>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAnNkb

Previous:

GAIUS BTFO
HOMOS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Kill yourself Tharjacuck.

Why is Corrin so popular? I thought people hated Corrin wtf.

Me on the right

I am the stick of my sucker
Sugar is my body and syrup is my blood
I have devoured over a thousand sweets
Unknown to defeat
Nor known to victory
Have withstood shame to attain many feathers
Yet, these flags will never win anything
So, as I play,
Unlimited Gain Works

I love Severa! Early mornings with Severa are the best!

SOFT DRAGON PUSSY

TMS crossover in 4 years please.

She appeals to the lowest common denominator of "people".

>kamuiniggers losing out on cumulative score

hahahaha

t. Literal flaming faggot

/v/eddit waifucucks like and dumb otomeshits like

I know some people got it worse than me, but I just wanted to vent my frustrations.
I literally just woke up in a cold sweat from a nightmare, rolled my orbs, and nearly had a heart attack when I saw the new character flash for Clair before the 4-stars popped.
I just want my lewd barefoot magic pal.

Shut up about this fucking game already. Nearly 2 years of silence before and after its release should be enough to really drive home how dead it is.

>Implying
Literal ugliest lord. Even Lucina is better looking.

Good thing Leo lost in the previous round so I don't have to see him getting humiliated like that.

Don't worry user, with luck death will come for us soon

Being gay is wrong, user

f

maybe you shouldn't get close to gambling if you react this badly to it?

General Genealogy advice? Going to suffer through these fucking 80s hair metal portraits after all. Who's good? Who's shit? Who should fuck whom? Is there a good / bad ending scenario based on something vaguely suggested instead of properly explained? Is there reinforcement or long range staff spam?

Source? Google gives me nothing.

Wow, that art is ugly as shit. Though I expect nothing less from Xanderfags.

but I want art of Corrin raping Leo!

Switch port will come later this year and the characters will be included in PQ2, just you wait and see.

Holy fuck user. How many summoning sessions did you go through?

If you don't save every village in this game then Alvis comes and torches your ass after Chapter 5.

Just do whatever. It's one of the easiest games in the series.

Yeesh. The shit you run into in arena.

the banners were cursed do not continue

I wonder who died for that DB3, I hope it's just a 4* Klein.

Maybe a 5* Hawkeye

>the score discrepancy is so large that Gaius will get multiple back-to-back bonus rounds and still come nowhere close to Corrin's score

Incredible.

Alec, Noishe and Arden are shit, but you can deploy everyone so I still use them (Arden guards the castle, Alec and Noishe can maybe kill a bandit between the two of them more seriously Alec is helpful for recruiting Ayra)

Just follow your gut re pairings

Reinforcements and staves yes, but you can spam long range staves too

Artist is solopipb

Happy hunting

>wake up
>no new banner

But /feg/ told me there would be a flyers banner with Hinka yesterday :(

What did you expect?

Ladies, would you ever consider wearing this?

So it's safe to say Corrin won't be getting any bonuses anytime soon, right? I want to sleep

Local woman never procs Counter.

i wonder how many 3 5* summoning sessions and maybe even a 4 5* session you guys missed out on because you sniped only one colour.

Don't forget about flags.
Gaius players will definitely burn at least enough flags this hour to give Corrin her one and only bonus, then she'll shoot so far ahead that Gaius will get constant bonuses.

Exactly this.

>10x Gaius's score.
Probably never

>Corrin will literally never get a bonus round.
(LOL

No, looks like shit.

I think your gravely underestimating how many people want to play it but didn't have a WiiU, it looks more interesting and fun than Fates at least, instead of trying to mix a serious story with a moe fan game and failing, it's just a straight atlus otaku RPG, if you think there isn't a huge audience for that from the Fire Emblem franchise you're crazy.

Sure, you go on and sleep. You won't miss out. :)

Lol no, 58x3>531.

my breasts would pop out

Don't get me wrong, Corrin's garbage.

