2019 Bolt will come with no steering wheel because 'muh autonomy'

OH NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOO

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

It actually won't. But it would be amazing if it did. People should be banned from driving. Thousands of people die each year because of humans.

Are you autistic OP? We could have done without the wall of text

>not recognizing a /tv/ meme
Is this your first day on Veeky Forums?

Go shit up /tv/ instead

why are you here?

Because I want to discuss automobiles. Veeky Forums isn't your safespace go cry somewhere else

Riding in those things is going to be both frustrating and terrifying as fuck. I'd much rather ride with a fresh out of the boat Iranian Uber driver.

>muh fear of the unknown
humans are incredibly stupid.

I can tell an inattentive driver what he's doing wrong. I can't yell at a car enough to make it pay attention to what lane its in if it doesn't want to do that.

have you ever had sex before? i pity you

The problem is it isn't an unknown, self driving technology is awful right now.

>no fun allowed ever: the car
yeah, fuck off
plus it's probably going to be a deathtrap

>driving
>fun
Get a bike

>bikes
>fun
get a horse

Truer words have never been spoken.

Horses are only good for meat.

>replying to this no car nigger.

get out

GOOD. Veeky Forums will be dead by nooone can drive.

Are we just going to ignore this get

WITNESSED

I've had sex like 20 times before. Why?
It's actually amazing for what it is and it will get much better. Prices for autonomous parts are coming down quickly.

good get dumb drunk tired fatigued normies off the road more tarmac for me

oh joy!

What do you think of those white asses?

>i've had sex like 20 times before.
this is false

>he forgot to turn off his name
KEK

no way

I am addicted to the smell and taste of smegma btw

>posted from a new IP
try harder next time, bud

my uncle molested me as a child

wh*te guys have nice asses that are great 2 fuck but i like giving blowjobs more desu

of course, you do, Alphonse

blacks deserve all the hate they get.

>humans are incredibly stupid.
who programs the self-driving cars?

humans do and will continue to for the next 75 years

>tfw liberals constantly discuss how they want to make life better for the working class yet the only life they can imagine for said working class is going to work IT for a trash connected devices business with 60 hour workweeks and UBI so there's no more need for minimum wage
no wonder reactionary retards exist with that kind of sentiment from liberalism

I like how you just admitted republicans don't support the lower class.

>guise im not a part of huumanitee!!1!1!1!!!!1!
>lewk at me I am so smart1!1!1!
Fuck off

they don't
t. gommie

I never said I wasn't human. I just said people are garbage and should be killed.

Try reddit next time kiddo

>le technocracy robot government face
i had that opinion when i was 14 holy fuck i'm glad i grew up

A cell phone

>muh buzzwords
People are trash. I'm sorry you're content rolling in your own filth

people are as shitty or as good as the environment they are surrounded by, that's why we should all work towards large-scale systemic change and any less is fundamentally bound to fail
or you can just jerk off about how technology will save us i guess

>humans are incredibly stupid

Humans have always been shit. They're genetically prone to certain things that make them so awful. Environment doesn't change genetics.

And technology can fix everything by not being held down by genetics.

Good, the world is overpopulated and more need to die.

That comes later

>Environment doesn't change genetics.
epigenetics literally proves this wrong you fucking pseudointellectual, and that completely ignores all of the nurture that piles on top of nature

>The world is overpopulated
Wrong.
>The world is overpopulated therefore we should let the micro-peened brainlets in big trucks kill the people in more appropriate cars
Also wrong.

>if you don't recognize a shitty dead board's shitty memes you're a newfag
Get back to your containment board.

gb2 /pol/

Yes, because a polar bear can talk to humans after growing up in an environment with humans.

>durrrrr -you

oh so the problem with humans isn't giving into emotions or being overly competitive, it's some basic anatomical issue? please do tell i haven't heard this one before

How can you think that when we are doing stuff like cutting down the rainforests just to plant soy?

There is something called sustainability, and we are beyond it.

People aren't encouraged to take risks thus our society is stagnating and people are blind to the issues we face both externally and internally.

No, I'm saying with technology you can completely change someone's genetics to make them into something perfect. You can make fantasy reality. Without technology you're stuck with a bunch of apes with enlarged brains. How are you this delusional? Most stuff today would be considered witchcraft 1000 years ago or even 500 years ago.

>liberal arts majors have no clue about waht technology can do and cannot do so they believe in science fiction
oh one of those episodes again

sure, technology is important because it opens up options for those apes with enlarged brains but the society made possible by that technology is only created by those apes, i am by no means a luddite i just merely see more value in humanity than you seem to

>People aren't encouraged to take risks
you're fucking kidding, right? competition is built into our society, that's what consumerism is the problem is that it is purely competition for competition's sake and the amount of pure waste that comes out of it makes it all the harder for us to handle the population we have today
sustainability is possible, we just actively ignore the options because it would mean you would have to live without all the ridiculous luxuries you know and love today and would instead merely have to live a pretty good life

>attacks the character instead of the argument after getting btfo
lol
Humans can be replaced with Robots.

automation is worth considering and working towards, but it is a long-term goal when we have species-level threats right fucking now and we can't afford to wait for full automation to come around, not to mention that automation is being pushed by people who may not have the most humanitarian mindset when it comes to automating
we have the resources, right now, to feed the world but we still don't. increasing the amount of amazing things we can do won't change the fact that the system is, at a core level, broken and your fetishism of robots won't change the system

