Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=21sBsyxHPAE
kotaku.com.au/2017/05/fantasy-strike-is-bringing-simplicity-to-fighting-esports/
youtu.be/9abI0Jy9UTc?t=4979
youtube.com/watch?v=BIqbkwZc9Ew
twitter.com/WSOLogan/status/893787856568811520
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is my wife

say something nice about her

abigail is still fun

! youtube.com/watch?v=21sBsyxHPAE

>mfw waiting for Super SFV, Menat, and season 3

Actually shes mine.

lmao, this is how i felt about marvel 3
that game was so full of total nonsense but fchamp and chris g paid their rent with it and it was funny seeing them go up there looking like they were about to have nervous breakdowns dealing with that game's bullshit

Pretty fucking pathetic video.

will we ever get funny OP images again like when generals used to be on /v/ or are we doomed to only have anime virgin bait for eternity

tenrai ha is a fun super

>what other fighting game has this?
sf fucking 4

Calm down raptor

hey sorry to (you) hours later but I just woke up, don't use ex elbow as a reversal, the armor doesn't start till frame 3 so any meaty will beat it out right

Alex has 2 reversals: v reversal and CA, other than that, just block on wakeup

repostin so silent can see it

Best Darkstalker by far

Not built enough.

All of season 2 feels like the devs are figuring out ways of making characters complex, creative and interesting within the constraints and framework of SFV. I'm so much more optimistic about the game than I was 6 months ago.

Thank God for David Sirlin!

"Skeptics at these shows (and there were only like 2 or 3 at each) would say “isn’t there just nothing to this?” Then we offer to crush them really hard, either with me playing them or one of my staff. In all cases, we crush them easily, as in more than 10-0. You might think people get salty from that, but the skeptics were all very excited. It’s exactly what they wanted to see, that there is a level of play far above what they were aware of.

Our highest praise, in my opinion, came from such a person who, after getting crushed really badly, trained at our booth for hours and hours. Then he challenged me again, and I crushed him yet again (slightly less badly, he at least won a few rounds, but not games). Then he said the first time he faced me, he lost a lot of times because he was unaware of this move or that, of this property of a move, or something. But the second time, he said he had full knowledge of all that stuff, and “he was simply outplayed.” That’s exactly what he hoped for: that a higher level of play was possible, so there’s a skill to it."

kotaku.com.au/2017/05/fantasy-strike-is-bringing-simplicity-to-fighting-esports/

melty pleb here
is it just me or was this first aoko string pretty sick?
youtu.be/9abI0Jy9UTc?t=4979

also what are some good C-aoko players to look for?

what do u think about kolin

>Raptor in a Vs never.
>Will never see his Fresh Prince of Bel Air super in 3d.

very neat character design but just cant keep up with the gorillas in this game

imo her damage, meter usage and stun output should be par for the whole cast

You guys keep memeing this up, but we'll get to a point where people will actually believe "there's nothing fun about getting BETTER!", "what do you mean you learnt those pesky and unnecessary buttons combinations because you liked it?"

>also what are some good C-aoko players to look for?
Chen and JeffreyManson, use MeltyDB

I'm glad Tekken is already dying desu.

Too much time and effort to make a ball for every character

calm down 16er

must have been pretty hype to hear this for the first time whilst playing in top 8 at EVO
youtube.com/watch?v=BIqbkwZc9Ew

brown is #1

How well do these work with the HRAPv3?
I don't want to buy a new stick just for the occasional times that I play some shit fighters like Injustice and MK on my brother's PS4.

ops are just functions

I have a 360 to PS4 one and it's great

not fighting games

What big names will be at VSfighting next week end?

Brick looks like a pedo. He could have at least shaved those gross pubes on his lower neck.

He's got a qt punk rock gf

this is true

else why would less than 2 milllion people dump the game and it stagnate in sales?

As long as this autistic weeb still breathes and doesn't get suffocated by his own fat, we will have sniff OPs.

prove it

>waddup stoners
>guies the most popular fighting game is shit. Everyone watch it please, we can make fun of it.
>please play more tekken though, it plays exactly the same as it did for the past 20 years except this time includes a slow mode for extra H-H-HHYYYPPPPEEE

Anyone PC EU want to play Tekken 7, Rev2, Melty?

>post 2d females
>gets called virgin
Amon, you can still appreciate the female body after you stick your dick in one.

>Tekken
Are people still playing that trash? At least tell me you are playing it on PC.