But I hate Gaius so much more. Especially after what happened to Tomato boy

Tellius Counter is the most useless shit. Only Corrosion could be worse.

ehhhhhhhh

maybe the black version

>ugly, confusing pastel ribbon design on front
>mini-dress, doesn't even reach down like a gown
>doesn't show off any side-belly or collarbone
You're better off juat wearing a cosplay of the dress to like a prom or something, see how many heads that'll turn.

Looks like shit even on a model.

gayus will be the first non female winner

I lost to this thinking it would be braindead free win by throwing Hector in a defensive tile, they wouldn't die in 1 hit because of defensive tiles + debuffs then reduced his HP below 90% and above 70% then he died. Amazing.

gaius is going to have bonus for every single round

rolled like 110~ orbs so far, got my rate broken twice by Ephraim and Olwen, just got 20 orbs and rolled again and no blues, rolled a Raven, stilll at 3.0%, at the very least I won't get a Corrin for gauntlet, getting her by the end of the month is becoming more of a longshot at this point.

I like Hana

Flags

HOW COULD ANYONE HATE ON THIS

shes retarded

Me too.

by actually playing fates

Gaius is actually a good character.

Oh, hi Eliwoodbro, missed you buddy

We can always get the commons some other time, if you don't go for limited characters when are you ever going to get them?

>that much 4star+10 colorless

100% certain that's someone who whaled for bridelia and thats his sample group from colorless hell

what the fuck

I love Effie, she makes me happy.

Candy man a shit. I can't believe he retained popularity.

What is Gaius's appeal? Provide examples and citations.

Stay mad.

I WILL CUT YOU DOWN

Easy feathers

>You will never rub your dick between Effie's thighs

Good thing i didn't play fates then
I love her so much

If you loved her you would call her by her real name, I bet you play in English too you don't love her.

>when are you ever going to get them?
apparently not during this banner

Wew lad that's one spicy meme.

>in love with someone from a game you haven't even played

Are there... other people in this thread that do that?

le bad boy with a sweet tooth lmao

what the

>waifuing someone you know almost nothing about

>Playing since launch
>Still no Effie

>you will never have her crush your dick with those thighs

I don't have the money to buy a JPN 3DS.

Fuck off mentally ill.

You have a waifu, you make them good. No wiggle room.

Needs to show more skin, then it might be interesting to wear to a party, even then the colors are awful and the fake ribbons trashy - might look better with real ribbons.
Also the length of the dress is completely wrong

Hana's little toes

I want to be Corrin's best friend.
I want to meet her as a child and laugh and play together.
I want to be there when she's sad and taken away back to her palace without any friends.
I want to meet her years later and watch as she gets excited over meeting her friend again.
I want to spend time playing again and telling stories of old times.
I want to hold her hand and pat her head and watch her ears wiggle & tail swing from side to side.
I swear I'm not Silas, fuck that guy.

I sure as shit hope not. Worst I am is thinking Julia and Olwen are cute while not having played their games yet

Not really surprising. FE is just known as a waifu series now so you'd have a bunch of idiots calling the first girl they see their waifu. Course the user is probably just shitposting but still

So you're saying people who fall in love with video game characters from games they haven't played are NOT mentally ill?

I don't believe you for one bit.
has the term waifu really fallen so low that people like this exist?

Why even give her sapphire lance at that point? She looks like she'd shit on any typical red. Might as well give her Killer Lance so she can kill the occasional red.

He's cute, he's a typical sarcastic rogue with a heart of gold that people tend to like, he can bake and sew, and he's generally a pretty nice guy judging from most of his supports. He also seems laid-back and like he'd be fun to hang around with. I'm surprised that girls like him.
Also, Japanese fans like guys with a sweet tooth. It's a trope over there and I don't know why.
He also has some pretty good supports with Maribelle, Chrom, Cherche, Lissa, and surprisingly, Robin.