YGO General #2565

A whale of a time Edition

Last Thread: →
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!PgZhXS6A!ICsHKwTX9Sk2nWpXId5n5w
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)

●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)
●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)

Because Pokemon plummeted in popularity HARD during 3rd and 4th gen to the point where it was borderline dead. Up until then, their card art was more or less exactly the same as in gen 1.

Towards the end of 4th gen and the start of 5th gen is when they started dumbing down the card game and releasing the nice Full Arts. This is around 2011, which is also when Vanguard temporarily stole the #2 most popular TCG slot from Duel Masters. Connect the dots.

I'm talking about the money cards, the art can look really good when fully integrated with the card. Foil and sparkles just don't cut it for my expensive cardboard

So when is this fucker coming to the TCG? I want to unironically throw Treeborn Frog in shit again.

Should have posted this instead

Oops, I was just artposting, didn't mean to quote

7th for not submitting to the paywall

Nani?
Oh okay.
I don't understand, if Links aren't even good, why is he a paywall?

You need to buy it if you want to use your Extra deck to it's fullest potential!

I wonder about that.

>not playing $30 Phantasm Spirals without wasting a penny in the Extra Deck

Its just a meme but its pretty much the boss monster of link decks atm until we get something better. You arent doing much without firewall if you're running link centric decks

We paywall hour?
Nice dies to MST archetype.

>He thinks Links are a paywall
Embarrassing!

I can bet $20 right now some discord faggot already posted in this thread, and coincidentally, it is already bad.

Posted what?

can you link summon using face down monsters?

Any of these posts, we have Pokemon garbage, link haters, petdeck shitter, and the op image is Arc-V garbage.

Can you Synchro Summon with face down monsters?

>He likes Noble Knights

No but you can fusion even contact fusion with face down monsters that's why I asked.

>He still likes Noble Knights

@185020202
@185020556
What the f*ck is wrong with noble knights bro?!

Can someone navy seals this shitter?

Walking into AIDS hour.

Also World Chalice vs Spyrals post Helix: which is the least shit Link deck?

If you are going to play shit, why not play Noble Knights and make the game go quick.

Can we get an admin here?!

>Not Guardians

Keep reporting. Noblefaggot dude will eventually give up just like literally faggot

I told you to put a tripcode on so I can filter your garbage.

World chalice just whips out firewall and burns through resources, spyrals can at least swing big with the swarm and disrupt to an extent

Spyrals recover like crazy while chalice relies on emeral for extended plays but World chalice gets you card advantage outside of more spyrals

And both die to a single Solemn and have zero tops. So stop wasting time on cards that are literally worthless and try to think about the actual game when we have WCS to win.

>And both die to a single Solemn and have zero tops.
SPYRAL isn't even out in the OCG and TCG doesn't have Double Helix yet, so that's not really a fair judgment.

You think it's fair to wait for them to be released and knowingly watch it all fail so the thread gets ruined later over how wrong you are?

Ur mom dies to a solemn

>And both die to a single Solemn
That can be said about most decks
>stop wasting time on cards that are literally worthless and try to think about the actual game when we have WCS to win.
t. Konami shill

This
I just built this irl for less than $15US (minus the maxxC) and got top 4 at locals
was kind of flukey but whatever
the deck is solid.

Woah, that reminds me of the last time the thread persistently shit on a yet-to-be-released deck and jerk off to current meta.

>I got top 4 at locals

It was literally only JoeyStorm who shat on Zodiac Beasts.

Why the fuck are you here if you aren't playing this game? Don't tell me you don't find enjoyment in winning.

Pokemon cards look too childish, Magic takes itself too seriously, Yugioh is that awesome middle ground where a waifu deck can beat a more serious looking "but not too serious" dragon deck. Personal opinion of course.

Pfft, yeah.
Make your own scapegoat after the fact, user.

The shitposting persist throughout the weeks 24/7

BUT HOW DO THEY WIN

>You can only win with current meta decks
lmao

>So stop wasting time on cards that are literally worthless and try to think about the actual game when we have WCS to win.
;)

This is the worst general on this board. You fucks don't even play, you have one outdated simulator and the other one has no enforcement for rules, and you have some discord circlejerk that you allow to ruin these threads, and not to mention the Yu-Gi-Oh community already has a toxic playerbase along with one of the worst companies managing the games in the recent years. Why dou you even bother?

Is /ksg/ still exist?

>He only has this site to talk about yugioh
Go talk to your yugioh playing friends, bum around locals, or go to a different site. It is shit here but crying isn't going to fix anything. Learn how to shuffle through shitpost or you'ew gonna have a bad time.

>You fucks don't even play
Ah, you probably topped locals once, beat your shitter friends and now think you're hot shit or a magic baby

i wish yugioh had full arts, there's a lot of cards that either don't look good in the small art box (like master peace) or would just benefit from having one

>flip a flip and flip it back
>"searchable" and usable t1 via raff
Too bad Raff is R4, meaning there's no splashable 1-card Raff or something.
Not to mention every flip monster with more than 2K DEF is either hard OPT, high level, or just have a subpar effect.

I'm only here because tripfags make this place bearable

If you love tripfags so much why not join the discord and fuck off from here?

Dumb Akkoposter

>Give solution
>dummy
Yeah, now I see why you love tripfags so much, become one too so I can filter you as well.

dear /dng/

stop posting yuya threads on other boards

love, /vp/

Calm down, dumb Akkoposter

I'm gonna miss ghostricks after links.

Arc-V MANGA, user. It's Yoshidakino so it's fine.

Can I kaiju an opponents monster that's in the extra monster zone?

