Minecraft General - /mcg/ Dragon Edition

Last bread: We discuss Minecraft, Minecraft memes, projects, seeds, building ideas...
Share server memes and keep the screenshots coming, we want to see more memes!
If you develop mods or anything Minecraft related, keep us updated so we can give feedback.
Don't spam your server or discord here; use the list from the link below to advertise it.

>==[Links]====[News]==

Other urls found in this thread:

minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/dragonrealm
reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/6rrxl1/modeler_texture_artist_looking_to_make_a_mod_with/
imgur.com/a/lxspy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ded

Believe in yourself!

bump

Doing a test for my bone blocks for the ossuary village in the future, at least the slab works, damned shadow in the stairs.

Looks good, user.

Who let it die.

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE.

Mof, obviously.

Made a house in a server my friend has. I haven't played Minecraft in a few years, but I think it turned out well.
Unsurprisingly, Vanilla still has almost no good blocks for building with. Any mod recommendations for good building materials?

Chisel, obviously. Carpenter's Blocks if you want slopes and diagonals.

Thanks. Did a little update and made a test shack with the blocks and a fence thing with BoP nether spines. Shit will be comfy in the bone zone. Only bad thing is that I discovered Custom things don't let me make proper jack lanterns, so my skull lantern will not face right, oh well, nothing is perfect.

Thank you for the recommendations! :)

Anyone here use Rails of War?
I downloaded the newest update off their Twitter, what are you supposed to load the howitzer and machinegun with?

i need a comfy vanilla texture pack, preferrably something that can make buildings actually look good.
16x or 32x preferred

Pixel Reality/Perfection
Use the one that fits you the best

pixel reality looks great, thanks

ded

dedr

dedst

but time for necromancy. Anyone else still play in 1.6.4? What mods should I get should I finally decide to go play in 1.7.10?

Conquest Reforged

Considering how ded this thread is, should we find some other games to discuss?
Or maybe merge with some general as ded as this one?

no
other MC-like games are even shittier than vanilla and other generals don't want us around because they think we're all underages playing vanilla

>start up modpack
>computer melts
ITS TOO HOT

Well then, what if we make our own game?

Drop your ideas. From simple mechanics, to complex gameplay.
I will start: no GUIs, everything done by interacting with world.

*blocks your chest*
What do you do?

Poke the lolis pussy

drag you back to /v/ where you belong

I dont understand Remain in Motion engines. How do i power it so that it can go in inverted direction? (ie UP and DOWN, LEFT and RIGHT)

Added some snow and created mountain steps. The next question is where it should lead.

Is there a rotating mod that can turn a spiral staircase into an elevator?

>giant science labratory with a giant tesla coil sticking out
>floating wizard tower
>bust of a deity

just a few ideas

Now I'm wondering if theres aone of those waifu model changing mods/resource pack that add animu sounds to them. Cave spiders will become even more annoying in abandoned mines!

There's no more pixelmon threads on vp so I'm just gonna ask here

How come only the fire electric and flying type gyms appear in my world ? When I use struc list it only shows me those and the grass one, but when I try to spawn the grass gym it says structure not found.

neat
the steps look a bit too artificial though

Narrow mountains are hard. I'll clean them up bit by bit as I pass by it.

who

What mod is that in the OP?
I want to get ambushed by dragons while exploring.

CSSH

Ice and fire, it is only for 1.10 and 1.11 if I remenber right, sadly.

>it is only for 1.10 and 1.11
That sucks.
Is there anything like it for 1.7.10?

I didn't find any I am also searching for mods that add huge beasts to my world. The closest I could find was the monster hunter one,
memespawn and the mlp orespawn. they all add way too much junk I dont need ingame, and the monster hunter one would need JAS to make them spawn overworld.

>minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/dragonrealm
Maybe this plus DragonMounts?

I like Monster Hunter, so I might try this. Is JAS difficult to set up?
This looks interesting.

>Is there a rotating mod that can turn a spiral staircase into an elevator?
Can you provide an example of this somehow? this is really hard to mentally visualize.

Oooh it is a bit complex. but if you dont mind, it adds all the mobs to their own dimension.

Oh, thats something! How did I let it slip?

reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/6rrxl1/modeler_texture_artist_looking_to_make_a_mod_with/
>The artist of Magneticraft has pretty much lost all its hopes in getting someone to develop it
>Now he is trying to get lucky and find something else to work on
This is pretty sad, Magneticraft was a great mod.
imgur.com/a/lxspy

>but if you dont mind, it adds all the mobs to their own dimension.
Well, I'll look into it then.

IS aether II worth getting to 1.7.10?

think it fucks up the lighting engine somehow

random pitch black dark blocks

Uh, thanks user, I think I already have enough dimensions anyway.

> like:
> 1.12+
> Don't like:
> anything before 1.12 :P
fuck