/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1940

Cow killer edition

>Recent News
Surprise Ticket! Available 8/5 to 8/9
Summer Livestream Summary - pastebin.com/PsbupquE

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for August:
7/31 - 8/8 - Poacher's Day
8/9 - 8/15 - Five Flowers of Fate
8/16 - 8/23 - Guild War (Earth favored)
8/24 - 8/30 - Xeno Sagittarius Clash
8/31 - ??? - New Scenario Event

8/1 - 8/15 - 16 Million Player Celebration (Daily Free 10-Roll 8/1 - 8/8, Magnafest, 1/2 off Free Quests, Daily Crystals, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread

Kinda wish I was greedier and made more accounts during this amazing(?) event

Very brand new player here and I know it's a bit early considering we have a couple more 10 rolls coming up but other than the Mahira and zoi accounts what other ones have potential?

Not sure how often these massive roll giveaways are or if I should even bother to have an alt, I just know I probably don't have enough time for two accounts

post baka

user...

>still play this kusoge shitfest when the literally Game of the fucking Century just released exactly 6 hours 6 minutes 6 seconds ago

Fucking Sapes, i swear

The only other one that has potential is the Varuna one if you're willing to start whaling for water. Thes roll giveaways usually happen every 3 months (rarely 2months).

I wouldn't bother with the alt. You don't really need one.

>Wanna play dark?
>Wanna play earth?

If you chose any of the above, keep the other one, those 2 have the best limiteds in the game.

With how ugly halle is you want to get Ayer he's a cuter girl!
Ayer a cute! CUTE !

Just the SSR yugu staffs right?

>pic
Asanagi, pls.

Shut up Jessica

Keep the number 3 if you want to become a memer dark lord

I'm thinking about ticketing the placenta girl for slime blasting, but would I ever actually get to use her for anything else with my current units?

In the long run, Mahira will be worth more than s. zoi. Because you can go F2P and make 5* Sarasa and 5* Okto for free. But it would take you 7 months if you're lucky. (It took me 7 months since I started playing to get 2 5* GW chars.)

S. zoi is good but you have to suptix 2 more characters.

so.

>tfw dont care about the game anymore and used all my dama bars and gold bars on chev swords for fun
Oh wow light you have shit damage

What the fuck is this shit?

It's just a meme user, you'll hit like a potato. it only exists because ulta baha HL hits like a truck.

Magisa, Altair, Ayer, Juliet/Jeanne/Albert, Vira/Naru. Pick whatever you want to work on.

DORAPH GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

post gif of trial run along with your light grid

I'm saving 2!! bars and KMR can't stop me

>suptix.
THANK YOU KMR, I LOVE YOU.

Who should I get with the ticket?

No.

Hate to break it to you but it doesn't work the way you think it works

MUH DEEK

Get Razia or Sara and EXPLODE

Dark - Get Djeanne and proceed to blow everything up with zoi not HL(need magna claws). Make Six and you'll have a solid dark team.

Wind - Korwa for the amazing broken buffs and works on other elements.

Fire - Yuel the fire goddess

Fuck the other elements until you get better characters.

You're saving 1 bar and you're gonna need to empty out 40 GW boxes little autismo.

any suggestions? Feel like just going for a dickpick, like Sara. I do have full grids for all 6 elements.

Too slim.

Just completed getting Song and I'm happy, but how do I work her into my light team if I was running Ferry/Alberto/Amira in the front row before?

I haven't bought anything from the granblue this month but it's telling me I have a limit? Do I have to buy a card to get the 3000 coins?

Get Yugu or SSR Ayer for earth or Altair for water.

Alright, I'll just grab DJeanne instead then.

any windlords think I'm missing out on wind units now btw (besides Nio and Korwa)

>Yuel the fire goddess

Degenerate, that's Zahlhamelina

I have Lucio and Albert, who should I get with the suptix? Would Jeanne be a good choice?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Start a new element. Light was a mistake. Pick up Ayer and make a dirt team around him or whoever makes your dick hardest and make a team for them.

since everyone's doing it I'll give in too
tix who? I was thinking Percival or Korwa myself but have no idea how fire teams work since I've been stuck on water for a while

Yes Jeanne is solid, Ideally you would replace Albert as well.

>light oliver
You are impressively retarded. Like, even by /gbfg/ standards.

Was thinking about ticketing Juliet. I don't really want to do a pocket pic for earth at the moment and my light is in a desperate struggle to not use SR's

Any suggestions?

When magnafest is over, do you still do all 24 magna omega/hard/normal raids for animas daily?

Time for Gislas or should I get Ferry or Gawain?

Don't mind me, just claiming my Doraph bitch.

Any idea on who to spark?
I'm very new and I play water (is the one I have a basic magna grid going on) but I'm also interested in fire

Giving us suptix during all these free pulls is cruel. Now I have to hope I don't pull my suptix character during the free rolls.

stop doing normals, keep doing hards and hosting.

