/owg/ - Overwatch General

>DOOMFIST IS LIVE (including in COMPETITIVE, you have been warned)

>Summer Games are coming back on August 8th.
>Lucioball is returning, with a few changes (and a competitive mode)
>The old skins from last year's Summer Games are coming back, but for regular price (1x) instead of event pricing (3x)
>New skins are also coming (available for event pricing)
youtube.com/watch?v=YPs__eUvtvU&t=0s

>Newest comic
reader.madefire.com/work/w-a2da1239584645338362109be0e7f1fd/read/

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20861969
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>eSports info, Contenders League and World Cup 2017
over.gg
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com
worldcup.playoverwatch.com

>OW league Launch date

>Previous thread:

ded thred

I'll be using this thread out of protest for the other one.

SUMMER GAMES LEAKS WHEN?

SOMBRA IN A ONE PIECE BIKINI WHEN

>BIKINI
Never ever

When is this comic being finished?

never ever

It will be a one piece with like a frilly or lacey bits covering the hips and pusy just showing bare legs and feet and she'll have like glowey cyber bits on her and unique voice lines like "GNARLY" and "YOU BIFFED IT, CABRON"

or she'll have a shirt tied up and short shorts that's why her gun looks like shit it's a super soaker, "WET WORKS" sombra

Remember, if you post any kind of shipping, any kind of fan material, you deserve a slow, painful death, be it a reinhardt tittypad, reaper76, phamercy, any character name or nickname.

>R76
>could very well be a canonical couple
>can't post it

hmmmm

>yfw Doomfist is actually the transgender character, FtM

Chu wouldn't. Not with this comic.

Quick question can Dva's DM soak Genji's dragonblade?

Those blade swooshes look like rein projectiles so I am not sure.

It's a melee attack. No.

Chu wants YOU to decide not what characters or story takes place next, just the location.

What do you suggest?
Think wisely.

is this a sensible fix to Roadhog given his problems?

>Remove falloff on all weapons
>Put bright orange highlight around hooked enemies
>Undetonated scrap ball damage returned to 75 and ignores armor
>New passive: Scrap Collector. Can pick up scrap from dead enemies to fill up a resource meter that naturally depletes. The more scrap he has, the faster his reload is (capping out at 0.75 second reload when he has 6 scrap collected)

150 damage cap and massive spread makes road nearly incapable of actually doing any noticeable damage even to squishies without a hook combo.

This would let him still pack some punch at ranges even with his massive spread. As it stands right now, from 5 meters away, Roadhogs damage cap (all pellets hitting a rein shield) only does 110 damage

The scrap ball helps road actually have reward and skill for playing him. If you hook someone with a tiny hitbox like tracer, Dva, or widow, odds are you'll miss 50-75% of your shot, making the hook combo near pointless in damage. With the scrap ball, skilled roadhogs can position and place proper headshots with the scrap ball to plant 150 on squishes and get the kills with a melee after, and also be able to still do 150 damage per shot vs armor.

While his hook combos are gimped, his passive helps him be a menace at close quarters after getting some picks as he will have followup ability with quick reload to compensate for his slow fire rate, low damage, wide spread.

>Put bright orange highlight around hooked enemies
Why? Can you not see them? I never had that issue.

so that you can tell the orientation of their hitbox as it is pulled in to know to line up your Scrapball shot to get the headshot.

Also in case you hook someone other than your target, which occasionally does happen.

How do you get the silver portrait?

> tell the orientation of their hitbox as it is pulled in to know to line up your Scrapball shot
I never had trouble with this. Like I said.

level up

Hahahahaha. Damn that's funny.

>other thread got nuked

>autism

>If you hook someone with a tiny hitbox like tracer, Dva, or widow, odds are you'll miss 50-75% of your shot

What?

JUNKERTOWN FUCK YOU GIVE US JUNKERTOWWNNNNN

Roadhog's spread is so massive that even when pulled in to half a meter away by the hook, he only gets 50-75% of his pellets on the small hitbox enemies.

So on average you'll won't be able to kill tracers who only take 75 damage from the shot on top of the 30 damage hook.

Dva before plastic surgery after highschool.jpg

Blonde white girls belong to the big black cock.
Poor little white boy can't compete.

It's great. Only sad part is that it didn't get nuked faster.

But if you just increase his damage, that's not an issue. He didn't need as big as a nerf that he got.

>being this angry the last thread was deleted he has to start the tranny spam

Very sad life you live. So sad.

No no no, this is all wrong. DELETE THIS

wow

What the fuck is happening?

Dr. Mental Illness figured it all out

refer to

We get it user you're upset about Tumblr.

Now that's much better.

>he thinks he's upset about tumblr

He's mad his shit post was deleted like the baby he is.

TOP KEK

Arthurwatch?

Interesting thread.

Does this game have a tierlist?

I need one of Widow

The quality of teammates you get in this game makes me want to blow my brains out sometimes.

I'm tired of this little bitch shit. This game needs a scoreboard. If the result of this is people who are shit get called out for being shit then so be it.

The result will just be more arguing over meaningless stats.

People call each other shit nonstop anyway over MUH MEDALS, if anything a scoreboard would be helpful because it would be easier to shut everyone the fuck up.

I have never, not 1 time in my hundreds of hours playing this game, thought "wow that was a skillful well aimed scatter arrow!" I have complimented widows on well aimed headshots. Those actually take some level of skill. I'm fine with skill requiring 1 shots but scatter arrow is broken.

>Sombra getting any outfits that isn't eccentric hacker or lol random bullshit

I really want either casual outfits or dresses/suits for the entire cast and knowing Sombra will never get anything nice and cute fucking sucks. Same with Pharah. She's a slave to that fucking suit.

>one round can rape absolutely everyone
>next game i'm being focused on sight because i fucked everyone on 1st round

That's what's annoying on a scoreboard, it doesn't reflect if you're being focused or not and we all know all it takes is 2 people to shit someone up.

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

fags take over owg
wonder why overwatch is such a toxic player base
homos complain about poor ships
here we are

>implying genderbent lucio is bad

Sombra is a secondary support, not dps. Well... maybe dps/secondary support hybrid like Zenyatta. Yeah actually I like that more. Think of Sombra like a zenyatta. Zenyatta is best complimenting a main healer, not being the main healer. You need sombra and another healer.

>toxic
take your lingo back to /r/leagueoflegends

its like a ow tumblr blog in here now

>nowhere near doomfist's oneshot
>it lands and kills me anyway
thanks

is it just me or is qp the worst game mode due to all the braindead niggers insta locking heroes theyre fucking dogshit at

1 shots aren't fun

>get knocked back into a alleyway
>take full 250 dmg because there's a pillar next to me

It's retarded. As a rein main i've experienced multiple times where you charge someone sideways on a wall and you just ride the wall instead of crushing the victim. On doomfist case anything works to crush someone up, even fucking props.

>being this dead that it's just one guy spamming