2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

DLC edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/uv37h
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/gkfuc

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kG6i19AW

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!dssjSJ4R!EAwCogg9ZEkJvowDIg319A

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

www19.zippyshare.com/v/MKlFVihx/file.html
www51.zippyshare.com/v/VM7Mgs58/file.html
strawpoll.me/13630412
vndb.org/r52925
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ194989.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ158987.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Puffy

NTRPG2

>shilling pay for MTL

Any good translated ntr games except for the mischief one, ntrpg 1 and 2, ntr imouto misaki and the other one that was similar to it?

minako

I remember playing it when it wasn't translated and giving up as I couldn't realize what to do to advance. I'll try it again.

I'm at a loss. I really need some more games with player character degradation with an emphasis on bondage.

Anyone happen to have a tip or two for what the said could game be? Asagi was nice.

I guess you could play Aoi, but it's more barebones compared to Asagi, due to being effectively a tech demo.

Shame about Aoi. I remember opening it up with the game tool just to check, the game had a bunch of scenarios that never lived on.

It unfortunately plays into the whole mind numbingly dumb plot.

The art is mostly nice, but the story makes you just shake your head.

Oh, I just realized I was talking about a different game. The one where the female protagonist and her husband go in a new town and she grows vegetables and stuff. I'll play them both anyway.

does anyone have a complete save for RJ204007?

Ahnyone playing the new enoku game? How do you control the bunshin QTE?

Isn't that the mischief Island one you mentioned in the last thread?

By the mischief one I ment the new one with the shota in the cover. I can't really remember the name of that one I was thinking about but I have it somewhere on my drive. You (the girl) goes to one working guy and he shows you how to farm in the beginning. Then you do it and progress with him, the village chief, some kids and maybe some other guys that I don't remember.

Hmm, I don't think I know what game that is. I just assumed you where talking about the new Mischief Island Prank War One.

>good
>translated
>ntr
>games
HA
HA
HA
HA

>RJ173356
But that's wrong. The DLC is RE204577, at least shill that shit properly.

>Download : 27
Faith in humanity status: lost

>Cuckoldry
Oh wait, didn't see that. Disregard the "humanity" part.

So has the "DLC" been uploaded somewhere already?

I need more slutty mother daughter.
Muchi series has shit art so I can't get into it.

I'm trying to figure that out too. I've triggered everything but spanking and binding, I have the subskills for them,

I'm the guy from last thread and I figured it out!

Just put a piece of cake in the fridge then leave the house. When you return she will be eating it, and you can "punish" her.

Just need to have her as your pet at that point.

Thanks user! I feel dumb not making that connection, the fridge dialogue did mention that it was useless until she became your pet.

Yeah, my issue was I had literately everything but the spankings and last licking done before the 10 days where up. So I was super confused that I couldn't unlock this 100 point achievement yet.

>Play that elf raising game that was posted in the last thread
>End up playing the in-game Space Invaders more than the actual game itself

need more tender pitpussy in my life

New clymenia game when. I need more exhibitionist and slut-mode girls.

>What happened to rich user?
He seems to be alive enough to post new threads on A-S at least, so DLsite staff haven't got him yet.
Whether he got banned on Veeky Forums or decided to avoid the cuckfest that was the last thread, that I do not know.

Good luck user, I'll be waiting for your translation.
The original game had a problem with its nonstandard font missing in non-Japanese locales, so it will make people's lives easier if you change whatever (commercial and nonpiratable) font it used to something more common/standard.

Fun fact, I had to add that line about not being able to put cake into the fridge. In the original you could put cakes inside before the end of 10 days period, but punishment events still won't trigger and cake inside the fridge will block new item triggers. I was very confused when I was playing it for the first time and suddenly new items stopped doing anything.

Oh that's interesting. Good on you for going above and beyond.

That would have been really annoying.

How's the spell checking going? I'd love to replay it without the hassle of text hooking, but the beta from yesterday had too many typos for my liking. Any chances we'll get a proofread beta this weekend?

I didn't do shit yesterday, just wanted some rest from it, will start going through it again today, but I am not sure how well I can fix it myself. One user said he can make a list of things to fix, but I have no idea if he's doing that.
Also would be nice if someone can paint.net those icons inside interaction mode, that is beyond me.

Who is this?

the mom from gundam build fighters.

Post the one with the other dark elf, the slutty one.

thank you user

>I didn't do shit yesterday
So www19.zippyshare.com/v/MKlFVihx/file.html text dump must be up to date then.
I've just skimmed through whatever Notepad++'s spellchecker considered wrong with it and fixed any typos I could find. I didn't fix her name though, you'll mass replace it anyway. And being an ESL myself, I didn't do any editing. Here's just the modified files:
www51.zippyshare.com/v/VM7Mgs58/file.html

Compare them against the untouched files in the complete dump above with whatever text comparison tool you have. I personally use Beyond Compare, but I think Notepad++ has a text comparison plugin too. This will show you my changes only while not making me list them all myself.

She looks so disappointed if you ignore the mouth.

Thanks mate, will do.

I spent 5 hours turning her to a turbo slut to finally get to the good scenes, I save, and then I get a game breaking bug.
Fuck.
Would anybody happen to have a save after she gets gangbanged by the island committee? Or at least around that time?

The Queen of 2D MILFs, Rinko Iori.

