PSA: Ethereum is almost back at 20 USD. This will be your last chance to buy under 20 usd for a very long time...

PSA: Ethereum is almost back at 20 USD. This will be your last chance to buy under 20 usd for a very long time. The next dip will come at 35 USD.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12509296
investopedia.com/articles/stocks/07/dcavsva.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do you know? ETH faces resistance around 20 then falls down again to 17 or 18

don't believe the etherium shills

all of these nerd retards are sitting on 100s of ETH stacks and want to become rich

ETH IS A FUCKING SCAM

For every time it peaks the buyers gain confidence. Just like how btc has no problem staying over 1000 USD now while people were very skeptical the first time it reached 1000 USD.

Buttblasted BTCoiner.

Nope, I have 30 ETH.

I wouldn't call it a scam. A scam looks like DASH. Anyway, I bought in at 17 and sold a bit for some profit at 20. I'm hoping it dips again to around 19

is it backed similarly to bitcoin? i might start buying it to ride the spikes

based on what?

How/where do I buy?

What's the best way to watch ETH in real-time?

Gemini.

i think im gay

Poloniex exchange

Coinbase and soon circle will have ETH

19.50€ now and I sold at 16.80€ because of THIS FUCKING GUY WHO WROTE HIS "ASSAY" ON BIZ WHY WE SHOULD SELL NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLS KILL ME

you are not alone my friend...

>Coinbase will soon have eth
Go ahead and do a quick chromosome count for me my dude

Hold me...
I will buy at the next dip that definitely will coming!
Next ATH any minute :(

>listening to /bixnood/
>ever

I'm beginning to learn that you guys are retarded

You're not into reading comprehension much are you friend?

Thank god I strapped in and held strong at 14.50. Muh dik.

New ATH. Soon 20€. Fuck me. What is happening?

The flippening. Its early stages, and its decoupling.

Time to move some cash into IOC

>have 55 ethers

>will be worth 100k usd each in 2020

>might actually get a gf, even though it'd be a gold/eth digger

feels pretty good desu fampai

>bought at $19
How fucked am I?

They will never go over $200 I say this as someone who has held ethereum since the beginning.

Not at all

Have about 10 eth, bought at average of 19.30. Not really fucked, it'll probably dip soon since of the high rise from the etf. But just hold for awhile and you'll have some gains, but not as much as people who bought the dip at 16.00

>This will be your last chance to buy under 20 usd
Yeah I heard that the last time

should i buy in right now or wait for the new dip?

Always buy at the all time high

be a man, buy now

I bought 5 now. See you guys in 2020

From a master hodler such as yourself, how high would you expect ETH to rise considering the market cap compared to BTC and other altcoins

I've bought 10k ethers. You better be right.

How the hell did you afford that?

U got tricked

I sold off half my stash on the last run from 14 to 19. The other half stays in cold storage. But I bought some when it dipped back down at an avg of $17.16. I had a sell order trigger at 20.40 this morning. I set sell orders at 21, 22, 23, etc. So I'll sell off my $17 eth as it rises up.

Thats how you trade.

But then you will have none when it goes to $35

Did you miss the part where I said I have a stash in cold storage?

>tfw Anti-Ethers were saying Ether was going to lose value after the ETF rejection

Would you suggest for smaller amounts, to just hodl it?

I have like 7.3 ETH. I just buy some whenever I can on a slight dip

Yes

That's how I did it. Started late and bought at 16 and kept it around. Sold at 20 this morning. Saw it was going up again and bought at 20.20 so I guess I made a bit.

they weren't wrong, technically

>sold 400 eth yesterday at 19
>bought 445 eth immediately after btc crash at 17

alright faggots

strawpoll.me/12509296

AUGHHHHH I MISSED THE GIANT DIP AAAAAAAASUUUUUUGGHHHHJJKLGSFJK

Imagine how you're going to feel if you don't buy now and it continues straight to 45.

imagine how you're going to feel if you buy it now and it continues to bounce back and forth

JUST LIKE LAST TIME
AND THE TIME BEFORE THAT

holding 35 eth it's not enough wish i had bought more earlier, hell i wish i had gotten into the coins 2-3 years ago at least instead of just last year

how many do I need to see mad gainz.

currently have 10 eth

This. I just bought 10 now because I couldn't get verified soon enough. Doesn't matter though, I'm buying the next dip and riding this thing out.

