/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

The Wrath of (You)-starved Beast Edition.

Previous thread was burned down by the Powder Kegs.

>information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv
>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

p-post hunters?

I wonder if 30/30 user got banned, nah doubt it, Janny would never react to reports 12 hours later, not to mention people who reported him got warned for reporting.

Ugly and generic like you.

What probably happened is the (you)starved beast made the thread, waited, delet'D it

>dying 3 times to ng+ gascoigne
his fucking jump attacks get me everytime

Oh look, a decent /bbg/ bread was baked in less than 20 mins

Guess I won't be killing myself today after all

rate, pls no bully

Maybe now you stupid assholes will realize what happens when you act like the psych ward of a monkey house.
We had a really good thing going right around the time TRC dropped and about three to four months after. The resident faggot was on leave, Machine was still kicking, and the community had a new life in it with the people who stuck around. This was when we started getting those gondolas, and Escanor had yet to adopt the one hundred ton Kirkhammer. Then a few people started to overreact to small things that weren't even that big of a deal. In response, they pushed back at the whiners, and push came to shove. We fell down a path of rampant shitposting like a truck going downhill with no brakes, and all we could do as the metaphorical driver was to attempt to steer the truck to avoid as much damage as possible. We haven't done a very good job.
Let's try this again, without all the trash and filth that's been dragging us down.

What did you idiots do?

Good, if you're blind and a faggot. First, female character. Second, mongrel female character with shitty haircut. Third cuckhurst set pieces. Four holy blade with cuckhurst set pieces. You're what's wrong with Bloodborne and /bbg/, I unironically suggest you to kill yourself or fuck off back to r///ddit.

Dude, we already told you it's fucking not good. Stop asking.

Dodge forward

Use the box if possible and walk behind him to land a backstab

Never get too far away from him

IT'S THE SAME SHITTY GENERIC FASHION, KILL YOURSELF

Sorry I didn't check the last thread.

Also WHY is it not good, be more specific.

Generic/10, same as before

I love the fact this was posted again

Thanks, user

>Also WHY is it not good, be more specific.
Nah fuck off.

How do I not suck shit at this game? I literally can't do shit without a co op bro.

Not sure if I want to clear the story chalices on my SKL/BLT build or rush through the DLC for the parasite on my ARC build

Generic Cainhurst pieces mixed together that don't go along with the weapons you're using. Your character's face is not particularly good looking either, so you should just hide it.

Keep practicing

Create a character who isn't a shitty generic waifu

spelunky bro looking to help others.

I'm sorry, but you know very well that those times are gone, possibly forever. Dudes will start REEing at each other again in no time at all.

1. Waifu character
2. UGLY waifu character
3. Conflicting themes
4. No clear aesthetic
5. Miss-matched everything

You were fucked the moment you chose to make a waifubait cunt.

To anyone looking for cooperative play, be aware there is a person in these threads who likes to join games unannounced. To all hosts, if you summon a character by the name of Segalt (or, if you're displaying online ID, GEN-Galinthias), be aware that it is not the person you communicated with in the thread.

Thanks, and happy hunting!

No one gives a shit that were cucked by Segalt.
Read the thread and see that the blog posts have got to stop.

>beauty mark
Muh nig

>tfw haven't played BB in months

I'll probably eat whole bags of dicks if I come back.

what kind of fashion does /bbg/ agree with?

A warning to hosts about waiting for their cooperate partners has nothing to do with blogposting, sorry.

so what?
it's still someone offering help
why be a dick about them helping you?

>he's not in the know

With all due respect, fuck that noise.
We've gotten through bad patches before, and we can again. I think the issue is learning to not provoke people to start REEing in the first place, and to try to weed out shitposting before it happens, nip it in the bud if you will.
Think of it like rot setting in; you cut out the rotted part before it can infect the healthy areas, dress the removed portion, and care for it to prevent future rot. Or a garden, when you get weeds, you don't give up. You go for the root and keep them from coming back. That's all we have to do here.
It's going to suck ass to get it done, but we can do it. It's that, jump into the shit, or vacate the premise and watch it burn from a safe distance. You took scores with that Kirk, and I know you don't back down, I fought you when you got started. That's how I know you'd take the first option out of everything here.

t. Segalt

Executioner gear.
All else is trash

>it's still someone offering help
Actually, the person who posted in the thread would be the person offering help.