I'll play some gg
bq7g

oh please dont forget the extra added features like one button babby ultras and enough lag to make it the laggiest fighting game ever released.

fuck aris, he wouldnt spout that shit if Tekken was actually popular.
if there's anybody you should call a shill its him. all he does is fellate Tekken while shitting on other fighting games.

Name one funny OP from /v/

The best you guys had was that nigga showing his dick

>xian is at an injustass tournament

Apparently his evo premiere was no joke

Play Weiss

It is the only game he can play and be just as good with future iterations. Don't blame him for being that linited.

Playbread

Are you still there user? I can't find the room

Those people will get 10-0'd

Yeah, not sure why you can't find it. I made a new one yvbd. If it doesn't work you go ahead and make one or add me on steam, id is plyte

What I also noticed is that the tekken community is pretty shitty though. I mean I get that Ttt2 wasn't the best, at least I have seen clips of arising shitting on it. But the fact that everyone just dropped the game for years is pretty pathetic.
>this game is shit and I don't want to adapt
>let's kill our entire community by just shunning this game
Then they just shill the fuck out of the new one. It's not gonna last, they will find something they don't like and drop it like the last one.

Who is his main?

>But the fact that everyone just dropped the game for years is pretty pathetic.
so this is pathetic, but /fgg/ is doing this with SFV right now isn't?

Does Roxy have a dick or is that just Poison?

m8 the german tekken community site got closed because there were threats or violence and other incidents that even the police got involved.
its a garbage community from start to finish.

and if those assholes thought that Tekken Tag2 was that bad (even though its the exact same shit as any other Tekken game) they couldve just played T6 or 5.

>"After being crushed really hard by David Sirlin, I've come to realize the sick and creative merits of Fantasy Strike"

idk I'm not watching that shit, just saw the tweet, go ask him

I expected him to look more hispanic for some reason.

there were plenty

You mean reddit, we keep SFV alive.
SFV is also pretty damn alive.

that isn't our brick

Nobody is dropping SF.

FGG doesn't have consensus, there are people in here every day looking for lobbies in SFV

thisOur Brick is black.

>brick posting
what does broski look like though I missed it

I mean 2k players and 5million unique viewers in 1 night, especially on the night of game of thrones premiere. Game isn't dying. Capcom isn't going to die from a few bad sales. They sold well with re7 and monster hunter is bigger than ever. They can always shift funds because sfv isn't slowing down.

bruv its been 5 weeks how havent you seen my mug yet

>indian
>black

It is posted in this thread

Hes a colored QT and thats all that matters.

Is this ironic posting or did you find a gf and didn't come for months

I love this game desu

see me

post more

Anybody else like all fighting games? I like all fighting games except old games cause those things are fucking trash

Me too.

Is that a trap

See me in karate champ right now

Low quality bait.
You're also fucking stupid thats Ramyram.

what fighting game is she from though?

Is there a list of all fighting game characters that use guns?

Is there any site on which I can buy the HORI RAP N for an okay price with yurop shipping?

Problem with Kolin is that when she's got momentum and pressure she's incredibly oppressive to play against. Her v-skill is just... a straight up fuck you button that covers a ton of options. Amazing meaty, stuffs approaches, safe on block if spaced... it's honestly one of the best buttons in the game.

Vanity step has some really cool uses. lk for fireball reads and punishes. mk for whiff punish and some other stuff.

Her counter is fantastic for punishing jumpins, wakeup buttons, and you can space her attacks so they can only reach you with one or two things then counter to catch those things.

I love and main Kolin. But I think if her damage was higher she'd be too good. She might just have too much in her kit to ever be properly balanced.

New to the FGC as a whole, is it bad that I'm really excited for this?

Akuma

guilty gear

Diaper anime.

Just play what you want bruv

Remember to buy 2 copies of mvci or you're killing us!

fantasy strike? I don't care what you play to be honest but that game is some fucking oppressive shit. God knows what sirloin was thinking

Why does she have only one boob?
I know what youa re going to say "she is turned away" to which I say NO! I will grant you that her back is arched back in a way that her left boob (if she had one) would not appear but
look at those shoulders, they are level.

SHE ONLY HAS ONE BOOB!

>MESSATSU A THOUSAND BULLETS

Who should I main?

the eldritch horror one

twitter.com/WSOLogan/status/893787856568811520
jesus christ

wow... the diversity in characters are amazing in moe shit fighter XVI