>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAnNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=64243515
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=64243596
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>+HP -Def

Is...is he fucked, /feg/? Been playing since launch and it's the only Reinhardt I've ever had.

SOFT Dragon pussy

nino...

When does this smooth-as-a-snake tactician prince get in?

Nino!

Ninoooo!

POST CUTE COUPLES

A happy Mae is a cute Mae!

Shhh.... Hana is sleeping

Ni...no?

>yfw the sword exploded

Where are my fucking login orbs god fucking damn

Should King Michalis of Macedon be my next 5*, /feg/?

Yes, I like this.

I will conquer the worlds! ALL OF THEM!!!!

Could he do it?

Why do they give me 17 units if I can only use 10?

>walls physical melee blues
>loses to every fucking goddamn thing else
Part of the problem with Michalis is that most of the commonly used melee blue threats are high def/low res, so rather than wall them, you could just kill them with a mage. If you need to wall blues, Fae will perform better 9/10 times. She loses to fewer things, can inherit a far more available distant counter equivalent and deals magic damage to ensure QR2 OHKO's when initiated on by the majority of blue threats. The only time Michalis' particular stat spread comes in handy is baiting highly mobile brave blues like Cordelia or some of the cavs.

I wouldn't really consider him a priority unless he's literally the only beefy green you have. There are a lot of other options out there that have more useful niches or wider coverage.

Look at Rein
Is he -Atk?
If so RIP
Is he neutral attack?
Congratz, you got one of the best units in the game
Is he +Atk?
Get ready to MAGIC IS EVERYTHING all over restanks.

Why do I like this cute, poorly written retard?

FE is designed with perma-death in mind, sweetie.

dust your fucking 3ds

jesus people

Because Corrin has a sexy slutty design but the personality of a cute innocent clueless retarded princess. You wanna fug her AND hug her.

This strange combination is why Xander sides with Veronica.

Tell us the most stupid thing you've ever done in this game. Sent home a good hero, wasted feathers on a shit promotion, anything.

Spending money on the game doesn't count.

Because permadeath is a thing
Because it gives you some degree of control and flexibility over how you structure your team, what you specialize in, and which characters you see more direct involvement of and so on. If you fucking hate Peri, you have the option to never, ever use her.

roll colourless once.

Nice generic team.
I assume this is your first playthrough of this game.

Wasted about 250 orbs on the first TT banner sniping red for Lucina. Pity rate was up to something unreasonably high by the time I ran completely out of orbs and the banner expired.

Got up to an 8% pity rate on the Vantage banner sniping Reins, got nothing.

I want to cum into Lucinass shampoo bottle.

why is eirika so much better than the others (minus seliph)?

>eirika
>very thick

This guy on my friendlist keeps giving me this unit for the gauntlet.

I'm thinking of deleting him, should I?

Giving Severa flowers! Showing her that you love her!

Anal press cute tsun

Dozo!

alright /feg/. I'm finally going to play Conquest on hard. While skipping the story, of course.

What are some good boons/banes for my cute F!Corrin?

Are you somehow losing matches with that?

+res/-speed mandatory

>water
>crazy long

>50spd
Jesus.
>still less attack than an unmerged bravebow bridelia
Poor thing.

Spent all of my orbs trying to get Sakura during the previous gauntlet. In the end I got Elise, Maria, and the other one, but didn't get Sakura..

>use your favorites instead of good units!

You can use your favorite shit units all you want, but you need to know that their place is in the trash when people are talking about actual good units, and to keep your mouth shut about them. Otherwise you're gonna get laughed at because FEH is all about WINNING. TT? Winning. Arena? Winning. Chain Challenges? Winning. Voting Gauntlets? Winning.

You use good units, or you settle for last place trash. I don't see any "use your favorites and lose constantly!" quests or challenges do you?

Your friend sucks.

at least make it believable you dip

>investing that much into a unit that just got replaced by a far better one

Setsuna bullying never stops

who care? send just send Ryoma and let him snowball the fucl out of control on chapter one onward

I use a level 1 unit, so I don't lose ever anyway. She's just a shit-tier nuFE trash waifu and a meme unit in Heroes, and I'm not sure if I want people like that on my friendlist.

impressive, but is she more impressive than Gayus

no. No she is not.

conquest, genius

I merged a 4*Camilla with my 5* one thinking it would make her +1. I didn't even check her IVs before doing so. I was dumb at the time.

Orbs buyers this is (You). Gaze unto this mirror of yourselves and be ashamed of what you have become.

You are literally so new you post this old ass mspaint comic like it offers a great revelation discovered 2 days ago.

reclass Corrin into Dark Knight
go sturdy boon then

Hey, /feg/, I haven't been here in a year or so, how's it been? Have you moved on from gachashit yet?

