/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Patch 4.05 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/782e44043959ae82ead5c6745dac3297a0083b69

>Live Letter Q&A
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/337124-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXVII-Q-A-Update-Thread

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/bFcDNb57

Prev thread:

Post minions/pets

I want to switch to femroe but don't want to get erp faggots pm's.

how do i do this.

play on a not shit server

can someone provide source please...

>Last /pet: (Unable to Retrieve)

highlanders

Why is every female aura so quick to say a comment about something. Every single one I have encountered has seemed a bit mentally insane as well, maybe it is just an Aether thing?

put no RP in your search info

/pkys

There's a really inappropriate joke in this one.
Actually that's a lie there's probably like 10 really inappropriate jokes.

Post cat girls and elezen girls in diaps

no chemo i'm not going to enable your fetish

DUDE
WATCH ICE RIGHT NOW

Play on Adamantoise. No one ever talks to me.

To the user that asked what boots I had for that glam last thread, they're the High House Boots.

Just put that you don't do that in your search info and tell anyone who doesn't get the memo to fuck off. It's worth it for being a best girl.

whens the best time to use refresh?

>you will never go back to the happy times when you enjoyed mmos

Oh god its the stream sniper thing, how has it been going so far?

these new crafting abilities are op as heck

I need to get a better computer so I could record the chocobo hatchling's ridiculous bounciness.

>

It's a full picture. Source doesnt exist.

with a friend!

Ex-Aid actually turned out to be a pretty interesting show despite it's wacky gimmicks, and Genm is arguably the best villian/anti-hero in a long time.

Absolutely amazing, Ice redeemed himself.
They were lining people up in execution style and shooting paintballs at them as an endurance test. It's so fucking good.

Road Sparrow

Jesus christ haha
These stream snipers are insane.

I'm melting.

Too early to call it raw, Chef.

Also, game-related: what exactly are the best options for SAM AoE?

Sorry.
/kys

Hot where you live?

>female au ra and midlanders locked behind casters, ranged dps, healer and ninja
>elezen of any gender, midlandander males, female highlanders can be any job
>miqo'te of any gender are locked behind monk, ninja, bard, healer's and warrior
>Highlander Au ra males and Roes of any gender are locked behind all tank and physical DPS roles along with MCH
>Lalafell can only use magic based jobs
How salty would you be of this?

tfw an elezen mommy changes you just right

You inspired me to fanta to highlander for a day. I'll be going back tonight but thank you, I enjoyed the short taller experience

Do retainers benefit at all from GP?

Dead game.

SAM aoe would be Fuga > mangetsu > fuga > enpi > tenka goken, then recycle. Also good to get your buffs up before hand

no

Just get Jinpu up and spam Fuga into the followups for Sen, into Kaiten Tenka Goken. If you have Meikyo up you can use that for Jinpu > Mangetsu/Oka to get going faster. Only dump with Kyuten if you still have enough for the Kaiten Tenka Goken

Nice shirt.

>>female au ra and midlanders locked behind casters, ranged dps, healer and ninja

Fuck you I hate mages and Bard is only tolerable now.

good thing that will never happen

>want to do Omega Savage
>too scared to join a group
>can't learn mechanics without doing them

Feels bad.

What crafting items are worth buying with verity right now?

Just Jinpu is enough, Shifu both delays getting to your actual AoE and drains your TP even faster than it's already being drained.

On top of everything else if it's off-CD save up for Guren even if it means settling for an unbuffed Tenka Goken (most likely you can just Hagakure for it though), then prioritize buffed Tenka Gokens and use Kyuten for excess.

Thanks.

Just watch a video on it a couple of times then join a learning party

Shifu is the most important buff

stop being a fucking pussy worst thing is some random stranger on the internet you will never ever meet calls you a shitter

>tfw everytime I get to talk to my crush it feels like they want nothing to do with me but are too shy to tell me off.

It's one thousand dollars man. You've never experienced poverty like these people.

I have seen videos. I have a hard time learning fights without doing them though.

Only in ST. Getting your shit out 10% faster doesn't matter or is actively a bad thing when you're literally out of TP in 8 GCDs while doing SAM AoE.

read what shifu does

>tfw crush is not a real person

Thanks a lot, actually. I've been doing Fuga > Oka over and over unless KTG was up/available, but this is only really PoTG and doesn't matter much.

I have no idea why I have a slightly harder time committing SAM stuff to memory. Can't tell if it's the names or icons.

It's more humid than anything else. Still need to draw that warm-up

Bestlanders

Emily...

>tfw have all these dating ideas set up for your crush but they don't log in anymore and you haven't been /pet or /hugged for too long and you can feel your life ebbing away

I live in BC, so with all the wildfires there's smoke covering the sky, pretty much. It's making everything a greenhouse.

>dating
>on an online video game
This shit is fucking pathetic.

is the best advice. If you want something, go do it. It's a GAME and it's full of people you'll never meet again. Join a learning party, get a feel for how the bosses are, then roll the PF dice to get a group that also knows what they're doing. I had this anxiety of joining PFs but it won't go away unless you actually do something about it.

THE SUN IS RED!

>Roes of any gender are locked behind all tank and physical DPS roles along with MCH
Hellsguard, as dictated by lore, are apt spellcasters. They are a huge contributing factor in aiding the establishment of the Garlean empire.

If they were going to lock classes it would be

Hyur - Paladin, Monk, Astrologist
Roegadyn - Warrior, Machinist
Lalafell - Black Mage, Scholar/Summoner
Miqo'te - Bard, Red Mage
Elezen - Dragoon, Bard, White Mage
Au Ra - Ninja, Dark Knight, Samurai

Dark Knight and Dragoon would be locked to males only, while Ninja and White Mage are female only. Trust me, my dad works at Nintendo.

Hi, I live in Western Washington. Please take your smoke back, we haven't had rain in weeks and the children are scared. Sacrificing goats to the rain god hasn't worked.

>tfw crushing on two people simultaneously but not sure who to go for

Yup. It sucks. It's so damn hot.

Only if you give our lumber and oil back.

It always ends in bitter sadness.

This guy has the best fishing setup ever. Comfy and practical

Have fun with that warmup!

>Elezen White Mage

???

Swap that and AST and you'd have a good shitpost list.

Man, why do you get to hang out with Shirou. It's not fair.
Your item level sucks btw.

>crushing on multiple people

you don't deserve either

>Elezen
>AST
Get this hot head outta here.

No, we need those to heat our homes in the cold.

Don't be rude

But there won't be any cold if the sky is covered in smoke.

We already turned it all into rustic furniture to sell to the hipsters in Portland.

>being an Aranea
Don't do this

Ow. Why do I look smug while afk.

Neo exdeath clears
>467 WHMs
>329 ASTs
>192 SCHs

>White Mage are female only.
bad meme

How dare you. Also this is oddly fitting, I'm leveling CRP right now..

Look at their late game animations and tell me with a straight face that they are unisex

>>elezen of any gender
nothing changes for me, so i dont care lmao

>tfw crush EBs you on then rides off on the ceremony chocobo with someone else

>female au ra and midlanders locked behind casters, ranged dps, healer and ninja
>elezen of any gender, midlandander males, female highlanders can be any job
Nothing changes for me at all

>couples already making plans to go to the Moonfire Faire together and watching the fireworks on the beach

I've seen this happen.