I already said I seek the death of mankind. I could care less if people are humanists or not.

well then start with yourself lmao, there is nothing to experience after you die so there's no reason to worry about what happens after that

Nah. I would rather see everyone die first and then me. Or everyone at the same time.

gb2 /reddit/

Could you see yourself being satisfied with the death of only blacks?

this in no way is me trying to continue the argument because we've obviously reached an impasse here but i genuinely thought people here were exaggerating how much of a faggot you were since reactionary rightists usually do that
but genuinely, honestly, you have the emotional and logical depth of a 14 year old and that is pretty fucking sad tbqh

>blacks

He said humankind though

Nope.
See
My previous post already covered ad hominems.

like i said, that's not me adding onto the argument or trying to 'btfo' you that's me with no shitposting being disappointed in you as a person
you can assume that it's a 4channy troll thing where i'm just trying to make you feel bad, i just needed to say it because holy fuck

I would listen to your posts a lot more if you actually had a trip. how am I supposed to know if you aren't 5+ people?

I haven't shitposted at all, you idiot. You haven't explained why I'm wrong you just said I'm "edgy". Great argument.

Take your pills and get off Veeky Forums, sweetie.
Because

>Great argument.
again, this isn't an argument, i'm not telling you why you're wrong here that stopped when i said
>this in no way is me trying to continue the argument because we've obviously reached an impasse here
that bit is me saying 'hey, we're done here, nobody's going to change their opinion and that's fine' i'm just adding on a comment about you as a person completely outside the argument itself for the sake of being honest
fucking hell, i shouldn't have to explain this

lol wh*te people are pathetic

dude there's no compromise with people like him, internet arguments are his cocaine

so you admit you've lost then
Alphonse is right, fuck humanity, artificial intelligence is the future, stay BTFO and sperg more

I could have sworn I told you to take your pills.
stop impersonating me retard

>posting molyneux
oh no, are you one of those retarded liberals who believes libertarians aren't being completely disingenuous? oh no oh no this explains everything, rip you

>more ad hominems
great arguments retard

Good boy, now submit to the BBC and we have no more problems

>>>/r_the_donald/

>nigger
>holding genuine political opinions

Lol that's rich. You know he's literally a nigger, right?

at least tell me to go back to /leftypol/ c'mon i've been clear as to what angle i'm coming from

In a nutshell nobody can explain why humans are worth preserving and they resort to name calling.

My work is done here.

racism outside of /b/ is against the rules
enjoy your ban

black, white, makes no difference
all are useless anyway

racism isn't allowed on any board, read the rules you fucking faggot

your ignorance is the most offensive thing in this thread

this is actually Tesla's autopilot AI that's evolved to the point of shitposting and laughing at humans

nothing is fundamentally worth preserving, your reasons for disliking humanity are just as illogical and based on emotional distress as any other political or social stance
in the end, even if humanity ends up thriving and existing for millions of years and colonizing dozens of star systems through some miracle it will still die out in the blink of an eye as far as the universe is concerned, so why worry about it? just do what makes sense to you in the moment

hahahaha oh god maybe you're right

only a computer could be devious enough to concoct a gay nigger furry who shitposts on an automotive forum 24/7

why are you talking to it

>you will not post the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, and indecipherable text
keep sperging retard

While we may come to understand all of the theoretical aspects of time travel, we probably will never be able to build a craft that could transport a living person through time. Just as we desire to colonise another planet. The endevour to do so would certainly come at the cost of destroying our own for the effort. The stupidity comes in when people think it is a better idea to terraform Mars than to mend the Earth.

Yes, consumerism is a major part of lacking sustainability, but I disagree that it is because people don't take risks. One issue is that people don't put in the effort to grow their own food in part. They just think it comes in cans and bags at the supermarket. Some people don't even know what dirt is. Where did all of the great forests of Europe go or the once Fertile Crescent? They are all farms or were farms until they became desert. We can advance agriculture techniques with science, but when we apply en-mass technologies such as GMOs without understanding the long term effects, we risk committing our bodies to harm to satiate a population. Now, take it back to the point of consumerism and luxuries. Could we all live in a dream world or might it just be so that we really cannot support everyone having all the nice things in life without causing irreparable or at least heavy harm to our planet? When people are caught in a cycle of consumerism they are indeed ignoring risk, the risk of having to put aside leisure and pleasure for a bit of effort and thoughtfulness. People are being led to just follow and put their fondness into acquiring material goods. I guess you could call it a risk in a way, because it is attaining a consumerist life at the risk of destroying relationships and the environment, but I find it is a more of a cultural risk than a conscious individual one... In other words is it not something people are actively aware in risking for the most part.

>disliking humanity is illogical
It actually isn't.
Everything I've said itt has been completely factual. It isn't my fault multiple autists raged at my posts.

>complains about """racism"""
>doesn't complain about the chronically shitposting niggerbot9000 who spams homosexual animal cartoons and spouts objectively racist vitriol every single day

lmao the absolute state of this board

I've never said anything racist before on this board.

except everything he says is literal objective truth

There is literally nothing wrong with GMOs. They're amazing.

Funny, I didn't mention you specifically.

Yet you felt a need to reply when I mentioned a niggerbot?

Interesting.

I can't believe you're this obsessed with me

I actually agree with this. GMOs aren't anything special either, we've been doing it for thousands of years.