How do we convince manufacturers to just make their old cars again...

How do we convince manufacturers to just make their old cars again? Look at this shit new cars need to be nuked out of existence

Do you think people would really pay money adjusted for inflation for an outdated piece of shit with a floppy chassis that would get nuked by anything new?

Write Congress and convince them to reduce safety standards.

old cars are fucking garbage. new cars are better because they include technological advancements.

If I was wrong I invite you to chose a ford model t over a 918 Spyder or Model S

You won't unless your iq is below 40 lol

You can't, emissions and safety regs would put a stop to that even if they wanted to.

Looks like this guy made the right choice.

>A car can either be an ancient relic or a new performance/electric car.

Have you ever heard of the 90s/early 2000s?

Garbage and slow plus ugly

U fukin wut m8?
I'll smack u right in the gabber, I swear on me mum.

If I pick the right Model T I can sell it then buy a Spyder AND a Model S.

>Garbage
A matter of taste. Where I'm at the average age of cars on the road would probably be around 2002-2003. They've held up well over the years too.

>Slow
You don't need a crazy-fast car for everyday duties. In the 70s and 80s most cars took between 10 and 15 seconds to get to 60 MPH. And people lived with it. If anything they should be making new cars slower to reduce the number of fatalities caused by speeding.

>Ugly
Once again, a matter of taste. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Model Ts aren't crazy valuable, you know. You can pick one up through the fucking Model T club for $7k.
>t. Past Model T owner.

>using this big of a Strawman

How do we convince shit taste Luddites that old cars are garbage? That's a bigger issue.

>huge straw man
That's how people with an IQ of 40 argue, because they can't see past their own delusions.

You compared the first mass produced car to a modern hypercar. If you had maybe brought up a Corola or some other modern people mover, you might be taken more seriously. You damn well knew we aren't talking about cars from 1912.

I compared what to what?
Are you delusional too?
I am saying the guy who is straw-manning hard is a literally mentally handicapped.

>If I was wrong I invite you to chose a ford model t over a 918 Spyder or Model S
That's a bit of a leap, broski. Those cars, regardless of the obvious difference in technology, we're built for 2 totally different things.

>i don't know what a strawman is
the post

>Write Congress, Council of Europe, and the National Diet and convince them to reduce safety standards.

ftfy

You keep responding to the wrong person, fucknut.
This is the autist you should be calling out

see

>be me
>love technologically advanced cars
>currently can only afford old "shitboxes" like a 1991 Mazda Miata
>really love rowing gears
>but i also got to drive a 911 with PDK and realized how fun and obviously faster that is.

you dumb fucks don't realize you can like both right? but for the most part, some of us on here can really afford the cheaper older shit and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

kys