>FF Lost Stranger
crunchyroll.com/comics_read/manga?volume_id=1871

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta has begun: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
New villain(s?) character to be "revealed" on August 7

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9jqntJc5k
youtube.com/watch?v=-V4TGR81obQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fina is here!

prishe will be my wife

Borrowed Ass Robot game from my friend. Dis gon be gud

>Lorraine is going to be replaced with another EX Point exclusive unit soon
I wonder how they're going to top Lorraine as a whale crutch, her TMR is pretty crazy.

She doesn't even look like 2B

Because it's not.

Why are you posting this then

I don't know what you're talking about, I did no such thing.
Seriously though, "Why are you posting this off-topic thing instead of this other off-topic thing" is a pretty stupid complaint.

What other off-topic thing?

2B is a final fantasy character.

>have Orlandeau
>pulled Dark Veritas
>no dark weapon for both

Well there's Organyx from this event but the ATK is pretty low.
Which is why I still can't decide between leaving him with Excalibur, non elemental, or this.

I think i'll just switch back to Orlandeau after this so I don't get this headache. Looking at my friendlist of DV everyone has this problem.

there's a dark axe weapon from black key

>Get my favorite final fantasy job in Mobius
>Realize that with Dancer, I'll probably never get to use it

Good thing Dark Veritas can give himself dark weapon for 5 turns.

Well yeah, but that's far from optimal.

It's well after the fest and we all got at least a few vit motes.

Post your dives!

dumb r9k faggot

I wish I wasn't too lazy for multiplayer.

>He doesn't have both Veritas of the Dark and memelandu
Why even keep playing? You do know that's the best pairing in the game right?

>using reddit meta units and not cute girls

Well that was kind of rough.

Getting hit by 10k Ultimas isnt fun.

I have Aileen, and she's both a cute girl and a reddit meta unit.
So do I kill myself or not?

>daily breaks into gold and then into rainbow
I know posting a rainbow from JP doesn't really mean much compared to Global, but guess who it is anyway.

>tidusape forgot to break him

I hope you lasted 11 turns and didn't just rush it like every shitter out there.

I got Kain just a couple days ago too. I haven't pulled much on this banner either, I haven't even managed to get a fucking Edward.
What the hell is going on?

nobody cares about your dumb jap version

You'd never know what trials to be scared of if we didn't exist. You NEED us.

qt

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I also got a rainbow on my daily JP pull. Cracked into Gladiolus. What the fuck does he even do?

Type-0!

Last time, we infiltrated Shadow Magitek Factory to gain info on and destroy Metal Gear Brionac; and after surviving against Nimbus Snake by a hair's width, Queen Ondoria appeared to announce an accorded cease fire under threat of dragon rape. Some cadets, in particular Machina, didn't really like that. Now, we're smack dab in the middle of enemy territory, hoping that some random soldier doesn't kill us and makes it look like an accident. Worth mentioning that Arecia talked about the cycle commencing anew.

Due to lack of time, I could barely play in these last few days, except for grinding a bit; but I'm free now, so it's time to explore the empire's capital city! But first, let's see what the other cadets have to say about this.

Machina talked about taking care of Rem, and after she said that he's too little of a man to do so, she mocks him, but thanks him anyway.

Able to do more once we get the bonus battles tomorrow, maybe extra with Rebirth fights too.

He's a cover/counter tank, I think. Nothing special I'm assuming, since no one talks about him.

Mediocre cover tank, at least his TMR is decent.

Good way to start the morning.

Sice isn't too happy about the recent turn of events either.

It's a fun game, enjoy

>Another mediocre 5* unit outclassed by 4* units
Well fuck me then. Good thing my tank section is already covered

>Have Orlandeau
>Have a perfect dark set-up and the TMs for both
>Turbo cucked on my pulls

Meanwhile, Trey is thinking about how the hotel's decorator doesn't seem to know jack about how to make people like your place.

How am I supposed to level Great Gospel? I don't think any other card has fusion material for it.

I have hella motes still I've just been stingy

>Tyro
>88
Absolute fucking madman

And right as I'm heading out, the Commandant is trying to turn Machina into a snitch, by saying half-truths.

>and you'll be treated like a pussy. You aren't a pussy, right?

Anyone play high end shit in JP RK?
Now that we have a pretty newish feature in global with the legend materia and that whole second level of diving with 5* motes. I am just curious how accessible they become later on?

Is it the king of thing you're literally pickign maybe one character for each role to max there and that's it? Or do the motes eventually build up nicely letting you max out a decent set of characters you have good relics for?

>I mean, what if she falls for someone else like King? That haircut seems to be all the rage these days...

Only for plot reasons; like hell I'm getting you past 13.

It's kinda strange for him to be so emotional about this considering he has no memory of his brother.
Man, getting away with murder in Type-0 must be easy as fuck.

And now we have a look at the glorious... capital... of the empire...

Kinda looks like China with random green neon lights everywhere.

And I'm greeted by Moglin, who wants to show off how he started to lift recently.

