amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=42059
docs.google.com/document/d/1DPV0HdpvgEPU-0kYk0s0OUyvtzLpvXAs2EtrwU993mw/edit?usp=sharing
picosong.com/v8Za/
picosong.com/vAHR/
picosong.com/vAGF/
picosong.com/vAMn/
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/179678123/#179779574
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/180043278/#180368506
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for best girlbot

Shameless repost of Dust Bunny era Mangle: 5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=42059

Repost of Monkey Business, with a new ending.

docs.google.com/document/d/1DPV0HdpvgEPU-0kYk0s0OUyvtzLpvXAs2EtrwU993mw/edit?usp=sharing

Shameless repost of nothing, just keeping the thred from being ded.

picosong.com/v8Za/
Reposting this.

Do you have any concrete idea for how far Mangle's various appendages can extend or is it more of a "as far as the scene requires" sort of deal?
>that bottom heart
Niceu

I'm in love with a ballerina

That is some bad taste, son.

That is some good taste, brother.

Chickens are for eggs and legs.
Foxes are for coats.
Bears are for rugs.
Rabbits are for lucky feet and caps.

Ballerinas are for loving and mating.

>ywn make half-human half-plastic abominations with her
>ywn pit them and their minireena equivalents against each other in a dance thunderdome, smashing the loser to pieces

stop making me depressed

It's a shame she was so underused in the game. Out of any of the main four robots, she had the most potential to be an interesting character.

picosong.com/vAHR/

This took me a lot longer than I thought it would.
Fun Fact: I literally flipped my headset for the "flying through the air" noise. It flipped 3 times :D
The rest of the sounds come from Classic Rise of the Triad and a couple of Doom mods.

Man, out of all the images you could have used.

At least she got to do the most out of the cast, seeing as she was a major threat on Night 2, spooked you on Night 4 with her torn-open body and Minireenas, was a major component of Ennard, and is the power-out kill in Custom Night as well as being the sound-specific threat.

Nothing wrong with busty seductive Ballora.

Oh my, you actually did that. Thanks for flipping my sides.

True. I wonder how the story would've turned out had Scott not shoehorned in the Afton twists.

It was a pleasure

dedthred
dedkids

What do you want to talk about, user? What's your favorite story?

user, please, I'm sick.

picosong.com/vAGF/
Background music yay!
I'll do more tomorrow

I can't help but image this playing out as a Ren and Stimpy esque animation.

Okay, I got one more
picosong.com/vAMn/

Hope y'all putting these in a list somewhere~

You're expected to keep track of your own shit.
Use a pastebin or something. You've already been told this before.

If by list you mean my bookmarks then yeah.

ah, forgot

Go easy on him, Officer Faggot. He didn't mean no harm.

You read far more into that than there was.

Wake up, tiger cubs. Time to get the day started already.

That's fucking great!

Fuck you you're not my mom

Little pizzas on the hillside.

The (pizza) pies have eyes.

Little pizzas all the same.

>she will never wake you up in the morning
I need to sleep in that fluff at night and wake up using that chest as a pillow in the morning

But why would pizzas be on the hillside?

Wha'? No...not today kids.What's the point anymore. Just give up. Give up like ol' Tammy.

Goddamnit, who put that there? As if I really look like that.

A busty not being particularly seductive at the moment Ballora is fine too.

All Balloras are fine.

Ballora is gross

How Mark ever manages to get work done with this lovely lady strutting her stuff all day is a question for the ages

You're gross.

It's hard, but he manages to get it done

Get out of here you freak.

So what do you guys think of the Joy of Creation fan game? Pic unrelated.

It's a pretty high-quality game. Feels more like a proper side-grade than a fan game, honestly. Like what if Scott just made a better game instead of letting "theorists" get to him?

Sleepiest thread

I want to do unholy things with her.

