Let's settle this. Choose one

Let's settle this. Choose one.
>Ford Mustang
>Dodge Challenger
>Chevrolet Camaro

mustang cheapest
challenger best looking
camaro best performing

Mustang, desu. Still has the "Every man's muscle car" image to it. The 2018 GT with the 5.0L V8 is within reach of anyone that makes more than $17 an hour and isn't shit at budgeting.

Challenger

As much as I love mustangs, challenger is far better looking with its boxy style.

Mustang is ugly
Camaro is ugly
Challenger isn't

Well that was easy,

gg no re

Challenger, but I like all of them.
We're living in a good age of cars tbqh.

T/A 392 is my choice.

Idk really depends on trim and what you want it for when it comes to the base v8 trims GT,SS,R/T I think the mustang is the best bang for the buck and makes great power. The SS is a close second and the pour heavy challenger with the 5.4 is kinda lackluster however when you go to the highest trims everything changes. The Hellcat has the most power the mustang cobra has arguably the most unique engine and sound plus it's the cheapest (500hp naturally aspirated and revs to 8k for $50k). And finally the zl1 1le shits on both of them on the track. They're all badass the Challenger is the best road car/ highway cruiser, Camaro owns on the track and the mustang is a nice middle ground between the two

Mustang: confortable ride, plenty of power stock, style and image
Camaro: GM's extensive line of aftermarket and various V8 engines to choose from
Challenger: tons of power off the shelf, loud, obnoxious, perfect example of a pony car.

Conclusion, mustang is for those who want image, camaro if for those who want a platform to build off of, challenger is for those who want power and want it now. It all depends on personal preference of what you want in a muscle car

>if you want a pony car
Mustang
>if you want a muscle car
Challenger

>camaro
Can't see
>challenger
Can't turn AND can't see
>mustang
can turn, can see

Mustang

this

Challenger with an LS

>12

>mustang
>can turn

Crustang

v8 calais

they are all amerifat abominations but i'd pick the camaro because it looks the least terrible.

Let's all be real here, no matter your choice, it's astounding the performance we can get for ~$40,000 in 2018.

Everyone is driving around in 1st gen Dodge Vipers, Ferrari F430s, Porsche 911s! It really is crazy.

The Challenger is the only one who still looks like a muscle car and has the feel of a muscle car - its big, its kinda shit, its fast, it has great option packages, and as a euro-fag I if i had unlimited money, id pick a challenger with a shaker hood and drive around triggering car alarms.
costs 57500 euros with tax, around 70k burgers here
so a bmw is obviously a better deal, but with importing and some tax evasion you could halve the price. yuropland.

What are yalls opinions on Chargers? Can score a 2016 R/T with 26,000 miles for $23k

>pls respond I may do this tomorrow

do it./

Depends for each
>1967 Mustang GT
>1970 Challenger T/A
>1967 Camaro SS

Out of these, I'd pick the T/A. But in general, I'd go for the Camaro

>caring about cars that are older than 5 years

New Edge Mustang
Catfish Camaro
Ignore the Challenger.

dodge on looks alone.

t. someone with shit taste

Fack you

Camaro 1LE for the win

>Camaro ZL1 ILE for utmost power and speed
>Mustang GT for power at mid-range

Depends.

Either the 2016+ Camaro SS or the 2018 Mustang GT. Whichever I can get cheaper. The Mustang however I want the track pack, automatic just so I can get the best gearing. The Camaro SS I can get the base 1SS and get the best gearing.

>mustang + shit driver = can't turn

mustang and camaro can turn

challenger just goes in straight line

Mustang.

>buying cars new
Are you retarded?

pic related

chargers are nigger tier.

Camaro is a great car I've driven it and even the base makes 300 hp and sounds nice. but if the mustang gt is as good as they say I might get that

the mustang and camaro look they werent sure if they wanted to be muscle cars or not.