I like good VNs

>Game gives you the options to have an easier time if you have sex
>Deiced to do it hard mode
>Finally get near the end of the game
>Randomly forced to have a sex

I fucking hate it and its always a dumb scene where they can easily get out of it but somehow its not possible anymore.

We don't do VNs in here though. Try /hgg/ or /vn/

>female protagonist problems
every time. Every single time I see a complaint about some dumb shit, it's either femMC, cuckshit or both.
Why do people have no taste.

Let's settle it once and for all, guys. (PS: I didn't put in things like prostitution and corruption on purpose, because they are the most common things in 2D hentai games and I assume everyone likes those already so it's considered vanilla by /hgg2d/ standards.)

strawpoll.me/13630412

Decided to try ROBFEOY (RJ168054), it was pretty good. Took me more than 20 hours to beat the game. The game is barely translated and only a few of the "drm" are removed.

At some point of the game, you are being asked to type in a few Japanese words. Not select from multiple choice answer or rpg vx ace name input, but type, using your keyboard. It was really surprising, a popup appear and you are suddenly asked to type. My favourite has got to be "translate these hiragana into kanji". Not hard, but annoying.

I don't care for having a slut at the start be it male or female. Having nothing to build up just loses its meaning. Anytime a storyline locks you into something for some stupid reason is awful. Now if it was due you fucking up then yes you deserve to get fucked even better when you can't go back once you made the mistake.

>strawpoll.me/13630412

I want consensual sex between two loving individuals.

>Can only select one
>Groups shit together for no reason

Shit poll, would not proxyvote in

>Bestiality/Furry
>Futa/Trap/Genderbend
>Group/Gangbang/Rape

You gotta give those separate options.

why are you even grouping fetishes together

>only one option
I'm deeply disappointed this isn't a "To gas:" list, there's some warm and fluffy satisfaction in checking off all the degeneracy.

Trying to remember a game here /hgg/ browsed through lists and google isnt availing me.

>you essentially dig your own maze/dungeon each 'level'. and leave traps/monsters while defending your main leader
>monsters rape whatever soldiers come down
>was a 2D game with 3d images/animations

Pretty Warrior May Cry.

RJ194065 is up on sukebei

You're great user

Looks like a good game but I'm not sure about the art. What fetishes?

>good games
>he uses mischief and other ntr games as examples
can you kys

I think you should kys for only one option and grouping fetishes
Shit poll

It's strawpoll, it's not like I created a video game.

So instead of whining, you can literally make an alternate poll with your own choices within 2 minutes tops, it's the point of the website, that it's easily usable.

Vanilla, there's an option for exactly that.

Link to OP?

See:

No you do it again properly this time

Is nyaa/sukebei down? Everything is gone

Blame the cartel.

Gys for lack of reading comprehension

>Those Alps and the Dangerous Forest ratings and downloads

Update with more animations and CG when

Anyone here played 森護り始めました!新米だからってエッチなクエストはいけないと思います!? been sailing through the game with machine translate until now but I can't find what event quest 2 wants me to do. It says something about the hotspring and shouldering something?

is it worth the time?it looks like very generic rpg maker game

Because it is.

Nothing really unique besides the art and picking up quests.

You have to kill 10 orcs if I remember.

I wanna get HYPNOS F*CK. Do I need to get every update/DLC off nyaa separately? What do they add anyway? Good game?

Any DL for Dark Elf Steam version DLC yet?

oh wait I meant to type event quest 4 and there's no counter like there were for the collect and subjugate quests before so it should just be something like talk to someone or interact with a quest object

You talk to the people at the hotspring inn then you go to the last dungeon and will find some bandits that are working with a slime.

Why do they always use long ridiculous titles? If the title is more than ten syllables long, it's a shite lewd "game".

An user in the last thread posted a mega link with the files to remove the images over genitalia. You need to extract the game files, remove the rgss file and then replace with the contents of the mega.

Damn thanks senpai just got it

It some joke that she is an idiot. Despite the quests being confusing the scenes were pretty good. Depending on how you play you can get a good end, bad end, or slut end. Its really not a long game even if you replay it. Still she reminds me too much of Yume from Grimgar so I needed to play it.

Np just keep in mind you can miss scenes because some require you to do special events that are hidden around the town or require you to lose.

>I'm on somewhat vacation till the monday, i ignore all pm, request what ever. Re send me pm with w/e it is and i will check on monday.

from a-s

vndb.org/r52925
A translation patch for biman4 has been released. Even though the game is short I am astonished how little time it took. Can a Chinese user elaborate whether it is MTL or not?

>>>/vn/

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ194989.html
ver1.41
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ158987.html
ver1.502
Do you know?

Is there actually a vn that is like this?

>no good games again
Holy shit, this is boring.

>Really want to play H-game
>Keep thinking about it being horny
>Finally have time to play it
>Blow my load before I even play it
>Lose all ambition to play it

Sometimes I can power through it and get horny again only if the game is decent.

>ver1.502

Read the threads you bumblefuck.

When are we going to get a translation for a shota/trap game? Is fucking disgusting how in this day and age we still don't have those. Closest thing to this is futaring since without using abomination sizes, the MC looks like a cute boy.

At least we have NTR, Jesus.

>Vitamin Quest 2 is still not out

go back to old memes