on this gaius vs leo battle? is there a point in saving some for the final?

Lend me your energy /feg/...

>160 orbs spent on the ylissean summer banner while only rolling the blue spots.
>no flying corrin
>At last got 5 star -speed reinhard.
This is the worst shit i've experienced in this kusoge.

>Should I just roll with these 3 and use a healer for Armor Emblem?
For what purpose? You can't be trying to do the quests, and someone who wants to tryhard arena would know the answer. What are you hoping to accomplish?

TOMATOBROS, THE NEXT HOUR IS VERY IMPORTANT AS IT WILL BE THE HOUR BEFORE THE LAST HOUR. DO NOT OVERSHOOT OR ELSE CANDYMAN WILL GET THE FINAL HOUR MULTIPLIER. WE NEED TO SEE HOW WELL CANDYFAGS DID AFTER THEIR CURRENT HOUR BONUS TO DECIDE ON HOW WE WILL USE OUR FLAGS FOR THE NEXT ROUND.

I REPEAT DO NOT BE RASH AND IMMEDIATELY BURN ALL YOUR FLAGS. THIS MIGHT CAUSE OUR TOMATOMAN THIS ROUND. WAIT AND SEE FIRST.

Which banner?

Leobros you glorious motherfuckers. This match has been so much fun. Win or lose our culmulative scores took a huge boon. I am honored to have shared this experience with you. Now let's keep this going until the final hour!

I will join Gayus army if he wins. RIP Robin

Personally I don't see how people can shit on someone like Hana while praising Mia. They are both the same archetype. If anything Hana probably has more going for her as a character than Mia. Tits aside of course.

""Nintendo shackles"" are arguably the reason why FEH is the single-most tolerable gacha game currently available with consistent updates and constantly listening to feedback.

Hana
Stahl
Bartre
Florina
Azama

This will be the first time I'm ever on the losing team in a voting gauntlet

I'm honestly pretty surprised, I didn't know corrin would be that popular but she did have some top tier art

r8 my Arden!Ced.

They're saving Xander for Warriors shilling, not sure about Camus.

Hana is a bitch.

> Blacksmith theme in Echoes is the same from Fates
I curse you with a 3 star Hana, user.

Hana is a cunt

If she gets a bonus I'm burning flags just to keep my position safe, but not a moment until then.

White is a +atk Genny

How did you not know that Femui is the most popular character in Fates?

>Tits aside

Idk man that is a pretty big deal when dealing with archetype characters.

BEGONE DEMON

ONLY THE DEVIL WOULD ROLL THIS EARLY

It's the summer banner and I need all the help I can get.

Strawman much, you autist?

I'm a little disappointed Leo is likely going to lose to multiplier shenanigans, but this was fun.

I love Mia!

H A N A

Please don't bully.

サナキちゃんかわいい!!!
サナキちゃん強い!!!
サナキちゃんセクシー!!!
サナキちゃん大好き!!!

Fuck off, Corrin

Guys, i've killed alm to use his passive on my Eirika, but when i activate it Eirika stops double attacking. There is no line in the skill about it.
Did i miss something?

Oppai~~

Which Ryouma is better -HP +Atk or +Spd -Def

Hana doesn't sucks MC's dick from the moment they meet like Mia does so of course she's a bitch.

Two golds I'll give you my strength

>Not giving Arden all your good rings
I guess its the thought that counts

>counting out The Guy
I only chose this nigga cause he's the only one I own

Camilla was actually ahead of her in the CYL poll by a decent margin, coming close to Tharja in votes. Still, a top 5 is a top 5.

Spd/Def

Is she? I haven't played Fates in a while but the only person I remember her being kinda rude to is Corn and it's only initially. With everyone else she's genki and cheery.

I knew that, I just thought awakening popularity + tits would still beat it out

Obv I was pretty wrong tho

>Leo gets around twice as many points as Gaius each hour normally
>they each get around the same amount of points whenever they have a bonus hour
So most people just joined Gaius for feathers?

>Strawman
>When this is the exact argument betas use to rationalize their behavior

>If unit initiates attack, no follow-up occurs

idiot..

Interesting, thank you for your kind advice user

>sony being good with anything.

Those faggots sell crap on pure luck, its a miracle that Movie division isn't broke yet.

>Personally I don't see how people can shit on someone like Hana while praising Mia
Shiposters, the lot of them.

Myrm girls are for love.

Unlike Hana, Mia feels like an actual character than just an archetype. Yes, they're both training obsessed sword-wielding teenagers. You can say the same thing about Marisa from FE8.

Yet, Mia's character doesn't revolve around training and has actual goals. All we ever get to know about Hana is she's born from a rich Samurai family dedicated to Hoshido.

>There is no line in the skill about it.
It's right there: "If unit initiates attack, no follow-up occurs."

poost nino

Needs more Reg ring and Speed ring.

God Noire is such a fucking slut.

I need to fuck her senseless, mating press her while sinking my hands into her gigantic tits.

Don't particularly care about either, but I had a Corrin and no Robin (or any other character remaining). That's all it came down to after Elise lost.

That was presumably because the male and female votes weren't split, though I guess you could argue that counts more. Still I'm willing to bet that in a poll between just Femui and Camilla, Femui would dominate.

This is not a joking post. Fucking kill yourself, sonygger. You are the number 1 cancer on videogames and don't notice.

I joined because he's the only one the game saw fit to give me.

Also holy shit, Arthur is turning out kinda bad this run. He keeps missing magic and getting str instead

what's your point even? I like both but all we know about Mia is that she likes fighting and is looking for her rival clad in white.

People only like Mia for her tits. Why do you think her Radiant Dawn version ranked higher?

>I just thought awakening popularity + tits would still beat it out
Versus Fates popularity and larger tits? C'mon user, this is basic stuff.

Everyone falters then and there, but please, help me.

What's the best Eitika boon? +atk or +spd? I assume spd because she's more of a buffer than fighter right?

Well, Leo's win condition here is undershooting, so it does make sense.

Having the character is a meme, I'm #43 in leos army and I don't even own him. I'm also top 5k cumulative atm.

Back out and go back in
Just hope you get 3 blue orbs

Sanakianon give me more images I can add that effect to. It's fun to do.

She's competent at +Atk, 30/35 offenses is far from terrible.

Yeah, no. Mia is absolutely an archetype. Her whole character revolves around training to be the best swordsfighter. We don't really know any more about her than we do Hana. Less probably.

That's my daughter.

Yamero

cutedelia

Is there a better B skill option for Eirika aside from swordbreaker? Most websites suggest it for her, but mine is +SPD/-RES so she's already fast enough to deal with most characters and I wouldn't have her dealing with the really dangerous swords when I've got blues like Camus, Effie, and Linde to take care of them. So swordbreaker just seems like a waste on her and I'm sure I can do better.

Follow the path of the bottom right my child, for there lie good pulls.
Even the lowly Odin is amazing for SI

I cringe at you so hard, seriously. Every single one of your posts reeks of a late-teen maximalism.

Great non-argument.
user A states Hana has better character than Mia, but doesn't go into detail why. user B makes a counter-point to the statement.