Matt Farah just gave you five billion dollars...

Matt Farah just gave you five billion dollars, he says that your task is to use that budget to piss off as many people within the car community as possible.

What is your modus operandi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dU2G8adaGk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stance a lambo cuntash

Lobby government officials to ban all pre-2013 ICE vehicles from the road, with incentives given to buy electric vehicles

250 gto with a renesis-cvt swap combination (cvt has to be an early nissan unit)
stance
add another rear axle
momo steering wheel
dildo for a gear selector
huge blm emblem on the hood
swastikas on the doors
headunit plays nothing but quran
k&n cold air intake
yellow plasti dipped rota wheels
self driving
interior reupholsterd to black and red diamonds by ford engineers
bumper mounted wing

Kia gay NASCAR

lobby US government to ban automatic transmissions and all automated style systems from cars
>tfs 82% of americunts can't use a manual

KEK

I'd just buy up classics and crush them. Anything from $500 beaters to $15 million dollar Ferraris.

That would be hilarious. People would stop selling you cars eventually

Purchase spotless, matching numbers challenger 426 convertible with a 4-speed in plum crazy (1 of IIRC 2 made)

Purchase one of the very few Fairlady Z432R to have survived, ideally the one in the best condition

Swap the engines.

Drink sweet, sweet boomer and weeb tears at the same time

buy every FD, LS swap, destruction derby

Buy brand new hypercars, fully restored classics and 90s weaboomobiles and make a webshow about how shit they all are and end it by crushing them with a piece of heavy machinery.

Create more revenue by bidding out the piece of heavy machinery to crush the cars to the big machinery co's.

This week your crusher is a D9 caterpillar! Powered by a bazillion horsepower 12 cylinder diesel and hydraulically operated, can this machine crush this classic car?

I fear you'd run out of money eventually. Even with five billion dollars that's only 5000 million dollar cars you can crush, and it wouldn't have as much a lasting impact as for example ruining the road laws.

You could have quite an impact though if you drew the process out over a while, it'd mean each crushing pulled on the heart strings a little more. You'd probably have to recede from public life if you ever crushed a McLaren F1, or better, you could just buy up legendary old F1 cars and start crushing them.

Buy all Bugatti Chirons I can get, destroy their original engines and install a Fiat TwinAir in them
Maybe even buy some legendary classics and install Fiat TwinAirs
>just $5,000,000,000

Ohhh. Good call. Here's what we do.

Start a lobby that is pushing to ban ICE vehicles and force everyone to buy electrics. Have a webshow pushing these stupid ass ideals with stupid ass proof (think flat earther bullshit but not quite crazy enough for anyone to really straight up disregard us, just enough to get pissed off at the logic)

then the webshow crushes expensive/nice cars. With heavy machinery. How about that massive electric shovel in Australia I believe?

>Buy all Bugatti Chirons I can get, destroy their original engines and install a Fiat TwinAir in them
No one would care, it has no protected status or following. You'd save more money and have way greater influence doing the same thing to E36 M3's, for example.

slowly buy up every ae86 in the world using as dirt of tactics as possible, use them for a beater racing championship once i own them all
then invest in order to build the funds until i can buy out porsche and immediately start building nothing but fwd cars
that'll do

>then invest in order to build the funds until i can buy out porsche and immediately start building nothing but fwd cars
kek

I like these ideas. Would have to be sure to advocate a total ban on motorcycles too.

>complete ban of motorcycles
>make it legal for police to chase and ram remaining motorcyclists if needed?

buy up all the used Cherokees on autotrader and weld them together to create a mass boxy boi.

stance, rice, itasha wrap, limo stretch and EJ swap a porsche 956. Park it on my front lawn and call everyone a butthurt poorfag hater, except people who genuinely like it there all tasteless faggots.

nobody cares about E36s

oh shit five bill. ok the same but with a bugatti 57 and an xkss jag.

also gonna give em' all CVTs. the kind that pretend to have gears.

Convert a stanced ferrari into a dune buggy.

Then do it a to an original Type 35.