What would you pick gbfg?

>considering the dick pick tick
>tell myself to let my knob do the choosing and I should be OK
>remember I am a thirsty motherfucker and Dirt alone has my dick spoilt for choice

How does a man choose just one out of likes of Chainsaw Titty, Moon Potato, Cock and Caggles?

I can't even start to narrow down other elements. I'm terrible

How often do we get surprise tickets? I think I'll pick with my dick/heart now and get some esports character later.

Just get cock. You can get the rest easier

user...

Literally never

I onlt host magnas during magfest. I'm too lazy to do normals/hard, even during magfest.

you get yuel if you want to play fire
but honestly speaking stick with water until your grid's fully uncapped first, your fire team is only okay

This is the last one until mid october

If you want to spark for water, you'll want go for Katalina simply because her weapon is that good. Alternatively, wait for the new zodiac character who will probably be strong and water element.

If you were talking about suptix:
Altair for water, Yuel for for fire.
Alternatively: Korwa. Best one you could possibly get with a tix.

Whenever KMR can only afford ramen for dinner he puts s.Zoi out on the streets

I'm pre-magna grid though if that changes anything

Is it worth ticketing percival for agni teams? He seems like a stamina character. I already have everyone else from the recommended fire list.

NEXT SUPTIX WHEN?

Juliet is good. I ticketed her, and do not regret it in the slightest.

I already have JK is krowa a good choice or should i just get loli baba dragon

I see. Why has no one suggested light on 3 as well? 3 Light SSR + 2 Light SR, or is just the sheer popularity of szoi/mahira?

I think I will buy the Beginner draw either on the last day or next month, or just wait. I shouldn't roll out of legfest right? Even though this is all I have? Or will that be fine really for the early game

No.

why can't we fucking reduce R weapons for weapon stones?

outside of magfes you can do daily hards if you want to cap pendants faster

but focus on one magna or you'll run out of pots, you need that shit for events

Do normals and hards, otherwise you won't have enough anima for the magnas.

Too easy

>Why has no one suggested light on 3 as well?

You don't play light, end of the story. It's the worst element right now.

Because p2win, pay2play bullshti

Oh, my bad, yes I was talking about the suptix.
Is between Altair Yuel and Korwa then, I will give it some thoughts and pick it later, thanks!

4* R's when?
>lvl cap 70
>3rd ability

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT TO REDUCE LILY'S STAFF SO BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally never. There's fuckall R/SR content and kikesRus isn't going to bother to make the game any less of an auto-attack chore

Because those 3 are shit light characters.

If you are planning to SD, then I'd pick no. 5. SD S. Zoi and you have a decent Dark Starter. S. Zoi/Lady Grey/Cerberus

You can also suptix either Halle/Ayer to complete your dirt team until you can make 5* Sarasa/Okto.

Ayer will probably make your yugu swords farming easier.

Yuel for fire(top tier buffs), Ayer for earth(best attack) or Gawain for Wind(Protect those women).

Yea you're lacking good fire attackers. fujoknight is your best bet, get him and you're set.

Korwa is also a good choice and will work with another elements.

I'm scared, /gbf/. I want to suptix D. Jeanne but I'm afraid KMR will fuck me in the ass and give me her afterwards during free rolls.

It's almost like you can pick after free rolls are over.

Any recommendations on who to ticket? The only grid I have that is playable is a Dark one. I've been thinking either Korwa or Fire Societte for cool DATA buffs that I can eventually use on wind or fire.

>ticket ayer
>ticket gawain
>ticket percival

Let me guess, your entire team is men too

There are daily 1-pulls til the 15th.

>summer korwa

Yes, my recommendation is to explode

My FPS has been going to shit recently everytime I draw any gacha

Anyone else having this issue?

Is it stupid to ticket a characterless weapon?

Like a gisla ?

What I said is still correct.

I guess I'm leaning towards Ayer. I also have some time left on my start dash, should I get anything with that too?

if u have a few dama bar no

Good luck farming 40 boxes.

Hows does Siete's EMP work? Is it one extra turn per point? Is it worth getting?

arrange it by element next time user
also your resizing skills are a pain to look at

yuel/percy for fire
altair for water
a whole buncha units for wind: lolibaba, birdman, YOU ALREADY HAVE A KORWA but yea korwa, yakuza, ...
earth: ayer, maybe sieg
light: please work on other elements first
dark: you're fine atm, work on those grids. If you insist then narmeia or vaseraga

It'll show up again, so unless there's one you really want save it for later and start playing around. Figure out what your team needs after getting your feet wet. If not just ticket a limited you don't have.

First - sort by element.
Korwa is never bad option, but if you think about fire, I would rather go with Yuel rather Soccie.

But I don't wanna wait.