>Oh sweet child, t'wouldst thou not seek to revel in the carnal pleasures of the flesh whilst embracing in kind that which lies beyond the veil of unimaginable pain?
>Be not afraid, young one, for they are but one in the same. Pain begets pleasure begets pain anew!
>D̴̷̟͚̙̝͂̃ͬ̃̈͡O̵͍̟̮͈͔̗̎̐̽̓ͭ̉͢ ̵͚̰̺ͯͧ̊̇͟N̩̘̜͋̓͑̽̔͗͡Ō̪̩͎̹̖̯̊̎ͤ̈́̐ͣT̵̷̪̺̙̤̪̔̿̒͒ ̛̠̤̰̻̩̎͊̃̎͟F͔̭͈͍͈͍̊͒̇ͤE̬̭̣̖̪̥̻͛̿A̢͓͙ͫ̈ͯ̍̂̾̚R̛̮̞̳̳͉ͪ̍́ͧͧ͋ ̷̵̴̥̤ͮ̐ͬT̩͚ͤ̆̆̋ͫ̐̿͠H̯̰ͧͯ͌̒̚̕E̫̦͚͔̬̘̱͕ͭ̄̐͐͋ ̣̝̖͕̣͔̗̝̍̃T̪̥̮̀̔ͨ̉͒ͣͭ͢͡Ę̧̭̰͂̋̏̉ͣͤ͒̀N̰̪͙̼̘̉̈͒̉E̷̻̭̹̰̦̖̺͓͂͋B̝̝̟̊ͣ̓̾̓͊ͩ̽͌́͝Ṙ͇̳̰̫͖̙͖̎͗ͬ̕O̴̟̖̻̰͓̼̖͌͗̾ͧ͗U͈͕ͩͯͮ͗́͞͝S̵̡̼̤̻̝͈ͫͭͅ ̝̦̥̩̬͛̏̇̋͑̐̏́ͅE̴͈͉̳̜̖̗ͤͮͨͤ͊̒͌͒̋͡M̦̻̦̚͞B̸̰̻̱̟̭̰̖͍͒̔͆R̡̰͕̟̼ͮA̮͙̪͓͇̳̩̞̩̐̾̏͋̃ͭ̔C̸̣̗̦̻̩͍͑́͛̇͂E͚̖̳̺̙ͦ̂̃ͧ̓́
