Welcome to Hendra's strange truck thread all welcome

welcome to Hendra's strange truck thread all welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luigi_Colani
discord.gg/TES6f6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

some european truck

a steerable dolly used to get under low areas.

That's not "some european truck", it's a Colani prototype. He's built six or seven of them with different front end designs, but in most cases keeping the same windshield shape with the rotary wipers, all to minimize the aerodynamic drag as much as possible. A few have gone through several ownerships by companies as promotional vehicles.

almost looks like 50s futurism

>BE
>CA
>USE
>FUCK
>YOU

>trying so hard to have the logo visible on the first one you straight up uncenter it to fit it

Why does nobody make a truck using a low floor bus chassis? Wouldn't it be ideal in cities for small delivery as you wouldn't need a ramp or lift to get things from the load bay? And driver visibility would be better too

please tell me that's a rotating windscreen wiper

I thought this was a mercedes benz and they were trying to make the logo out of the windshield wipers

These things already exist. They're called vans

I mean using a bus chassis, they kneel and the engine is in the back so rwd without needing a driveshaft tunnel. The van floor is still a few feet higher than a bus floor.

oh you are so fucking stupid then why is there european plates on all the pics of that truck...... oh its not european yeah sure how about you do some more research you dumb cunt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luigi_Colani

>tfw someone is trying to correct me and they are wrong.

ahhh ha ha ha ha dumbassed user cunt.

>Autism

I never said it's not European, I just said it's not just some European truck. Why were you too incompetent to name the designer in the first place?

Because in low floor vehicles the engine is at the back, and that's exactly where you want to extract cargo in most cases. Also it'll still have a certain height above ground and doesn't negate the need for a ramp or lift. Also driver visibility actually decreases when he sits lower.

Because Hendra is a retard that runs three trips and is quickly becoming the laughingstock of Veeky Forums.

oh wow.....
at least im making progress unlike you user pussy.
hiding behind the user name.

how about all of you be a real man and use a name so we know who we are talking to.

you do realise that just because you are user dont mean you are immune to being tracked down, everyone that uses the internet can be traced and monitored but people like you think that as long as i dont use a name im fine nope....

fucking coward

Im new to Veeky Forums, is it possible to block users like this? I find the people who use names here to post instead of staying are too similar to reddit users, which was a site i left to come here because of exactly the type of person whose post i am replying to

Instead of staying anonymous*

Basically i want to know how to not have to read posts from people qho dont stay anonymous

I'm the shit

I got some weird trucks for you, coming up

Got another one

Fuck, what a piece.

Yes it is possible. I think you can filter them using the native extension. I've never bothered with it though.

im gonna shit post all over this place and use a trip just to piss you off.

I think Mercedes should jump on this rotating wiper thing. It markets itself.

trucks are gay

These aren’t used to get under low areas, they are put on the back of very long loads to better maneuver through tight corners.

yes that is correct. they are usually used at the rear of a long heavy load. better for maneuvering around tight corners.

>propeller windshield wiper
what the fuck am I looking at holy shit
why does this exist

nice try kiddo, not gonna happen.
i can thrive off the shit people give me.

The Cazador told me that what makes his day is when anons get wound up and real pissed his job is complete.

yeah i used to be a tripfag once

i think Veeky Forums x has a option to anonymize and block all trips as does clover

i have seen cane harvesters with a rotating wiper nothing wrong with that at all.

tugs and ships use spin windows as in the pic to propel the water or wash.

you are using a name and itsn't that what you was (using a name) you still are.

huh?
>you are using a name and itsn't that what you was
uh
> (using a name) you still are.
What did you literally mean by this? I'd filter tripfags like you as well but im just baiting u faggot

oh isnt that nice of you, you can figure it out by yourself.
you seem dumb enough to bait a baiter,

not gonna work on me.

you do realise this is a image board. so FUCKING post images you fucking cunt.

dont go greentexting me you fucking soi boi.

Australians all let us rejoice,
for we are young and fucked
We've golden soil and wealth that's spoiled
Our home is girt by crooks

>20:15:09
20:15:55

Well well well. There is your proof. I aint indonesian

what the fuck u on about m8?
dont tell me what to post you youngfag ive been here since 2006 faggit

Some asshole on here is saying I am that hendra bloke, but I proved em wrong you see. You cant post more often than 60 seconds.

soyboys BTFO by a busriding tripfag once again. Cheers

He is the new dead.

i have no absolute idea who the mcfuck you or hendra is mate

discord.gg/TES6f6

Come here and chat if u want i dont care

dont invite the fucking gook you drunk cunt

a truck without a frame wouldn't be very strong.

I am ausfailian.

Here this proves it. Not long ago I hooked up this backyard cold air intake to me mums datsun. She runs good now.

Sure thing you sperg
And im the king of Canberra

Lets see some proof

Not if you buy a low floor van, you can have a load bed less than a foot above road level.

Got something for you

That doesnt prove anything you stupid gook

And?

And?

You can't post within 60 seconds of the last post, therefore, I aint that hendra bloke

Check the time and trips on my posts.

What the hell? Are you a magician or something? I can only post every 60 seconds see?

Is this something they do for australians? Goddamn gook moot cracking down on us?

he posted from his mums phone no doubt

You were probably restricted for posting under multiple trips.

>using a mobile phone in life ever
Goddamn to hell with that

Ayy, its 60 seconds for everyone under any circumstances. Even passfags only get it reduced by 2/3.

Here, have another highlucks

How about strange Jeeps?

>alternator greets you upon opening bonnet
Never seen that before

You mean like these?

They're called LEC (Low Entry Cab).

>mfw

>wheel arches intruding into your loadbay

I know you thought you had a good idea but that would be retarded

Like this?

>rotary windshield wipers

How often do you have to replace the apex seals on those?

yes, please keep using a trip so my filter works and keeps me from seeing your autism, thank you

>I'm downvoting you please acknowledge me!
>>>/reddit/

>obsessed enough to reply in under a minute
another filter added, got any more trips for me to hide?

>being this asshurt

I mean, points for creativity

how about now,
you cant filter out me now as just about everyone is user.

maybe i should post as user and say in my comments that im Hendra from Indonesia.

go and fuck yourself you fucking cunt.

you are not welcome in here so go and get fucked.

i can be a nice person if anyone needs assistance or help i will give it to them but if they talk shit and post shit then i will spray out larva all over them.

remember this is Veeky Forums so i see this place as a joking field and i usually take most stuff on here like a grain of salt.

I'm not saying user has a good idea, but it isn't a novel design.

good pics guys remember if you find anything strange please feel free to post it here.

anything from anyone is more then welcome.

>he's from indonesia

Oh man that must fucking suck, no wonder you sit around and shitpost all day

>windscreen gets a crack
>9 million dollars to replace the glass

>glass
F U T U R E trucks use acrylic so they have to be replaced every two years from grit wear.

Got another one for you

>Never seen that before

WAT? See Mazda Rotaries, subaru boxer motors, late 90's/early 00's GM trucks and SUVs.

How ave you not seen this?

Mercedes missed an opportunity with that design. Emblem IS the windshield.

here is one i pulled from the net.

>One I pulled from the net

You mean where you got all the others from?

Looks like a heavy lift truck with that shit on the front there.

Thats your first clue something aint right.

Looking at the pic again, it looks like a postwar Willys CJ