Play my cards right and get each and every car of 2020 styled like the trabant,

>Spend $3 billion developing the greatest race track of all time designed by the world's top racing engineers and drivers, dwarfing le mans and only exceeded in size and grandeur by Nordschleife
>Spend $1 billion over a period of many years financing the organizing of a seasonal racing league
>Hire team of investors to diversify remaining $1 billion to grow race prize fund to entice racing teams to compete
>Specify restrictions to only allow hybrids

/thread

>Spend $1 billion over a period of many years financing the organizing of a seasonal racing league
How much do you think motorsport costs? You could scarcely afford a Formula 1 team with that budget

>piss off as many people within the car community as possible.
I'd LS-swap every non-GM sportscar with a large cult following.

Some notable examples:
- RX-7
- Mustang
- Skyline
- NSX
- Ferrari
- Supra
- Lamborghini
- S-Chassis Nissan
- M3 and M5

Stance LS swap Lexus LFA

> LS-swap every non-GM sportscar with a large cult following.
>- RX-7
>- Mustang
>- Skyline
>- NSX
>- Ferrari
>- Supra
>- Lamborghini
>- S-Chassis Nissan
>- M3 and M5
>- 911
Already exist

jam an LS into an aircooled 911

run a ''propaganda'' campaign revealing issues with the e46 model range

all of those are improved by it except the rx7 and skyline

Can you engine swap my E34? Thanks in advance.

>LS NSX
I actually want this now that you mention it.

make Matt Farah the president

3.0 Vulcan swap as many sports cars as possible

>financing the organizing of a seasonal racing league
Im not putting together a team and developing a racecar. The budget would be able to sustain administration and organization costs of running the event for many many years. We'd fulfill a role similar to ACO when they organize Le Mans.

Teams would be incited to race by the large prize fund money, which would be significantly more than other races' prizes, hence the race would allow teams a slightly larger budget to develop hybrids/electrics. The theory is it would attract teams and, being the most rewarding race in the world, international coverage, easily rustling jimmies of the ICE diehards.

>incited
Enticed

Develop a line of electric crossovers with a ton of autonomous driving assists that can't be disabled, subsidize the cost as much as possible with remaining funds to flood the market

>buy up all sub $5k shitboxes in my area
>crush them

Cash for Clunker's 2.0

>Buy a 250 GTO straight from some huge and famous collector
>LS swap
>Watanabe Wheels
>Change the Ferrari logo on the side for a Lamborghini
>Drift it at D1GP and see japs clapping it so it pisses the rest of the world even more

Buy that absurdly expensive classic Ferrari for 10 million, then stance it and put anime stickers on it. Also install one of those flap-exhausts.

Dusenberg Demolition Derby

>Buy nice cars
>Drive nice cars
>Enjoy nice cars
>Spend my life racing nice cars
And the most important bit
>Gloat about how great my life is online
The eternal salt and envy from poorfags could power a city. No need to destroy anything.

that's a nice car

Ls swap and camber a 250 gto

You are one sick bastard.

>not wanting the two greatest cars of all time combined

You don't need $5 billion to cause world ending butthurt.

Buy a Honda Civic. Donate the rest of the money to liberal campaigns in 2020

>Buy a Genovation GXE Electric Corvette for $750,000

>Spend $500 and an afternoon LS swapping it

This might actually make more people happy than angry I guess....

13b swap every v8 car with a cult following.

a stanced f350

i misread that as "stanced f35" and immediately got the image of a fighter jet scraping the runway.

Electric or Cummins swapped 250 GTO. Also buy up as many McLaren F1's as I can and LS swap them.

Buy a McLaren F1 and give it to Akira Nakai to modify.

Alternately purchase every privately owned Prius in America and crush them all in front of their previous owners.

LFA V10 swapped into a Pontiac Aztec. Then I would swap some junkyard ls4 into the LFA and make it FWD. Get RWB to ruin a 959. Spend a bunch of money promoting the cars. Take them to SEMA or some shit.

Spend the rest lobbying to make California emissions testing mandatory for the entire country.

buy a bike

Whoa there, Satan

>What is your modus operandi?
What is your modus operandus
What are your modus operandi.
Operandus is singular, operandi is plural.

>/threading yourself

>buy Bugatti
>swap LS1
>collect salt

Pissing off Matt Farah.

tl;dr

buy an original lancia stratos, stance it, and put a honda motor in it

fuck off

>drop another nuke on hiroshima
no more mazdas, fanbois :^)

>Matt Farah just gave you five billion dollars
That's enough Veeky Forums for me today.

