Mfw my country thinks stock car racing with cheap modified cars from the sixties is better than GT cars

>mfw my country thinks stock car racing with cheap modified cars from the sixties is better than GT cars
>mfw auto clubs prefer low-tier drag racing
>mfw my country thinks is responsible for the Pagani Zonda as national pride
>mfw the price of jdm cars is the same of a standard 0kms
>mfw the best circuit we have is a smelly road from 1990
>mfw the most common affordable racing base cars are like this

how do you do, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9VAN1zN2is
youtube.com/watch?v=c1mj1iqTtjc
youtube.com/watch?v=p_oeX4RrzfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qnNjDA17YSE
youtube.com/watch?v=ARvesNfkXAs
youtube.com/watch?v=M8M6jGHe8Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=0ArsnsNM2s0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i hate this

>mfw my country thinks is responsible for the Pagani Zonda as national pride
horacio pagani probably doesn't even identify as an argie anymore.

oh, you forgot
>our country used to have a great auto industry but nowadays we just import everything from brazil

We have zero car industry, apart from shitty Chinese trucks and pick-ups
We don't have any racetracks, literally none (at least we have nice rally cars)
Poorly tuned used JDM imports are everywhere

Cant you buy used cars from other countries though? That sounds appealing.

You should boring as fuck, racing shitboxes is the funnest thing ever. Crash it, who cares, buy a new one for $300

At least your car culture is interested in racing or anything that involves skill. Pic related basically sums up 90% of car culture in AusFAILia.

Pic

That would be nice except the shittiest of shitboxes cost several thousand dollars. The fiat spazio for example costs no less than 4k dollaroos on decent condition.

Here in Hueland we don't have access to kewl cars like JDMs and Classic American Muscle, it's mostly shitboxes that were built for out market.

But the thing is we like cars so much that people build those shitboxes to be just as fast as those i mentioned, so it's all cool for me. Although there are fucktons of stancefags.

youtube.com/watch?v=p9VAN1zN2is

Where is the problem here?

>mfw the most common affordable racing base cars are like this

Don't you niggas get the Gol? ffs just cross the border and buy the parts and build one.

in midwestern 'murica we prefer classic american trucks and V8 muscle cars to exotics and "imports"

i love honda civics but I know they're faggy. there's literally nothing like a classic american pickup or muscle car

I don't see the reason of Civics being faggy. I mean they're majority's "first project".

Burnouts take no skill. If you're gonna get up to trouble in your auto, at least do something interesting like toge battles.

Go and race with the wogs and lebs then

What's a wog?

Someone who is of darker complexion than an Anglo and speaks with a spaghetti like accent

So they're like New Jersey.

Dunno what your state is like but in W.A there is heaps of track events whether it's drifting, sprints, time attacks, regularities, drags etc. Look into it mate, chances are it's there and happening and you just don't know about it.

Sort of. In Australia, we received only the greasiest, Arab like south Italians available. We did get some from the north but you wouldn't know that today as they've all assimilated just like the Germans and Irish did.

Come home, brothers.

Come home, brothers.

Interesting how everytime shit goes south in the north, they do come to south.

That's the positive thing

>mfw the only people in my country that care about cars are sandniggers
>all they do is stance BMWs and show off in their 200k km Mercedes
>Everyone hates car guys
>horsepower tax
Austria is true suffering

Isn't that Switzerland?

I guess its pretty much the same over in Switzerland. Although people have more money over there so there's a lot of old guys in Ferraris and Porsches.

I remember watching some of Clarkon's documentary's and he talked about how Switzerland govt doesn't allow racing events or any type of modifications in their cars.

The situation is fairly similar though. Most people who aren't born into a fuckton of monis are hard-pressed to get anything other than a SADM shitbox

>there are fucktons of stancefags.
Aw shiet, don't even mention that. And the Fixa thing, can't even begin to wrap my head around the mindset of someone who thinks that doing that shit isn't über-retarded, especially with the roads all around spicland being downright appalling

Don't you hues have a shitton of regulations on what you're allowed to do to the car, though?
>TFW no Opala to turbocharge+NAWS and do 300+ in

Besides formula E, Switzerland doesn't allow racing (since the great Le Mans disaster with Mercedes way the fuck back then), but they do have a few hillclimbs, rallyes and the sort, which is breddy cool

youtube.com/watch?v=c1mj1iqTtjc
youtube.com/watch?v=p_oeX4RrzfQ

Goodness, user, I feel 4u

DUDE FIXA LMAO!

We don't have any regulations besides window tint, other than that it's all free. I know some guys who drive their fully race spec shitboxes on the street, they don't daily it tho, they just drive to the circuit.

I always found interesting how those former racing cars appear in those events. There's always some old GT3's and Group B's competing.