>Ȃ̩͍̻̹̦̒ͨ͆̏Ç̤̗̝̼̖̞͈ͧ̄ͅÇ̪͐̋̄̏ͧ̚E̷͙͔͋̿ͧͩ̀ͫP̼̙̟͓̗̎́ͮ̋ͨͪ̏͠T̘͉̙͍ͭ͛͊ͨ̿́ ̝͖̙͍͉̄̉͑̈́͆ͪ͘͜Ỉ̻̻̖̖̪̩̇̽́͞T̛̤̯̘̬̂̎̈̊͂ͫ͛̌͞ ̡̳͎̫̣̭̀ͫI̡̦̜̣͑̄̍̾ͯ̎͟͞N̷̢͈̖̬̯̟̥̂̍̇ͭ̾́T̨͕͉̟̥̺̻̘̋̌̎ͤ͒͡Ô̵̵̧̪̫̱ͯ͑͒ͯ̿ ̭̱̻̏͜Y̶̙̪̰͂̔́͝Ŏ̶͈̦̭ͩ̈̂ͪ̚U̢̳͓̥̖̞̔̍͂̈̓̽̿͡R̦̬̼̜̰͖ͫ̂͐̉̚ ̨̝̙̞͙͗̿ͭ̑͑ͤ͊́I͓̺̬͓͑ͤ̐̏̎͡C̢̱̣̥̝̠̝̬̦͒͛̓ͫͦ̊̂͡H̛̭̰͎̞̻̾ͣ́̕O̸̬͍̞͕̞̦̜ͤ̓͛͗́ͤͮ͘R̶͍̦̖͉͔͙̤ͨ̿̀͛̽̎ͫͮ͡-̙̰̠̟̺͙ͩ͆̍͐ͅṠ̱͇̺̳̹̙̱̠̄̄̌̌ͭ̃̔ͯ́͟T̗̞̦̳̳̙͚̃̎ͮ̈ͣ͒͡A̭̰̣̙̻̘̳ͣ̇̾̄̂́ͪͅİ̵̙̗͕̺ͨͫͤ͒͘͝N͚̬̤̗̦̞͔̬̿͌͊̈̓͂͂͛͢E̷̸̢̦͚̘̦͛̄͋́̂Ḍ̢͉̙̳͈͚̼̣ͮ̌̐̃ ̠̟̎̇ͮͫ͌̕͜A̸̡̩̹͉̜͓̯ͧ̂̔́ͫR͍͉̮͕̎M̢̧̺̘͖͚̬̬̞̪̔̋͡S̡̗͇̗͐ͤͮ̚ ̷̖͕̐ͯ͊̌́̔͡Å̟̟̒̈̇Š͈͊̀̏͞ ̬̘̱̱ͫͬͩ̔ͬ͒̂́Y̡̤͎͎̳̦̣̰ͭ͊̂̿Ő̧̮͎̞̟̙́͡Ų̼̥͓͎ͪͫ́͊̃ͨ̈ ̡͖̬̳̦̘̂ͦ̔ͫ͆̒͞͠W̷̸̦̜͎̰͚̖̜̪̬̾ͬ̈́̓̆̓̏͆O̡̜̪͖̗͖͕̞̹͗̒͊̏̈́Û̢̧͕̼̦͇̮͇̍ͬͬͣ͛͛͊͞L͚̣͔̣͉͈̱ͩͯ́͛̂̕D̴͍͍͚̙̺̖͌ͮ̌ͅ ̴̣̜̩ͩͨ̾̏̉̓ͮ̎A̠͎̪̫̼͔ͪ́͂ ̹̦̩̫͋͗̋̑ͨ̓ͦ͟L͎̤̀ͦ̿ͪ̓̽̀O̶̢̭̮̭̙ͮ̈́͊V̷̱̜̊E̡͎͈̭͇͕̐̊́̌ͨR̶͎̦̜͉͙͓̟̂ͨͧ̇̆͊ͤ̔̔͜