CVT idea is great

>buy every single rotary I can get my hands on
>LS swap them and give them away for free except for the best FD of the lot
>make it absolutely pristine
>put it in a bulletproof glass box in the middle of NYC
>keep the box humid as shit and put in a bunch of mice so that everyone is forced to watch it rust away

youtube.com/watch?v=dU2G8adaGk4

>make an ad campaign for electric cars
>talk about how electric cars are so good and all that shit
>in the background have an electric train crash into a rare ICE car
>different car everytime

K12/ CVT transmission swap into a Tesla model S.

Start an equivalent to Rauh-Welt, but way larger and that also hacks up classic Ferraris, Maseratis, muscle cars, etc. to give them gay fender flares, worthless roll cages that can’t pass any tech, all that shit

>tesla
>trump 2020 sticker on the back

Buy up all of the spotless, fully original, low mileage iconic cars on craigslist and turn them into Donks.

buy as many r32 gtrs as i can with 4.5 billion dollars that exist in America. probably all of them. Do the same spend remaining funds on miatas

>Make them automatic
>hire a team to find a way to remove the i6 and put in a miata engine
>revive Cash for Clunkers
>???
>profit

Research driverless and battery tech

Delish

Currently being restored by someone who bought it off the pikey.

Buy Skyline GTR's and MKIV Supras and start crushing them.

With a gen V LS

Pass a bill to have all classics banned from being imported, exported, and modified

buy every boomer mobile and crush them on my youtube channel.

1. Fund the development of more advanced self driving technology.
2. Lobby the government to implement policy that makes insurance extremely expensive for anyone who has a manually driven car.
3. Continue increasing insurance costs for manually driven vehicles until 99% of people can't afford it anymore, and are forced to buy the latest and greatest in FWD self driving technology.
4. Eventually, lobby governments to ban manually driven cars outright under the guise of safety.

wouldn't mind it

get a bunch of mint boomer mobiles and mint 90s jap shit boxes and swap their motors with each other (leave a few stock). cover the boomer mobiles with anime/memes and the jap shitboxes with flames, Harley Davidson shit, tribal pin striping etc... And then have a crash up derby with most of them. Auction off the stock rare ones and donate proceeds to LGBT groups and random stance fags I find on the street.

Buy up every single classic muscle car I can get ahold of, preferably running examples in good condition.

Then:
>stance
>plastidip with various clashing colors like pink, green and bright blue or something
>convert them all to fwd
>crush the original motors and transmissions, swap in Honda D16s with the corresponding automatic transmissions
>fart cans
>slap random stickers all over the car
>let them get dinged up, scratched, etc
>yank out all the interior pieces until only the driver's seat, shifter, steering wheel and gauges remain for "weight saving"
>bonus points if you use the steering wheel, driver's seat and shifter from a Honda
>purposefully accelerate rusting with salt water spritzing until they all rust away
>take my abominations to muscle car events around the country and wallow in boomer tears

Use money to lobby politicians into banning modified cars and eventually have speed governors at 80 mph

I guess I'd bribe politicians to ban movement in 3 dimensional space. That'd piss off everyone in the car community, and 99% of everyone else.
>tfw everyone is a felon

Mfw moving though 4 dimensional space/time

Buy all the 911 classics I can find and sell them at a ridiculously high price.

>keep the box humid as shit and put in a bunch of mice so that everyone is forced to watch it rust away

You sick bastard.

Buy up as much of the polular Veeky Forums cars in the used market as possible
Laser CUT, not etch mlp designs all over them in every nook and cranny possible including the frame, resell on craigslist

Honda Civic

>Buy all r34 GTRs I can
>Inform the public I intend to establish R34 dealerships around the United States in 2024
>Hire film crew
>Buy cargo ship
>If theres money for it leftover, put paul walker skyline paintjobs on them.
>Do continuous dumps of r34 skylines into deep, unexplorable waters at random places in the ocean over a continuous period of a couple years leading up to 2024.
>January 1, 2024 rolls around. Release montage on my dealership networks website that just shows footage of all 12,000 R34 GTRs ever made into the ocean, with 'See You Again' by Wiz Khalifa playing in the background.