I find Aria around, and since it turns out she looks like she's always holding her need to go to the bathroom or something because people don't let her talk, King tries to reassure her that we're in good company.

There's something to be said for liberal use of motes.

He, like everyone else before, immediately regrets giving her the chance to speak.

I never played this final fantasy or "Fusaja"

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9jqntJc5k

>I know that a random guy in Iscah, with three starving children, had better equipment to sell than we have, so please don't tell them!

The hotel's facade looks pretty meh, too.

I have no idea what the fuck they were doing with the Aria character. You'll see what I mean.

And now, here's a collage of all the nice people you can meet in the capital of the empire!

After this one convo, I'm already considering never talking to her again.

Apparently, magic CIA is checking around.

kek jeez.
I know I'm going to be tapped out on bravery/wisdom 5* motes for a while (over 250 each thanks to Tyro, Vincent, Shelke [later], and Cecil [only 16 bravery though]). Which motes are you in the hole with?

And it turns out it's the black ops team, even. Maybe not!Osama has been sighted around?

With so many events to choose from, and only two possible ones to do now, I went and picked Eight's, who still has a boner after the adrenaline rush that was fighting Nimbus.

And here's a request that's apparently for NG+, since I have to max my attack stat for it. Kinda weird how they don't just save these kinda stuff for a replay instead of a fresh game.

>first Arecia
>now this

I'm getting some Dissidia/BD vibes from this. Anyway, gonna take a small break, and then it's mission time!

>people complain when people impersonate me and name drop me
>i get accused of namefagging
>namefag post 6 times a row
>nothing

actually the tmr is shit because the counterattack prevents 21O TM counterattack from taking effect (or so i've hard, either way its a shit shield just use Hero's Shield if you have no tmr option)

>Rydia's name is so long it gets covered by the buff icon
These names are getting a bit silly, Alim.

call us squaresoft

I'm in the hole on 4* / 5* Wisdom and Spirit motes surprisingly for having completed two legend dives with Vit motes required. Hopefully Rebirth will fix that, my 4* vit motes are surprisingly still in good stock.

if you're talking about the tripfag it's because all the autists have already filtered him.

RK players are the only ones who shitpost about namedropping. if the namedropping is RK related there will be no complaining.

RK players are also the only ones who whine about 'r9k faggots'

truly the RK players are the worst part about coming to ffg

Am I suppose to be buying all these eggs and filling out my Main deck with them while attacking with my Sub deck?

At least wisdom will be replenished with this VII event. The pushed back IV event has spirit motes attached to the multiplayer raids, unfortunately. Rebirth can only help so much in the meantime at least for regular 3*/4* motes, cause damn.

Oops, don't recall if it helps with 3* at all

Interesting falseflag technique oneguy

youtube.com/watch?v=-V4TGR81obQ
Sleepy thread, post vids

I'm lacking in wisdom motes to continue Ashe, and there's fucking nothing I can use for this torment's CMs; so I guess it's back to waiting for Rebirth dungeons.

And I forgot my pic.

You won't be waiting that long then. Seifer is the first one that gives them, and he's on the 10th.

FF3 is quickly becoming my most disliked FF game and it doesn't show signs of stopping there

I don't see how anyone can say that when FFII exists.

take your agrias friend units OFF for fuck sake, everybody is done farming this even not. put Xon up instead

Why? It's great.

Xon for what? Attempting to get more crysts?

FFII doesn't breathe down my neck all but screaming to change my entire party or else ever 10 minutes.
Nor does it have boss fights the boil down to "hope the boss doesn't do the AoE that deals over half your max HP twice in a row".

It's one thing to give the player lots of different playstyles, and another to punish them for not using the latest jobs they're gonna discard once the next batch of jobs arrives because the game told them to by only having available gear for those jobs and those jobs only.

for the story event, yeah

Say, is it actually a good idea to farm the mote dungeons once you finished it for the first time? I'm not sure I'd like to do them just to get 1-2 motes after each attempt.

People have used them for Onion Knight motes from ahriman, but I don't remember anyone trying to farm other motes. The people that farm motes usually use the single player raid dungeons to get a few 4* at a time.

I was playing FF12 Zodiac Age.
I spent about 30-40 minutes running in and out of screens trying to get the Addle chest to spawn. I know it only has a 10% chance of spawning, but I feel like it should have by then. Are there any reasons/glitches that could have stopped it from appearing?

Mote dungeons as they currently were stopped being updated thanks to multiplayer raids taking over their purpose. Those dungeons got completely retooled a few weeks ago in JP, where it allows players to try to get more motes every other day.

The only time you can ever legit bitch about III is the Crystal Tower. Even then it's a matter of git gud.

welp, I spent 20 tickets this banner and got nothing worthwhile. That's my limit. Saving rest for nier.

>daily: another Jean
What are the banner rates again? It always seems so hard to get on banner units.

I think it's 20% for on-banner 3*, 4.75% for on-banner 4*, and 0.5% for on-banner 5*.