>as user's mind shatters all he has connecting him to this world is the embrace of feathers and the vague sounds of a chicken clucking

>We have such sights to show you, Dear Michael!
Hellraiser AU when?

Not likely, really. Not many people are interested in spooks. Would be neat, though.
>tfw you're more interested in the shitty Direct to video Hellraiser coming out this year than you are in 6

Oh shit there's more of them coming out?

There's Lucifer's AU with these cuties but not much to them other than their designs.

Yeah. Heather Langenkamp's supposed to be in it. Whether the movie will be fun schlock or just plain bad has yet to be seen.

That's still nice, though. Really like the foxy and bonnie's gaunt designs.

Neat! I'll have to keep an eye out for that one.

Why we so ded?

We're dying we should just let the general die who's even left etc etc.

It's a Saturday.
It's between noon to 3 in the us, so most are either at work or are going to be working in a few hours.
Life.
Lots of reasons really but those are 3 big ones.

>who's even left
OCfag roll call?

So that one Minireena on the ground is totally dabbing, right?

Fuck you, I'm playing videogames.

Been done. It's a repeated pointless endeavor just like what's your favorite writefag or which OCfag are underrated or which Freddy would you kiss on the mouth.

Give us a rundown on your ideal, perfect FNAF game.

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/179678123/#179779574
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/180043278/#180368506

>Gritty Noir Flavor
>Set during FNAF1
>You play as an undercover cop that's infiltrated the Pizzaria to investigate the strange number of disappearing children and employees
>What you didn't expect was the supernatural antics happening inside the place!
>Now you're locked in, and must not only investigate the store, but avoid both the horrifying animatronics, as well as the gaze of the security guard.
>Stealth elements and main gameplay takes place over the five nights
>Player can move freely in first person through the pizzaria
>Relies on sound and visuals to tell where things are
>Use things like noises to distract the animatronics (throwing cups to lure them away, avoiding things that would make too much noise like opening doors quickly, etc)
>Also need to avoid cameras, because Mike is still a security guard and will (unwillingly) try to stop you or at least become distracted
>Three endings, depending on events.
>Either you get your evidence and MIke survives, You get the evidence and witness mike get suited, or you are caught and mike gets suited
>Getting caught but allowing mike to live unlocks a new night where you must both hunt down and defend mike depending on an "Influence" gauge that fills and the night goes on

a reboot in the style of JOC with a retelling of the first game's story aimed at a more mature audience (not this kiddy fanbase pandering)

>The infamous dating sim game
>Day shift lets you interact with the staff and bots in VN fashion, talking to each one and building rapport
>try to solve the mystery behind what caused each bot's ghost to haunt their suit
>At night it's business as usual, with the bots' habits becomming influenced by your daytime actions.
>Friendlier=/=Less aggressive at night.
>Certain bots might want to make you into more of a friend (i.e. suit you) if they like you more, while others would choose to avoid you.
Freddy becomes more aggressive at night if you're on good terms with him. If you piss him off he'll work on sabotaging the cameras when he becomes active instead.
Bonnie will become passive and not leave teh stage if she's on good terms with you. If piss her off she can rush down the hall like foxy.
Chica will hang out more in the kitchen when you're on good terms with her. If you piss her off she will appear at either door much more frequently
Foxy will mull around and stalk you, freddy style, when he is friendly (pirate bros!), he becomes active much quicker when you aren't on good terms.

>Y-you too

A sci-fi horror game with organic-infused animatronics. Like an endoskeleton made from parts of an actual human skeleton, with eyeballs and an exposed brain. Or a Bonnie whose face is torn off, exposing a human head staring out at you, buried under technology. You can leave it ambiguous as to whether or not the animatronics are doing this themselves. If you want to tie it into canon, you can make it be part of Afton's experiments, and where FNAF 1 Foxy revealed his endoskeleton, Foxy's wear and tear reveals the older brother underneath. Sometimes you can see a nervous system in places it shouldn't and couldn't be in.

>tfw plushfucker user didn't post anything after 9 months
>tfw no art of pregger plush Nightmare Mangle

Can someone do a better iteration of beanpole? The whole "putting you into a suit gets me cyber-wet" thing was nice but weaver never went anywhere with it and now I've got the weirdest case of blueballs.

No. Your fetish is shit.

Youre shit

It's your fantasy, man. You do it.

Please explain story of fanf

In Five at Nights Freddy's you must protect yourself in your office from animatronic animals like the kinds you would see at Chuck e Cheese or Rockafire Explosion. You work as the nightguard, Mike Schmidt, a man with no known information as to easier self insert into them. The five animatronics are Freddy, Freddy, Freddy, Freddy, and Golden Freddy. The five Freddy's only roam the halls at night, so if your character was to tell management they would brush it off either because they don't believe you or to save face.

Freddy is my favorite Freddy desu

Mike goes to different apartments and makes new friends.

>weaver never went anywhere with it
I really wish weaver had done something with everything because he doesn't do anything and nobody does anything and I wish I'd do something but I can't do anything so somebody do something or else I won't do nothing.

Sometimes weaver times it sometimes it sometimes it weaver times weaver.

These kind of images always creep me out. The blank stare and pinprick eyes will do way more than blood and gore. That said, I wish we could use animated pngs here because as a gif it's fairly obvious.

Someone wanted her in a sundress. Loathe how this came out but eh. Practice.

That'd be me. I'm the someone and artists tend to be their own worst critics anyways. Ya did good, Ghost.

Cute.

The 2head/4arm varieties of Mangos have always been my favorite.