(first coin investment)

>putting a troll option on a Veeky Forums poll

ARE YOU NIGGERS READY FOR THE WALL?!?!?!?

YOU BITCHES BETTER NOT SLEEP

SHITS MELTING FASTER THAN A CREAMPIE INSIDE A VIRGIN!!!

MOON CONFIRMED
20€ SELL KEKS (ME) BTFO

What's the wall?

the 20€ wall as seen here which got blown the fuck out like no tomorrow

Bought 40% at 11.50 and the other 60% at 14.03
Already made several k
Feels good

>didn't buy at $14
>don't want to buy at $20
do I just sit here and watch it go up? Should I buy high? Where can I buy high?

Personally I'm waiting for the next BTC ETF. It went down to $17 right after it was declined for a brief moment and I bought $1000 worth of ETH.

Now I'm sitting at almost 100 ETH and aiming for another 100 at least.

god you shills are pathetic

ETH IS NOT A CRYPTOCURENCY

ETH IS A PREMINED PUMP AND DUMP

>BTC ETF.
they gonna withdraw

aint happening bob

BTC is now in the hands of whales and we are going to pust the asian agenda

Bitcoin is obsolete.

Even satoshi nakamoto (real name nick szabo) said so himself. He said ethereum is the next evolution of crypto after bitcoin

what exchange do you guys use? im willing to invest $10.000 in ETH over the next month.

Poloniex.

But you'll have to grease the palm of a twinkly eyed merchant on localbitcoins first

is this necessary? not gonna use this acc for darknet so not worried about id verification.

was looking at kraken just now

Different strokes for different folks

What is causing this surge today? I've read about Ethent and the classic ether fund. Do those have something to do with it?

Ethereum has been undervalued for a while. If you take the cryptocurrency industry as a whole in to account ethereum counts for about 50% of it. The chart is just taking a while to catch up

there will be another dip, right?

...RIGHT?!

Anyone have thoughts on IOC? Im looking to buy a shit ton of it, apparently their HTML5 wallet is really revolutionary

I BOUGHT LOW AND SOLD HIGH CONGRATULATE ME LADS WALL STREET HERE I COME!!!

Don't worry

is complete bullshit

i'm holding 8, they've average at 18GPB/eth after commission
plan to hold and stack to moon

>wall st
>not meme street
Its 21st century f a m

I've cucked myself out of tons of potential gains by trying to day-trade and predict dips. It is just not dipping anymore. ETH is just going to keep going up and up and up, like two dollars a day or more.

I'm seriously considering just depositing my paychecks into it.

Did that a few minutes ago. Apparently China is buying them up right now too. I lost .4 ether that way

why is DASH a scam?

It's just rising way too fast and plus doesn't the developer own half the tokens? He could easily dump it and the price would crash. I'm just wary of how fast it has grown in a short time.

I haven't heard an argument to why it could beat bitcoin, unlike ethereum

Me either. The consensus seems to be that Ethereum is the best bet because of its backing with corporate tech and that Dash is a pump and dump. I would like to see some arguments for DASH.

Err no. Ethereum is it's own industry.

Ethereum makes all other cryptos look like a fucking joke.

If there weren't so many ico buyers cashing out to get hood rich then the price would be $1000 ages ago. Give it time

>tfw want to give away some ETH to you beautiful bastards but I do my taxes FIFO and would have to deduct from my $11 cost shares that are about to roll over long term next month
sorry lads

Should i move my eth from my coinbase to an offline wallet?

I only have about 10 eth

Is eth going to dip at all?
>no coiner wanting to buy

There is no known reason for it to dip now that the ETF circus is over and it has comfortably passed ATH.

Buy or die.

Read:
investopedia.com/articles/stocks/07/dcavsva.asp

"Choosing Between Dollar-Cost And Value Averaging"

DCA doesn't work because you have to be eyeing the price around the fucking clock. The ETF crash dip only lasted, like, an hour?

just bought 5 ETH
why does my coinbase account only let me buy a maximum of 5?

Because Coinbase is fucking gay; sign up at Gemini.

i'm Australian and this website seems to be for the US only?

Ethereum® : What could possibly go wrong?

It might dip again to 17 in the future.

It just keeps eating sell walls

It's already at 22.36 last time I checked. What the hell is going on?

Liftoff.

Thank god for the mETH heads shilling this.

Because supply of ETH is running out. You can't get hold of it for love nor money