Because they make THIS general better, can't you fucking read?
>too stupid to know someone else responded to him
That explains your stupidity

WHY CAN'T THIS CUNT JUST DESTROY

Adapt it into EMZ lock with Socuteboss.
Not my fault the level 2 Ghostrick is kind of terrible.

yes, your kaiju goes to the mmz you choose

You can, but only if the MMZ isn't full.
Yeah, so in case you're faced against Extra-Link focused deck, you can't just Kaiju your way out.
Good thing that kind of deck doesn't exist.

>Treeborn revive on SP
>Linkuri tribute Treeborn to revive
>Treeborn revive itself again
neat

>the link rules smoked out everyone who cares about tricks
It's nice to know there are others
Personally I'm gonna see how far reviving xyzs with Break and Linking with them to plus carries me

I'm not gonna lie didn't think of that.I think neko will be used more now.

Ah okay, so I can tribute his extra deck zone monster, but my kaiju will go to the normal monster zone?

Just trying to clear this up before I go play with some of my friends that wanna try out their new link decks

yea

user, I'm sorry to tell you this, but,
>Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard and you do not control "Treeborn Frog": You can Special Summon this card. You must control no Spell/Trap Cards to activate and to resolve this effect.
>Once per turn, during your Standby Phase
>Once per turn,
>Once
>per
>turn

They actually errata'd Treeborn to be OPT.

When Beelzeus tops worlds

It's soft OPT.
If you successfully revive it, the opt reset.
It's there in case it gets negated in grave, so no infinite loop with Necrovalley, or exhausting all LaDD's negation.

>If you successfully revive it, the opt reset.
Ah, I see.
Well, I'm off to shank the judge at locals who judged otherwise.

Any tips for a returning player? I've looked up the current meta decks and Invoked looks fun.

Just ask that judge whether you can use a revived ABC banish effect if you already used that monster's effect that turn, but you sac it, and then revive it with CotH/Magnet Reverse.

What kind of tips do you want?

Stay away from Zoodiac and True Draco because they're most likely nearing the end of their shelf life and will get nuked by the next ban list that is supposed to be in mid-September.

Konami is not hitting True Draco in the next list. They still want to sell their Secret Diagram and Master Peace.

Zoodiac will die though.

But at the same time, True Draco is too new to get reprinted in the Mega Tins, and they do want to sell their new sets.

Certain cards to watch out for, combos that I might be unaware of, or just anything in general that might be helpful.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Try Invoked Spellbooks or Kaiju variants, they seem to be doing OK for a sleeper deck right now.

redpill me on counter fairies

Artemis set 4 pass

but not hitting true draco would guarantee no one buying cotd, cibr, spirit warriors, and possibly extreme forces if there's no better decks in there either

Summon Level 4 LIGHT Fairy that does something good with Counter Traps
Set Counter Traps
Protip: Ties of the Brethren gets you more level 4 LIGHT Fairy monsters that do something good with Counter Traps
Protip; you might need Sanctuary in the Sky to get the most of it

Once you negate your opponent's ass into an empty field you swing for game with those level 4 LIGHT Fairy monsters that interact with Counterino Traperinos

What do you use to protect your field spell? I've got some Field Barriers lying aroung but it's text references the old field spell rules so i don't know

I don't know where you stopped, but to make things short

>TCG is dominated by Zoodiacs and True Draco. Next list is coming soon and it will kill the first (hopefully, otherwise interest on the game dies for TCG), while the latter is still up to debate
>OCG meta is pic related. Pretty fun.
>All decks are running good field spells and cards to search them such as Terraforming and Set Rotation
>Handtraps everywhere. Maxx C, Ghost Ogre/Ash/Reaper. Effect Veiler and Artifact Lancea are getting used on OCG and depending on how TCG meta evolves, you need to watch for them too
>Link Summon (learn everything about it btw) slowed the pace of some good decks (usually decks that made unbreakable boards and/or relied too much on Extra Deck) but at the same time are making decks that activate shit by sending cards to graveyard, faster, such as ABC and SPYRAL.
>If you want to buy anything, look for Battle Legend: Light's Revenge (amazing reprint set)

Also take a look at the newest Starter Deck, the new booster, Code of the Duelist and go from there.

If Gofu stays at 3, interest in links will be higher. Konami might let Gofu pass to sell some bucks too. Spirit Warriors is still far, but I can see Konami unbanning Gateway for that. Kevin will eat shit though.

>Konami brutalizes True Draco and Zoodiac
>they hit ABC in the same way OCG did
What would you even run in such a setting? Invoked Spellbook Windwitch decks? Trickstars? Magibullets?

thats the obvious part user, i am searching for epicc techs but ty anyway

There was a time when Counter Fairies were somehow ran together with Glad Beasts.
I guess you could make Invoked Counter Fairies thanks to their LIGHT attribute but your Monster-Spell-Trap ratio wouldn't be optimal for Mechaba's negation.

Then there's Agents who are relevant again thanks to Venus and her balls.

>Venus and her balls

futa when

What would happen if konami decides to unban every single card but the max amount of playable cards is 1?

highlander format

Neo Parshath and Valkyria trigger off stuff being neg'd, not specifically counter traps. So you could maybe meme in Mechaba or WW into CWing?

reminds me that i got sacced at locals by a guy who turbo'd Krystia+Herald of Perfection + Firewall with 3+fairies in hand thanks to fluffal cyber angels brillant fusion engine ft. Venus
shame i lost the diceroll desu

Is there something like Kagetokage but for Fairy?

you could play goblinberg or any r4nk shit desu
maybe link slayer