Seen a Gol with a Fixa sticker but doubt it actually had anything done to it besides the sticker, thing wouldn't survive for too long over here (seen a stanced Audi A5 destroy it's oil pan on a speed bump, kek)

Most people just put a Gas Monkey Garage and/or Foose and/or some other "trendy" auto-related sticker, get a cheap, loud stereo to rattle the whole car with, some VERY cheap HID lights to announce everyone within 5km in front of their existence, and call it a day

>We don't have any regulations besides window tint
BRB moving to land of hues

Joinville here I go! Toe-gay is waiting!

Its really baffling to me how little racing happens in the alps. We have so many amazing roads for touge racing but the only racing event i know of is the shitbox rally that the local rednecks do and lorry racing.

Never seen GMG and Foose stickers here. But there's always niggers who put fuckhuge union jacks in their hood/roof and other place, which is pretty cringy and sticker bombs.

>how do you do, Veeky Forums?
I dont

That's a good part of the appeal for me, since you don't really get to see some of those cars elsewhere. I mean, who else is going to actually compete in a twin-charged Delta Integrale?

>lorry racing
Hooo boiiiiii. Reminds me of the time I was forced into running against a hurried trucker in the mountains of Brazil. Exhilarating, sure, but kinda gave me PTSD

I can still hear the whistling of the turbo behind me as he madmanned it right through the valleys

Sure, the trailer was empty, but it's still like 15 tonnes of weight moving at 100+ km/h (on the descent, at least) through the mountain roads

Ah, stickerbombing is a bit of a thing around here, mostly for VW owners, though you do see rusty shitboxes that get a panel with those instead of a proper paintjob, or to hide a dent or crash

The most popular thing, though, is to get a black/fake carbon fiber vinyl on the roof+hood. Crazy when you think temps easily get into the 40-42°C, and most cars come with clear colors because of just that reason

As it turns out, it's sometimes so hot that the shitty glue/materials can't even, and the thing peels off at the edges after a year or so. Maybe I should put my own vinyl business...

>Joinville
>not Campinas

youtube.com/watch?v=qnNjDA17YSE

Fucking hate those stickers, it's just too ugly. I'm ok with some fake carbon fiber as long as it it the right places. Like doing on the wheels, depending on the wheel it can look pretty cool.

Butifel.

youtube.com/watch?v=ARvesNfkXAs

Shut the fuck up nigger. Im all fridays on the autopista close to the airports from 11 to 3

What do you drive?

>starting to like vitzs
It's like turning prision gay. No one knows the feel

TC2000 is fun tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8M6jGHe8Jo

>Spazio
>not modifying the shit out of it like this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=0ArsnsNM2s0

Vitz are cool little shitboxes.

we do have indeed some rally events, but it always tightly controlled and on closed road.
other than that Switzerland government controls 10+ years old cars every two years and if it doesn't pass the control you basically have to trash it. Hence a lot of people buy new cars since an old car is expensive to maintain to pass these control.
Also no mods allowed (even the slightest, like changing your rims). you can do mods, but they have to be approved by an official and costs thousands of dosh
Not a great country for motorheads

I don't mean south as in the southern half, I mean the really far south, Mafia tier greasy cunts.

>All that bullshit
Keeping the rolling stock decent is absolutely understandable. Not allowing you to change your wheels without mountains of bureaucracy? I'd fucking lose my mind

Screw that, I'm staying in my spic shithole where the gubmints isn't scrambling for control over everything

I'm pretty hyped up for the pick-up racing trucks. The Ford one looks fucking good. Hopefully, they don't rape them with shitty sponsors and livery.

>Driver sitting on the rear part of the passenger cabin (if this hasn't changed from when I last saw it promoted)
>Basically the same as current race cars, just with a different look
>No interesting production-based diesel engines+transmissions, instead getting the same stuff as what the TC cars are using (understandable, wanting to make the category cheap. But damn, what a fucking wasted opportunity)

So basically grab a NASCAR car, give it a truck's body shell, and pretend it's a truck. Only it's the spic version of it, and there are curves going both ways

Heh, the poll on the official ACTC site asking whether people like the category shows 52.3% "no" vs 47.7% "yes"...and the thing hasn't even started

4k what the fuck are you talking about m8, its 2k tops, and you wouldnt even buy a 2k spazio to destroy it

We had a Truck Stock Car here in hueland but the category doesn't exist anymore.

Just buy a Cortina lmao.

lmao just buy a 128

Only car related thing we make or have

>GRORIOUS SIRBISTAN
>yugos
>yugos errywhere

if you're feeling a bit frisky, then alfa 147

The Twingster's here! Aren't these godmachines abundant south of the border? I shown a Mexican friend a Twingo and he's obsessed with them, so I'm literally asking for a friend how he could get his hands on one.