With challenger style being modeled after a maserati next time they update the body, i fear it too shall suffer the the same that the camaro and mustang have in the looks department,

>not wanting to be the only/first guy in town with this ride

is the boomer thread?

>based challenger

is it officially /ourcar/?

>mustang Veeky Forums
>camaro Veeky Forums
>challenger /pol/

Camaro because I daily one.

t. boomer

>challenger /pol/
Funny, because everytime I see a hellcat it's a nig driving it.

it’s a 5th gen
>v6
no bully

Amusingly, boomers and blacks have similar taste when it comes to cars. Big, american, and chrome.

>big
>american
>chrome
just like my teef

'70 Challenger
'99 Mustang
I really don't care about the Camaro

They're literally the same American garbage bin that goes fast in a straight line.
So, choosing any of them because of "performance" or "quality" is just a waste of time.
If i could choose i'd choose only based on exterior design and in that case - i'll take the Challenger.

It’s the last muscle era.
Make good use of it

For a daily? Challenger by a mile. It is big and comfy and badass and has space for people and a monster trunk

I'd daily a Challenger and have something small and fun for the weekends/summer

Anyone who says the challenger looks best hates muscle cars and hasn’t looked at them closely enough from all angles. It brings nothing new to the table and is overly simplistic and derivative. There’s a reason the Camaro’s designers went the way they did despite the piss poor visibility. Stop hating

>small and fun for weekends/summer
And anytime you want to head into a shopping centre. Or park anywhere where space is at a premium. Speaking from experience

What trim levels?
Can I have a demon?

you can have a benis in mouth

>silver

>American
Nah cunt

This

t. bought one

>Ausshit
>not even muscle

I'd like a red 2012-2013 Camaro convertible. It has the upgraded steering wheel and interior materials of the 2012-2015 models, but the pre-facelift exterior styling of the 2010-2013 models, which in my opinion, looks nicer.

>the one person who bought a Holden before they went out of business
>forgets that the Commodore was brought over here and was roundly laughed at

if it can turn why does every mustang owner run down innocent crowds?

can't handle the horses

its a muscle car
if i wanted to turn id get miata or something

a car
or useless garbage
gee hard to choose

fucking lold

It's a 6MT LS3 cunt. What part of that isn't "muscle"?

True. I'm a GM fan girl and I know the cumarrow is the best performer, but fuck that scat pack is gorgeous.

It seems like a good engine if GM is putting it in so many cars.

>it's a sedan
>looks like a commuter
>thinking this even looks like muscle

>that interior

Looks aren't all there is to it. Race your shitbox m8, pinks.

you tryna pull pussy or sneak past it my boi?

I like it. It's much better than the interior of the 2005 Mustang we had before.

Trying to sneak past the cops

Fuck man I'm sorry, but that dash and console are just fucking 90 tier ugly.
Challenger hands down.

I'm not seeing the ugliness. I think it looks like a nice place to go for a cruise in.

This is from the 03 focus svt, the console looks like cheap as fuck plastic made for toddlers.
Dash is a cheap throwback to told 70s models where the numbers stretch around the gauge, but here it looks like cheap shit.
Also why the fuck is the handbrake on the passenger side?

Mustang obv.

>Challenger isn't
It's not, but they need to trim about 6 inches off the rear. That trunk/overhang looks awkward as fuck

I had a 2012 SS convertible. They're big, heavy, and don't handle particularly well (which was made more apparent when I got my 2016), but it was a comfy as fuck ride and a ton of fun cruising highways.

>Also why the fuck is the handbrake on the passenger side?
My guess is so it won't get in the way of the driver's shifting.

Wow, nice. What color was it?

If its down, it shouldn't in the first place, just seems odd.

Carbon Flash Metallic. It was fucking gorgeous when the sun hit it just right and the flake really popped

>Carbon Flash Metallic
Just say grey

Sounds nice! I love the look of the metal flakes.

It couldn't decide between grey or black. There were plenty of debates about it with friends and family.

I prefer black. :)

white challanger pls.