>why be a dick about them helping you?
Why be a dick to the person in the thread who posted?

>no one's bitched about my hunter any times I've posted them
feelskindagoodman.jpg

even with all the shitposting and drama
this place still feels right at home

IT'S THE SAME IDENTICAL CHARACTER WITH A DIFFERENT HAIRCUT

I think you have problems telling people apart.

lol post ur char bruh, i'll wate

I'm not Escanor, lad. It's been quite some time since I've seen him. Although I'm sceptical, I hope you're right.

I sure hope you never have to give a police description in your life user, because you're blind.

I have the same issue with black people

How did I do on my Anomander Rake cosplay?

bruh u finna cach a faid? talkn dat shit

I don't take pics of my character, because I'm not a fat lonely waifufagging virgin whose only way to get noticed is to show off his ugly waifu, because he's shit at the game.

Oh, so you're a fat lonely waifufagging virgin whose only way to get noticed is to show off in PvP?

what is with people and the knight set

sure you're not, pal

He vanished, too? Maybe I ought to take the incentive and fade out for a little.
It's not impossible, just very difficult to salvage what we have here. But it can be done if we start pulling our weight and stop being a bunch of faggots. If we had Machine back, maybe that would get us the first step.

If you have a better set for this guy I'd love to hear it.

As a Mexican, I never thought I would tell somebody else to speak English. Yet, here we are.

No, actually I only co-op, fag. Nice Ad Hominem, though.
>everyone who plays bloodborne is a loser irl
Waifufags can defend themself only through baseless assumptions.

Should I start a new guy and beat it solo, no co op? Or do ng+ solo?

It's a dialect of English, Mexi-user

It's called ebonics aka negro speech

Do chalices solo, depths 4 and 5 teach you how to get good.

No, no, you got it wrong.
An ad hominem is when you use an insult instead of an argument in a debate. I'm just insulting you, you fucking fedora wearing fallacy accusing faggot.

bruh git da fuck bak cross dat fence. u aint welcome in america

user, you're a faggot posting in a Veeky Forums thread about a video game
you're a loser, it's time you accept that

What's wrong with the knight set?

It's the only shit with colour besides the dress.

Looks okay, you could try using Cainhurst pieces. There aren't many armor-like sets

anybody want to come on a fashionable stroll through the chalice dungeons starting with lower hintertomb layer 1?

pass will be rip

HOL UP

Thanks for the suggestion, but the legs look super skinny and I feel like the Old Hunters Gloves match the color better. Maybe I'll fool around a bit more.

At least there's one other person here who knows wtf Malazan is.

>the only way waifufags can justify their existence is to think everyone else is a fat faggot loser too
Now I know why this general turned to shit.

Who. The fuck. Cares.

Remember, angryanon, youre here forever

>implying I'm a waifufag
I'm just calling you out for being a whiny bitch.

Sure

Anybody fashionable?

looks like a damnationvii slider

Anybody wanna help with story Rom? Pass is bbg

>gets called out for being a faggot
>insults to defend himself
>"you're a whiny bitch"

Lamp or fog?

On my way

>all this cuckhurst shit

>not going shirtless + Executioner Gaunlets + Wine Hakama, with no weapon
plebs

Coming.

fog

Weird time to ask I guess, but, anyone feel like an FR(See: no C) spelunk?

searching at layer 1 lamp lower hintertomb for anyone interested

Just demolished hunter trio with fire saif, didn't even have to kite, this thing is insane.

My nigger. I hate cursed.
I would if I could play now.

I need help for chalice story Ebrietas. Password bbg.

Since Rom already has two helpers I'll help you out bro, ringing

Coming.

>DUDE STOP CARING ABOUT AESTHETICS IN A GAME WHERE MUCH EFFORT HAS BEEN PUT INTO THE VISUALS
shouldnt you be staring at code or something?

I prefer Harrowed Hood, Khaki Haori, Madman Manchettes and Wine Hakama with flat arc runeless Parasite for the blind kung fu master aesthetic. Accursed Brew optional for the sweet hadouken.

Thanks guys! I've never seen Rom so thoroughly butt-fucked on national tv. Thanks!

this expedition still has two spots open
so ronery

Pleasure as always!
Coming now, lad.

coming

Have I been cucked?