Is this the same old shithole? How about the tripfags like Michlan and tharjafag??

Fuck I am drunk and feel nostalgic for some fucking reason. fukc

You cannot win a meme war with me kid. Don't even try.

DUDE

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me the happiest person alive! I`ll always be there for her no matter what! I`ll be there to support her with whatever she needs! I could never want anything more! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

>15xx
>newfaggiest of the newfag aids edit
Don't point at your own home.

サナキちゃんかわいい!!!
サナキちゃん強い!!!
サナキちゃんセクシー!!!
サナキちゃん大好き!!!

(You) cannot best a meme veteran. Admit defeat.

what the fuk user. I just wanted to talk to you guys. I've been playing Radiance recently, that's why I came here. I missed yo uguys. Pls dont hate me? I just wanted to discuss Radiance

sanaki chan has granny hands

What is the optimal Mathilda iv ?

Lets go boy

What does Speed do in Heroes? As far as I can tell, it's impossible to miss and whoever goes first is determined by whoever initiated the attack

lol /feg/ has rid itself of tripfags, finally
We're the last general to rid itself of tripfags, save for /ksg/

What does it do in normal FE games? The answer may surprise you

Let's you double the enemy if your speed surpasses theirs by 5 or more points.

It lets you draw 3 cards from your deck, played as an interrupt, for a single blue mana.

>Blue mana!?!?!?

Is there any news /update tommorow
Or dead game

Lets you do 0x4

do you like radiance or so you think it's shit? because honestly I thi nkit's meh. I mean, it's meh, but I like the characters in it. Sure, FE has gone into a waifu golden age but the story of Radiance is waaay better than compared to awakening and conquest.

Update is on 7th 4pm jst likely just before or after the gauntlet finishes, then Hero fest and BHB on 10th, Celica TT on 11th

you mean monday. tomorrow is still the gauntlet and after that free orbs again.

Triangle Aept 1 Seal when?
Reinhardt gains 6 attack by initiating combat [Death Blow 3].
Reinhardt attacks. Triangle disadvantage reduces attack by 20%. Opponent reduces attack by another 10% [Triangle Adept 1]. 23 damage dealt. Opponent loses a special cooldown charge [Guard 3].
Hector HP: 52 → 29
Reinhardt attacks again immediately [Dire Thunder]. Triangle disadvantage reduces attack by 20%. Opponent reduces attack by another 10% [Triangle Adept 1]. Resolve combat as if opponent suffered a 30% defense/resistance reduction [Moonbow]. 28 damage dealt. Opponent loses a special cooldown charge [Guard 3].
Hector HP: 29 → 1

merged two 4* fae before learning what IVs were or before SI became a thing

I finally managed to pull the S.Corrin I've been chasing after and she's +Atk -HP which I'm quite happy about. Does she NEED blarblade+ (don't want to spend 20k feathers if I don't have to), is swift strike a good enough A skill to keep on her and what's the best B skill for her that isn't desperation (currently have no shannas)?

I've been playing Arena on autobattle to see how my defense team works together. They don't. Anna seems to like to suicide into reds and if I use a dancer, she REALLY likes to suicide into reds unless I put at least one more melee unit on the team.

Movement skills are also very weird. Anna or my second melee will tend to charge in, get repositioned / drawn back by the other. One of them will get danced and continue to charge in for some reason. Other times, units will draw back one unit out of danger but at the expense of their own life.

Any advice on how to build a better team?

Path of radiance is my favourite game and SoV my second, so maybe you’re talking to the wrong person, I’m replaying it atm cause it’s been maybe 10 years since I completed it, I like it, and I’ve decided I’ll play through other games and actually read the story, Ike is my favourite Lord, he’s probably the only one that gets promoted and doesnt start as a fancy pants, my Ike capped his attack at level 9, that pic was an old one

When you control no monsters on the field, you can special summon this card from your hand or deck.

I hate Sanaki!

CYL WHEN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TA can't be inherited by everyone so never

IT WAS H I S T U R N

yamero

you know same time we get our death blow seal

Shit you're right.
But couldn't they just make restrictions like with Infantry Pulse/A Slot Shield Skills/Cancel Affinity?

Leo's going to be in like 5 more gauntlets before this game dies and I bet he's going to lose in all of them. I don't think he's ever going to be able to catch a break.

I made this

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=64243515
Some Lyn and Titania for the classic FE fan!

Leo wouldn´t even win a gauntlet about "best Nohrian sibling tome user"

What's the best C skill for a Dagger user?

Does BoL stack with the Seal?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=64243596

of course not, Summer CorrinF would win